My baby girl (Josh)

Requested by:
No one (Yes you can request single people like just Josh or just Bryce or whoever!!!!! ALSO!!!!! I'm adding Tayler Holder in the book so if you want a Tayler one let me know!!!)

Leah Kay Richards~ 4 months old, Josh's daughter. When Jaden and Nessa went Public with there relationship it absolutely destroyed Josh. He went out when he was in LA and went out to a party and got way to drunk. He hooked up with a random girl (with consent!!!) and that ended up with her getting pregnant. Well Josh's baby mama didn't want to keep with baby but didn't want to get an abortion (Guys nothing is wrong with getting them it's your body and your choice. I'm just putting it in the story that she didn't want one) So Josh stepped up and decided to take care of his baby girl all alone. He lives with Bryce, Blake and Noah.

Josh's pov:
I woke up to screaming crying again for the third time in about 2 hours. I got up and rubbed my eyes then looked at my alarm clock and saw it was only 7:00 am. I got up and walked over to the other side of the room where Leah was awake in her crib. I gently picked her up and held her against my chest with one hand on her back and one on her head.
J-"Whats wrong baby girl? You're not hungry cause you just ate twenty minutes ago and your diapers clean. Did you just want cuddles?" I asked her in a raspy baby voice. She just looked at me lifting her head up on her own and opening her big beautiful blue eyes.
J-"Hi baby, hello do you want to go lay down? Yeah? Ok let's go" I said walking over to my bed and laying down holding Leah on my chest. I tried getting her to fall back asleep by giving her a pasi but she was not having it. After trying for 20 minutes I gave up and realized that she wasn't going to go back to sleep anytime soon. I walked over to her changing table and changed her into A little onesie that was black and had Leah in Cheetah print on the front. And put some comfy cheetah print pants on her. I picked her up and gave her a pasi which she finally excepted and then buckled her into her little car seat. I carried it down stairs and grabbed my wallet, phone and the diaper bag. I decided I was going to get some Starbucks for me and the boys because I was already awake and they have really helped me out with Leah so anytime I can give them something back I do. I walked outside and opened my car door and placed her cars seat in safely and put the diaper bag on the floor in the back. After I made sure Leah was ok I hopped into the front and buckled up and drove off. I got to Starbucks and got myself and the boys each a drink and some food. I was leaving the drive through when Leah started crying making me know she was hungry. I was about 20 minutes away and I couldn't let her wait that long. I parked in the Starbucks parking lot. I fixed her a bottle and got in the back and I unbuckled her and held her tight in my arms and placed the bottle to her lips. As she was eating I heard my phone ding meaning I had a text notification. I checked it and saw it was from Bryce so naturally I opened it and started texting him.