Not my dad!!!!! (Jessa)

This was requested by:

^^Sorry babe I couldn't find your picture where you requested a josh stepdad one

^^Sorry babe I couldn't find your picture where you requested a josh stepdad one. Sorry!!!!!

Layla Rose Hudson ~ 10 years old, she's Nessa Barrett's and Chase Hudson's daughter. After a drunk night Chase and Nessa hooked up while they were both single. It resulted into Nessa getting pregnant. She told Chase and he stepped up. Chase never got with anyone and is still single. When Layla was 6 Nessa and Josh got back together and are now married. Josh tries to make an effort with Layla to get them closer but she is not having it.

Layla's pov:
I sat down on the couch at my dads house and turned the T.V on and put Stranger Things on when I heard footsteps coming close to me. I looked up and saw my dad standing there with his arms out waiting for me to hug him. I smiled and got up and hugged him tight.
L-"Daddy" I said digging my head into his neck.
C-"I'm going to miss you so much baby" he said as he kissed my head and held me tighter.
L-"What do you mean daddy? I'm right here"I said confused.
C-"Baby mommy's on her way here to come get you for the week" my parents have split custody over me and I switch each week. I go to my dads for one week then my moms. They have done this sense I was 5 months old. I felt the tears come to my eyes not wanting to leave. I do this every time I leave his house. When I was 3 I was diagnosed with Separation anxiety towards both my parents but more so my dad.
L-"I don't want to go to moms house!!" I cried into his neck. He rubbed my back and walked around the house swaying trying to calm me down.
C-"Baby shh Shh it's ok. You can call me all the time ok?"
L-"Ok" I said as I held onto him tighter. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we heard a knock at the door. My dad carried me to the door. When he opened it we a saw my mom and her husband Josh. I hid my head into  my dads neck.
C-"Hey guys" He said as my mom and Josh smiled at him.
N-"Hey chase how was she?" She said as my dad handed Josh my bag full of clothes and other stuff I brought with me. Surprisingly my dad and Josh put everything behind them so they get along great now.
C-"She was great. We went to dinner and saw the new movie she wanted to see. We went and visited Nick and Ryland. She had a blast" he said while rubbing my back.
N-"That's great!! Can I talk to you about are court date" that made my head pop up.
C-"Yeah of course. We're just going to tell them that 50/50 is working right?"
N-"Yeah"
He set me down and walked into the kitchen with my mom leaving josh and I alone.
Jh-"Hey kiddo did you have fun?"
L-"Yes"
Jh-"That's good. So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out to lunch and then go to Jay's zoo?" He asked as I looked down at my feet. Part of me wanted to say yes and tell him how much I love him. But the angry part of me wanted to scream and punch the sense into him.
L-"No! Your not my dad! Ok stop acting like it! You will never ever be my father!" I screamed suddenly making him look at him hurt and taken back.
Jh-"I-I- I'm sorry. I never meant to overstep I just thought it would be nice sense your mom is going to the studio to film. I'm sorry" he said as tears welled in his eyes making me feel bad. I felt the anger rise in me again for some reason. I shouldn't be mad, why am I mad? What is wrong with me? This isn't fun anymore how do I stop? Why can't I stop?
L-"No your never sorry!!!!!! It's always about you well you know what you are not my father and you will ever be my father! I hate you! You caused me so much pain I hate you!" I said screaming. My mom and dad both had come back into the room and were shocked at what I was saying. Josh was in tears on the verge of breaking down.
N-" Layla rose Hudson!!!!!! Who the hell do you think you are talking to? Why are you yelling and screaming at Josh?!? What did he do?" She said sitting on the couch across from me.
L-"I got mad. He didn't even say anything mean he just asked if I wanted to hang out with him tomorrow while your out at the studio but something came over me. It's like I can't control it. I don't know why I'm mad at Josh. I really do love him" I said breaking down.
C-"Baby then why did you say you hate him? Babes what is wrong? How can we help you? What are you angry about?"
L-"I guess I just blamed him for you guys not being together. I just thought it was always Josh's fault because daddy hasn't dated anyone but mama is and she's dating Josh. I thought Josh ruined any chance I had of having a family with my mom and dad." I sobbed into my hands.
N-"Oh baby Josh is not the reason your dad and I aren't together. Your daddy and I were never together we were just friends. But then somethings happened and we had you. And even though we weren't together when you were born you were truly the best gift we have ever gotten. We understand that most of the friends that you have there parents are together and I understand that it's hard to see that when you don't have it. But what you do have is a mommy who loves you. A daddy who would do anything for you and loves you so much. And you have a stepdad who truly loves you. And I know it's different because he's not your biological dad but he is someone who loves you just as much as your dad does."
L-" But I feel like if I love Josh and I hangout with him it hurts daddy's feelings because I don't want him to feel like I'm replacing him" I cried looking at my mom.
C-"Honey I understand that you love Josh. And I know you don't want to hurt my feelings but baby I'll be ok. You can hang out with Josh, you can tell him that you love him, You can even call him dad. Honey it's ok, I will always be you're daddy but you can have more than one person who's like your dad who you love. I will never be mad at you"
L-"Really? I can call Josh dad and you won't be upset?"
C-"Come here"
I walked over and sat next to him and he whispered something in my ear.
C-"You need to apologize to Josh for yelling ok? Daddy will never ever be mad at you because you love Josh and treat him as your dad ok?" I nodded my head and walked over to Josh and sat on his lap. (In a father daughter way not anyway else)
L-"I'm sorry Josh. I really shouldn't have blamed you because you do so much for me. And I love you so so so so much. And I was now wondering if I could call you My dad?"
Jh-"Oh sweetheart of course you can. I love you so much ok. And I will never ever try and take your dads place."
L-"I love you too dad" I said hugging him putting my head into his neck.

Narrators pov:
From that day forward they were a happy dis functional family. And Layla was happy that she had a loving, caring, and talented mother who loved her more than anything. A father who stuck beside her mother from the moment she was pregnant. He was hardworking, kind and did anything for his daughter. And then she has a stepdad. Who gave her everything she needed, never treated her differently and finally was a dad to her.