Broken Heart(Blake x Amelie)

Ariana Rose Gray-
Ari for short, 15 years old, daughter of Blake and Amelie, she lives at the Sway house, she had a boyfriend Sam (Sorry I just chose a random name) but he cheated on her and she just found out. Her parents and uncles are also very overprotective of her.

Arianas pov:
I walked into the bathroom durning last period. When I walked in I heard the sound of people fucking and kissing. I mentally groaned and finished up quickly. I washed my hands and saw my friend Shara and My Boyfriend of 2 years Sam come out. I looked at them in shock and in disbelief. I felt tears welled in my eyes. I heard the door open and turned and saw my Bestfriend sense birth Brynn(Bryce and Addisons daughter). She saw Me in tears and immediately held onto me while staring at the two.
B-"Hey what the hell happened" brynn was 1 year older then me so she was 16.
S-"Ari I'm so sorry"
B-"Don't fucking talk to her! Ari baby what's wrong"
A-"He cheated on me with her!!"
B-"How?"
A-"He fucked her right in here"
She let go of me and slapped him in the face. She then grabbed me and helped me walk. We walked back into my classroom and she went up to the teacher and told her what happened. Luckily the teacher loved me and had brynn last year and loved her. She let us go early so we grabbed my stuff and walked back home together while I was still sobbing.
B-"Hey hey hey wifey listen to me. You are so much better then that dumb fuck. What do you want to do. Do you want me to text my dad and ask if we can walk to Cumberland?"
A-"No I just want my dad" I said as I choked on sobs. I am a total daddy's girl.
B-"Alright come on"
We walked home and when we finally arrived we opened the door and walked inside. I head tears still falling. My makeup was all over my face and smudged.
B-"Mom dad were home!"
Ad-"in here guys!"
We walked into the living room and immediately ran and collapsed into my dads lap.
Bl-"Woah honey what's up"
A-"Daddy he cheated on me" I sobbed into him.
Bl-"HE DID WHAT?!??"
Jh-"Woah what's wrong"
B-"Sam cheated on her with her friend Shara in the bathroom!"
All-"WHAT!?!???!?!"
Bl-"Alright that's it boys pack you're bags and you my Princess stay here with mommy"
A-"No don't hurt him"
Bl-"Princess no one treats my baby doll like that"
A-"I just want you and mommy and cuddles please"
Bl-"Alright" he pulled me closer into his chest and held me tight. We heard the doorbell ring and Jaden went and answered it but I couldn't hear them.
Jadens pov:
I was fuming. See Ari might not be my biological daughter but I treat her like my own. I'm her godfather and needless to say I was pissed. I wanted to go be the fuck out of this kid but she didn't want me too. I opened the door and saw the one and only Sam.
J-"What the hell do you want"
He looked as if Ari had cheated on him by the amount of crying he was doing.
S-"I just want to talk to her please"
J-"After you cheated on her"
S-"I'm so sorry please"
J-"Let me talk to her"
I walked back inside and saw her snuggled up close to Blake's chest. I smiled before rubbing her back which made her look at me.
J-"Hey little munchkin someone wants to talk to you but you don't have to I will gladly say no to him"
A-"No I'll go talk to Sam"
She got up and went towards the door with everyone following her.
A-"Alone"
We went back into the living room and waited as the talked outside.
Aris pov:
I walked outside and saw sam holding flowers and a card while crying.
A-"What do you want"
S-"Listen babe I'm so sorry I never meant for this to happen just please give me another chance."
A-"No. no way in hell"
S-"After 2 years it's over!?"
A-"YOU CHEATED ON ME!"
S-"SO!?!? I MADE A MISTAKE???!?"
By now we were screaming and everyone was outside holding both of us back.
A-"YOU MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE!?!!?! I BROUGHT YOU HOME TO MEET MY FATHER MY MOTHER MY WHOLE FAMILY. I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING AND YOU GO AND CHEAT!?!"
S-"I GOT BORED OF WAITING FOR YOU TO HE READY!"
By then everyone stoped moving us and looked at him confused.
A-"SORRY I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN IM 15"
S-"WELL THEN BE READY AND I WILL DATE YOU AGAIN AND NOT CHEAT"
A-"SO YOURE USING ME FOR MY BODY NOW!?!"
S-"YES!!! I NEVER LOVED YOU. I JUST LIKED YOUR BODY BUT YOU WOULDNT LET US BECAUSE YOU SAID "My dads home" OR "Were too young I don't want to have a chance at getting pregnant yet""
I was about to say something when my dad walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
Bl-"Boy you better shut the fuck up. You're using my daughter for her body yeah no way in hell is she getting back with you. Fuck you. You need someone to fuck that bad? Uh? Then beat you're on fucking little dick you perv."
Just then my moms car pulled in from work and immediately ran over. I was on the floor of the drive way crying. She got over and pulled me into a hug.
Al-"What what's wrong baby girl?"
A-"He cheated on me and used me for my body"
Al-"HEY SMALL DICK"
He looked over at my mom along with everyone else sense she rarely cursed.
Al-"YEAH YOU. LISTEN MAMA BEAR DONT PLAY. SO GET YOURE SMALL DICK AND YOURE SMALL BRAIN OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE COPS LITTLE SHIT!"
My dad dropped him and he ran off. Daddy carried me inside and into his room with my mom. We all laid down and watched a few movies cuddled together.
Al-"How you feeling?"
A-"Better. Remind me to never date a boy again"
I said snuggling deeper into my dads chest (Not in a weird way)
Bl-"Oh trust me you never are" he said rubbing my back.
Al-"Yeah sweetheart boys suck"
Bl-"HEY! You're married to one"
Al-"You're right I should have married Avani" she said jokingly. We all joked and laughed the rest of the night.