I will always love you(Jaden)

Requested by @Greatlittlepeople

Josh Hossler (Richards)~
Jadens 7 year old son.

Josh's pov:
I was at my friends house and he was dead asleep. I was supposed to sleepover there while daddy was at work. He had a bunch of business meetings and tons of music videos to film. I sat on the sleeping bag and silently cried into my knees. It was way past my bed time as it's 10:30 and I go to sleep at 8:30. I decided that I couldn't take it anymore so I went downstairs and saw my friends mom cuddling his dad on the couch while they watched a movie.
J-"Excuse me" I said as I walked closer to the couch.
M-"Oh hi sweetie what's wrong" she said turning to me.
J-"I want to go home can I call my dad please" I said crying. She nodded and grabbed her phone and called my dad who didn't answer so she called Bryce.
On the phone:
B-"Hello?"
M-"Hi yes I have Josh here and he's crying and wants to go home can you come pick him up"
B-"I'm on my way"
They hung up the phone and she walked upstairs and grabbed my Bag. A few minutes later Bryce knocked on the door and came inside and immediately hugged me and picked me up. We said thank you and headed to the car. We drove home and then arrived. I was beyond tried and just wanted to cuddle with daddy. Bryce picked me up and held me against his hip while grabbing my bag. We walked through the door and I noticed it was all empty.
J-"Where is everyone?"
B-"Well the rest of the boys slept over at there girlfriends house to spend the night, Addie is asleep upstairs, and your daddy is still at the studio."
J-"Nooo I want daddy" I said becoming more fussy.
B-"How about you cuddle with Addie and I until he gets home" I nodded and he took me upstairs and we immediately got into his bed. I was already wearing my pajamas and he was just wearing sweatpants and a shirt. I immediately fell asleep cuddled up with both of them.

Next day......
I woke up to Addison hugging me in her sleep. I climbed out of the bed and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw daddy making breakfast. I wanted to go and hug him but I decided to ignore him because I was mad that he didn't pick me up last night. I walked to the table and sat down.
Ja-"Good morning baby boy" daddy said coming to hug me. I turned away making him confused.
Ja-"Baby what's wrong?"
J-"I'm mad at you because you didn't pick me up last night"
Ja-"Oh honey. I didn't pick you up last night because I was working. I'm so so so sorry I didn't want you to feel that way. I was working on a new project need to go long time. I couldn't answer because I was in the middle of filming, so I had Bryce go and pick you up. I didn't get home until 230 this morning. Otherwise I would have most certainly picked you up" he said as he held my hands.
J-"Why did you have to go to work so much? It made me sad?"
Ja-"I know baby but don't worry I'm all done with work for a long time. How about today we have a daddy Joshy day?"
J-"YEAH!!!!"
He smiled and hugged me super tight. We ate breakfast just the two of us. After we finished I ran upstairs and was running towards my room when I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Bryce looking down at me confused.
B-"Why were you running there bud?"
J-"I got to go I have to get dressed daddy's taking me on a daddy joshy day" I said trying to run past him. He just laughed and let me in. I got dressed and then headed downstairs where daddy and I got into the car. We went the movie theater and watched a new Disney movie. After that we went out to lunch and then walked arroyos downtown La and shopped. We then headed back home and ate dinner that aunt Addi and uncle Bryce made. After we ate we played games and watched another movie but I fell asleep on the couch. Daddy picked me up and changed me into pajamas. He then took me to his room and we both laid down on the bed and cuddled together.
Ja-"I'll always love you baby" he said as he kissed my head.