Water broke prank(Jads x Jessa)

Requested by:

(Not real ages!!!) Nessa Richards~ 26 years old, married to Josh Richards, 9 months pregnant with a baby boy, her first pregnancy, Lives in a house with Jaden and Mads and the dogs

(Not real ages!!!)
Nessa Richards~ 26 years old, married to Josh Richards, 9 months pregnant with a baby boy, her first pregnancy, Lives in a house with Jaden and Mads and the dogs.

Mads Hossler~ 25 years old, married to Jaden Hossler, 9 months pregnant with a baby girl, her first pregnancy, lives in a house with Josh and nessa and the dogs.

Nessas pov:
Today both Josh and Jaden are going to the sway house to hang out with the boys one last time before the babies come. They had just left leaving the house to just Mads and I. We were currently sitting on the couch scrolling through YouTube while trying to pass the time. As mads scrolled through the recommended row we came across a video that the ace family had made a while back when Catherine was pregnant with there second baby(Sorry i don't know what her name is and I'm to lazy to look it up.)  She clicked on the video and we both watched closely as we saw Catherine doing a water broke prank on Austin. We both sat and watched the video before sharing the same glance an then standing up grabbing two vlog cameras. We walked into Jaden and Mads bathroom and set the cameras up and turned them on and then started talking.
N-"Hey guys!!!!! Welcome back to the vlog its Nessa"
M-"And Mads! And today were going to be pulling a prank on the boys"
N-"As you know both Mads and I are 9 months pregnant and we decided sense we are going to give birth any day now that its the perfect opportunity to pull the water broke prank on them"
M-"So basically we each have a water bottle so were going to be in Jaden and I's room and are waters are "going to break" so we are going to panic and call the boys"
N-"Lets get right into the video"
We walked into the main part of there bedroom and set up the cameras before putting water on out legs and on the floor. Mads grabbed her phone and called Jaden and put him on speaker phone. As the phone was waiting for an answer she started to pretend to panic.
J-"Hello?"
M-"BABE!!!"
J-"baby what's wrong?"
M-"My water just broke! And so did Nessas!!! Please hurray!!!!"
*The sounds of Jaden Yelling for Josh and a door slamming is all that was heard on the phone for about a minute or so*
J-"Alright angel stay calm and remember what they taught us in the class we went to ok?"
M-"Omg hurray its hurting"
I decided to pretend it was hurting as well to make it more believable.
N-"Oh god Mads are you on the phone with Josh?"
Jo-"Hi baby girl! How you doing?" he asked driving the car fast.
N-"Oh god Josh hurray"
Jo-"Were pulling in the driveway now"
Narrators pov:
Mads hung up the phone and we both waited until the girls  heard the door open and footsteps running up the stairs. The dogs barked loudly echoed throughout the entire house. Soon enough both boys rushed into the room to see there wives in "Pain and distress". Nessa was pretending to be in pain but Mads was not totally faking anymore.
Mads pov:
I watched as Jaden ran over to me and grabbed my face and wiped the tears that were falling.
J-"its ok angel I'm here now" He said trying to become calm. The pain was getting worse and worse but I decided to let it go.
M-"This really hurts" I said grabbing his hands and holding them tightly.
J-"I know baby your so strong, Want to go to the hospital?"
M-" Babe I-"
I was interrupted by wetness flowing down my leg, causing everyone to stop talking and look at me.
Nessas pov:
As Josh ran into the room I instantly felt bad as I saw his panicked face grabbing my hands and holding them while attempting to "calm me down" . 
Jo-"baby girl its going to be ok I promise I'm going to be there the whole time."
I was about to answer when i glanced over at Mads me saw her expression changing making me nervous.
N-"Josh"
Jo-"What is it baby? Hospital?"
N-"Mads"
Jo-"What about Mads?"
He said turning to look at her and saw the water flowing down her leg.
J-"Ok what the hell is going on"
M-"nessa and I decided to prank you guys saying that are water broke when it didn't but I think my water really did just break."
J-"SHIT!!!!! Ok let's go baby girl" He said picking her up bridal style and carrying her out to the car. Josh and I followed them and carried both the hospital bags one form me and one for Mads. We got into the car and Jaden and mads were in the front. As Jaden was driving I could feel pain starting to form in my stomach. I felt water drip down my leg so i turned to josh and told him. After everyone in the car found out that my water had just broken Jaden drove 10times faster. When we arrived at the hospital we were sent to a room together that was combined having two beds and two couch's.
Mads pov:
Nessa and I had been here for 6 hours already and I was in so much pain. I was only dilated 6cm while Nessa was dilated 9cm. With us being in the same room there was a curtain dividing us but we asked them not to close the curtain as we wanted to experience it together. As another hour passed it consisted of Jaden holding my hand as I tossed and turned in the bed. Nessa was now 10cm dilated and was getting ready to push.
Nessas pov:
I groaned in pain and threw my head back in pain. Watched as Josh's hand was turning different colors from Pale to red in an instant. I continued pushing and pushing and finally 15 minutes and a lot of pain later a loud wail erupted through the hospital room. I watched as they placed the newborn baby boy on my chest as they carefully cleaned him up. I looked up at josh and kissed him before hearing Mads groan in pain.
Mads pov:
I watched as Nessa had just given birth to their baby boy. I felt so happy before I felt the need and the urge to push. I told the doctor I had to push and they set me up. As i was pushing it started hurting more and more and I felt like giving up.
Doc-"there you go mamas shes got a whole lot of hair" The doctor said as I pushed. I squeezed Jadens hand harder and pushed again reviving two little kicks and a loud wailing sound throughout the whole room. They placed the any in my arms and cleaned her off while Jaden and I were saying little things about are angel just admiring how perfect she is. After a little while we all relaxed with the baby's and posted there arrival on social media.
@JadenHossler

@MadsHossler

@Joshrichards

@Joshrichards

@Nessarichards

@Nessarichards

The four of us finally relaxed and all fell asleep awaiting for a sleepless night ahead of us

Y'all! I'm really tired so I will be updating Braddisons daughter and this book Tomorrow!! Thank you all so so so so much for 31k reads!!!!! And 46k reads on Braddison!!!!! And 282 followers yall are crazy i love you all!!!!! If you have Snapchat let me know I would love to add you guys back!!!!!! 🖤🖤