Im sorry(Jaden x Mads)

Stella Grace Hossler~ 13 years old, Jaden and Mads daughter. They live alone in there own house. Recently Stella has been feeling depressed and suicidal.

Warning!!! Suicide mentions!

Stellas pov:
I slammed my locker shut and ran down the school hall and all the way back home walking as the tears slipped out. I made it to my house and wiped some tears before heading inside seeing my parents in the kitchen.
J-"Hey baby girl"
S-"Hi" I said as I tried to walk upstairs.
M-"Hold on didn't you have that photoshoot today?"
S-"Yeah I got the pictures back"
J-"Ohh let us see"
I wiped away more tears and walked over to them showing them my laptop which had the pictures.
M-"These are beautiful baby!"
J-"Look at my little girl my little model"
S-"I should go back upstairs I have a lot of homework to do"
M-"Alright baby I'm going out to grab dinner in a few minutes but your dad will be here"
S-"ok"
I said as I walked upstairs. As I reached my bed I sobbed into my pillow. It's all just to much.
S-"I don't want to feel this anymore. I don't want to feel pain." I mumbled to myself. I went into my bathroom and grabbed a pill bottle from when my mom had knee surgery. I set them on the counter and went into my room and sat on my desk and started writing a note.

Dear mommy and Daddy,
I know if your reading this your probably crying and thinking this was your fault but I promise you it's not. School is just to stressful and I'm just not happy anymore. I was to afraid to ask for help and I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm so so sorry but I'm in so much pain I have to let go. You guys are the best parents in the world and please know this doesn't have anything to do with you. I love you both so much!! Please don't cry about me. I'm happier and I'm always with you. Love you both!
~Love  Stella Grace Hossler

I finished the letter and sobbed. I went into the bathroom and left the note on the counter. I grabbed a new pack of razor blades and started to cut my arm lightly. I watched as small drops of blood poured out onto the tile floor. I grabbed the pill bottle and swallowed all 23. It was taking to long so I made two big slits in my wrists. I felt dizzy and dropped to the floor. I heard my dad call for me but my eyes were closing. My dad busted down the door and screamed when he saw me. 
J-"No! No no no honey it's ok daddy's got you." He said as he held me and then called 911.
J-"Please come quick! My daughter just slit her wrist and swallowed pills please I need her!"
He hung up the phone after saying the address. I opened my eyes a little and saw him sitting there sobbing while holding me in his Arms.
S-"Daddy I love you"
J-"Oh princess I love you so much more. Why baby?"
S-"I didn't want to feel pain anymore. It's not your fault I love you daddy"
J-"Oh sweetie why didn't you tell me"
S-"I was scared. Daddy I'm tired"
I said as my eyes were starting to close.
J-"No keep your eyes open. Don't leave me. I love you so incredibly much baby"
S-"I love you to daddy" I said as my eyes closed.
J-"NO! Stella princess please"
The paramedics came rushing upstairs and picked me up placing me on a stretcher. My dad rode in the ambulance with me but I couldn't open my eyes or speak. We arrived at the hospital and they tried everything.
Doc-"Mr. Hossler"
J-"Yes that's me is she ok?"
He was waiting in the waiting room with tears running down covered in my blood.
Doc-"I'm so sorry for your loss"
J-"NO!! PLEASE SAVE HER!!"He said dropping onto his knees.
Doc-"I'm sorry sir we tried everything"
J-"Thank you for trying. I know you did your best. Can I go home?" He said sobbing still.
Doc-"Yes again I'm so sorry"
He nodded his head and walked out into his car and drove home. He walked inside and saw my mom on the couch sobbing as well. He had called her on the way home. He ran over and hugged her getting my blood all over her. That night they spent it crying and they couldn't bring themselves to sleep in their room. They slept in my room until the funeral.
Funeral:
M-"My beautiful baby girl Stella Grace Hossler. She was the joy in my life the greatest gift that I never knew I needed. I was a teen mom and I was terrified when I found out I was pregnant at 17 but the second I saw her I knew my life was complete. Watching her and Jaden sitting on the couch with her on his chest while she slept and he was trying to get her to watch sports. Even at 3 days old she was watching sports with her dad. She was always the most strong amazing woman. She dreamed of becoming a professional gymnast traveling the world and then falling in love and getting married with kids. Of course her dad didn't love the idea of her getting married with kids but we always supported her dream. She would spend hours rehearsing and showing us her new tricks that she learned. My darling baby girl will forever be loved and missed. I love you so so so much baby girl and I know your here with me today and I know that your telling me not to cry that your ok. I want you to know that you changed my life for the better. Love you always baby girl love mommy"
She finished sobbing her black dress and straight long blonde hair soaked with tears.
J-"Stella Grace Hossler my beautiful princess. I remember the day Mads told me she was pregnant it was an emotional roller coaster. I thought I was going to be a shitty father but the second I saw you and held you in my arms my whole world changed. I love you more than anything else in the world. I remember days when you were 3 or 4 and I would come back from work and open the door to be toppled by you rubbing to me hugging me tight screaming "Daddy's home". I don't know where or when you lost the happiness you once had. You were always so beautiful and you were my Bestfriend. It was just you, your mom and I The best trio ever. I love you so so so much baby girl! And I will never forget you. I'm living for you baby. I love you princess. Love daddy"
He said as he sobbed. They came back home and went into my room and laid on my bed crying themselves to sleep knowing their daughter wasn't with them anymore.

Stellas pov:
I screamed and sat straight up as the tears feel from my eyes. I ran to my parents room sobbing. I climbed into their bed and heard them both groan and sit up before turning on their laps near there beds. They looked at each other confused before finally seeing me and hugging me.
M-"Baby what's wrong?" She said as she held me tighter.
S-"I had a dream where I killed myself and daddy found me and I died and then you both were upset and crying and slept in my room. Then you spoke at my funeral and it was so scary." I said as I sobbed into my moms chest getting her night gown wet. 
J-"Oh sweetie it was just a dream none of it's real we got you" he said hugging us.
M-"Baby we will never leave you"
S-"Can I sleep in here?"
M-"Of course you can baby" she said as she kissed my head. I turned over to my dad and laid my head on his bare chest.
S-"Night mommy night daddy love you" I said closing my eyes. They turned the lights off before cuddling me holding me close.
J-"Night princess love you more" was the last thing he said before we all fell asleep cuddled together. I'm glad my dream wasn't real because if it was who knew what life would look like.