DNA Test (Griffin x Dixie)

*If you know the show Murray it will make more sense*

Ryder Rose D'amelio ~ Dixies biological daughter, She is only 6 months old, Dixie got pregnant when she was dating Noah but what Noah doesn't know is Dixie cheated on him with Griffin her ex. She's not sure who Ryders father is but she's about to find out.
(M-Murray , D-Dixie, G-Griffin, and N-Noah)

Dixies pov:
M-"Welcome to the Murray show Dixie. *
*Audience claps* Dixie came onto the Murray show because she doesn't know who her babies father is. Dixie can you explain your situation"
D-"Well Griffin is my Ex boyfriend and I'm currently with Noah but while we were dating I cheated on Noah with Griffin. Then I got pregnant and I'm not sure who is Ryders dad" I said crying.
M-"This is a very emotional day for you right?"
D-"Yeah. I never met to hurt Noah and he knows that I cheated because I told him right after it happened. He never left me but I'm scared"
M-"scared that he might not be Ryders dad"
D-"Yeah"
M-"Who do you think is Ryders dad"
D-"I mean I hope it's Noah because he does everything for her. But there's a huge part of me that thinks it's Griffins"
M-"What does Griffin think of this"
D-"I mean I talked to him and I asked what will happen if this proves you are Ryders father, are you going to step up and he says he totally will."
M-"Well let's get Griffin out here"
Griffin walked down the stage and sat on the chair farthest from me.
M-"How are you doing Griffin"
G-"I'm nervous"
M-"Now do you think this is your child"
G-"I hope it is Murray. If Ryder is my daughter I already missed so much so I'm not going to miss anymore"
M-"So you want this to be your child"
G-"Yes"
M-"What do you think about Dixie"
G-"Dixies a great girl I wasn't aware that she was with Noah at the time she never told me and I told Noah that and we don't have any bad blood. But listen if this proves that I am Ryders father we are all going to be in each other's life forever so we have to get along for her"
D-"Totally agree"
M-"Well let's bring Noah out"
Noah walked down the stairs and sat on the chair next to mine.
M-"How you doing Noah?"
N-"I'm ok"
M-"So if this test proves you are not Ryders dad are you going to stay with Dixie"
N-"Yes because it was a one time thing between them I'm not mad at Griffin because he didn't know. And Dixie apologized multiple times"
M-"Alright let's see the results"
He pulled the envelope up onto the stage and opened it.
M-"In the case of 6 month old Ryder Noah you are not the father."
I put my head in my hands and cried and Noah hugged me assuring me it was ok.
M-"In the case of 6 month old Ryder Griffin you are the father"
Griffin jumper up and started crying happy tears. Him and Noah bro hugged and then he hugged me. The security team brought Ryder out and passed her to Griffin who didn't meet her yet.
G-"Hello baby girl omg your so pretty. I'm so sorry I wasn't there baby but daddy's going to be there now"
R-"Dada"
D-"She said her first word!"
G-"Good job baby!!!!!! I'm dada yes!"
R-"Dada"
G-"I love you baby"
When they got home:
Griffins pov:
Today was the day Dixie and I are going to court for a custody agreement. It shouldn't be hard sense we already had a plan of what we wanted to do. I arrived at the court house and headed inside. As I sat down on my side I saw Ryder sitting next to Dixie playing with her dolls. I smiled and waved and watched as she got super excited. We talked and the ruling is 50/50. I got Ryder this week so I took her home to my house and was super excited as we get to spend the whole week together now.