Three and one on the way (Jads)

Mads and Jaden are married and have three children
Levi Joshua Hossler ~ 8 years old/ boy
William Isaiah Hossler~ 6 years old/boy
Brooks Michael Hossler~ 4 years old /boy
And mads is 9 months pregnant. And she is actually two days past her due date. They decided to not know the gender until the baby is born. They had a nursery done and made for either gender. They live in Texas.

Mads pov:
I woke up and tried to sit up but was pulled back down by Jaden. I smiled and placed my head into his neck. He placed his hands on my stomach and rubbed it gently.
M-"Morning babe"
J-"Good morning lovey. How are you and baby?"
M-"I feel fine and baby is good but there craving strawberries and whipped cream"
J-"Alright how about this we take a shower and then I will go downstairs and cut you you're strawberries and you can get the kids up"
M-"Ok!"
J-"No lifting though Miss!"
I sighed. With all the other boys I went into labor 3 weeks early so being overdue is new for both Jaden and I. He was forcing me to take it easy by not lifting anything, resting all the time. It's annoying and super sweet at the same time. He got up and helped me and then we both went and took a shower together sense he was scared something would happen if I did it alone. And I couldn't see my own feet.
We hopped out of the shower and he went down stairs while I went into Levi's room.
M-"Levi baby it's time to get up" I said running his back.
L-"No mommy"
M-"I know honey but today is Friday!"
L-"Ok. Can I talk to baby first?"
I nodded my head and sat on the bed and watched as he kissed my belly before talking to it.
L-"Hi baby brother or sister. I really really hope your a sissy but if you are daddy said no boys! I love you come out soon please!"
I giggled and kissed his head.
M-"Alright what outfit would you like today"
L-"I want to match with Will and Brooks"
M-"Awe!!!!"
I set his clothes out and went into wills room and sat on his bed and ran my fingers through his hair.
M-"Baby it's time to wake up angel"
W-"Ok mommy!"
He hopped out of bed and grabbed his newly placed clothes and rushed to put them on. I laughed and walked into Brooks room and saw him fast asleep cuddling a stuffed bear that Jaden bought him when he went to the studio one day. I hugged him and heard him groan. He's a lot like me when I don't want to wake up.
M-"Good morning angel baby"
B-"No"
M-"Baby boy I know but you got to wake up sweetheart."
B-"Mama up"
M-"Baby I'm not supposed to carry you remember" I said sadly.
B-"Mama up!!!"
I heard running up the stairs and heard Brooks door being opened so we both looked up and saw Jaden running up and picking Brooks up quickly.
B-"No mama"
He said showing grabby hands for me. I felt super bad but this is every morning because he's a major mamas boy.
J-"I know sweetie but mama has to take it easy because of the baby honey."
B-"When will the baby come out?"
M-"Any day now babes"
J-"Are you excited?!"
B-"Yeah!"
Jaden got him dressed and then we all walked downstairs and saw both boys dressed in blue shirts and black jeans along with Brooks.
I saw cut up strawberries set up with whipped cream all set out and instantly hugged Jaden before devouring them.
J-"Babe slow down"
M-"I can't it's so good!"I said eating more.
B-"Daddy why is mommy eating like that?"
J-"Because baby brother or sister are craving strawberries"
W-"Mama relax"
I didn't listen and kept eat quickly.
B-"Dada mama is gonna get hwrt."
J-"Mads stop you have to eat slowly you can't choke"
I sighed and hugged him as I felt a rush of pain go to my stomach.
M-"I don't know what's wrong with me"
J-"What do you mean honey?"
M-"My stomach hurts"
J-"Is it a contraction?"
M-"I don't know but the boys are going to be late can you take them today I'll stay with Brooks"
J-"Are you sure you want to stay home alone?"
M-"Yeah I'll be fine"
J-"Ok come on boys"
Both Levi and Will gave Brooks and I a kiss before walking out and getting into the car with Jaden leaving it to be just Brooks and I. He was to little to have school so he would stay home with Jaden and I everyday sense we work from home but we had both taken time off for the baby.
B-"Mama me wanna watch a mowvie"
M-"Alright I'm coming"
B-"Mama hurry"
M-"Baby I have to walk slow now because of the baby"
B-"Oh ok"
We were halfway through the show because he changed his mind and decided to watch Puppy Dog Pals instead and forced me to watch.
B-"Mama can I pwease have a drink"
M-"of course baby"
I got up from the couch and took 2 steps but then my water broke and the pain got stronger. I screamed in pain and fell to my knees. Brooks ran over and had tears in his eyes because he was scared.
B-"mama what's wrong?"
M-"Omg Baby here call daddy now" I said unlocking my phone and selecting Jadens contact and giving it to him.
On the phone.......
J-"Hello?"
B-"DADDY!!!"
J-"What's up baby?"
B-"It's mama she fell on the ground and there's liquid on her pants"
J-"Shit! Um baby can you ask mommy how much pain she is in?"
B-"Yeah one second (Mama how much pain are you in?)
J-"How much baby boy?"
B-"she said it's a 7"
J-"Fuck! Ok um baby I want you to go in new baby's room and there's a bag on the floor can you grab it."
B-"Yeah one second"
He ran upstairs and grabbed the bag and came back down and Jaden was now speeding Home.
J-"Do you have it?"
B-"Yeah"
J-"Ok now get you're shoes on and grab mommy's flip Flops"
He grabbed his shoes and placed them on and grabbed Mads shoes and placed them near her and she was screaming in pain and holding her stomach.
J-"Alright put daddy on speaker please"
He put him on speaker.
J-"Angel are you alright what's going on?"
M-"My water broke and my contractions are really strong"
J-"Alright I'm 2 minutes away"
Two minutes later Jaden comes running inside and sees Mads Crying in pain while Brooks is rubbing her back.
J-"Hey hey hey hey hey calm down calm down it's alright" he said hugging her.
M-"No it's not im not ready why can't the baby just stay in"
J-"Honey I know it's scary but you've done this three times before"
M-"I know but this one hurts more"
J-"I know baby come on let's go to the hospital and meet this angel"
M-"Ok but what about Brooks"
J-"I called my mom she should be here in-"
He got cut off by his mom and dad walking in. I loved them we were all really close and they taught me like there own daughter no different.
A-"Here you guys go I got Brooks and John will grab the boys later"
J-"Ok thank you Mom. Thank you dad"
Jh-"No problem guys good luck"
A-"Call us!"
M-"We will"
Jaden grabbed the bag and helped me into the car and started driving while rubbing my belly trying to soothe me.
M-"Jay hurry up"
J-"I'm trying sweetie I'm going as fast as we can"
The contractions started to get worse by the time we were at the hospital I couldn't even walk with how much pain I was in. I have never experienced pain like this. With the boys it hurt but there births ended in about 2 hours and it didn't hurt to bad. With this baby it felt like my organs were twisting up and down and every inch of my body was on fire.
J-"Hi my wife is in the car and her water broke shes in a lot of pain and she's three days overdue"
??-"Alright here take us to her"
They walked out and near the car and helped me and helped me inside with a wheelchair. I got into the room and right now bouncing on a yoga ball while holding Jadens hand.
J-"Do you want more ice?"
M-"Yes"
He fed me more ice before I started bouncing on the ball again. We had now been in here for 3 hours and I was 8 centimeters dilated and the pain was unbearable. I was finally getting my epidural.
J-"Alright ready look at me and hold my hand ok?"
M-"Yeah just please hurry"
??-"We will honey your so strong"
She put the needle into my back and relief came over me. The pain was now just turned into pressure. Another two hours had passed and I was now in labour for 5 hours! It hurts so much. I'm now 10 centimeters dilated. I was starting to push. I clutch Jadens hand super tight. I have pushed for the 20th time and it hurts like hell.
M-"Jaden I can't I can't do it" I cry into him arm.
J-"I know baby I know it's hard. But you're so incredibly strong. Let meet are little angel"
I nodded and kissed him quickly before pushing again.
??-"There you go mama there almost here."
J-"Come on lovey you got it push push push"
M-"Aghghh"
Then it stopped. All the pain stopped and silence fell through the room. No crying no talking no nothing. I felt worry come over me thinking that the baby didn't make it. I looked over at Jaden crying and confused and he had the same look. They placed the baby on my chest but they still weren't crying.
M-"Why aren't they crying?"
??-"Were not sure sweetie can we take them and see"
M-"Yes of course please save my baby."
I looked at Jaden who was also sobbing in fear and joy that are baby is here but might not really be here.
M-"I'm sorry it's my fault the baby didn't make it"
J-"No no no honey you didn't do anything wrong and you don't even know that. Let's just think positive ok?"
I nodded my head and watched as they took the baby out of the room to run tests. They stitched me up and now we were waiting to hear the news. Jaden was in the hospital bad with me holding me as we both broke down thinking of the worst.
??-"Maddison Hossler?"she said as she opened the door.
M-"Yes that's me is there any news?"
??-"Yes we want to say congratulations you're baby is ok"
J-"Omg"
He said hugging me and crying as well.
??-"We won't keep you two waiting. Would you like to know the gender right now or have them be wrapped in a pink or blue blanket?"
J-"Um can you wheel them in then say it"
??-"Yes of course be right back"
M-"Omg there ok!"
J-"I told you they would be. They have you as there mother there one tuff cookie already"
M-"I love you"
J-"I love you more! The boys are going to be so happy!"
M-"Aww I can't wait for them to meet them"
J-"Alright this is are last time saying this Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"
M-"I think is a boy but I hope it's a girl so I'm not alone but either way I'm going to love them."
J-"Same!"
Next thing we know we see a little tiny baby wheeled in wrapped in a white blanket and the nurse holding a bag in her hand but you can't see what's inside.
??-"Heres you're baby!"
She said as she wheeled the baby over so Jaden and I can see.
??-"Alright ready to know?!"
J&M-"Yes"
We said looking at her. She smiled.
??-"Congratulations guys you have a beautiful baby girl"
M-"What?!?!" I shouted loudly in happiness with happy tears spilling out.
J-"Omg I have a little girl" he cried.
Jaden was never super emotional and he kept it together most time but when it came to his kids he was the biggest softly ever. When Levi was born it was our first baby so naturally we were nervous but Jaden never showed it until I went into labor. The second we saw Levi are nerves went away and now here we are eight years later with are first baby girl.
M-"Is everything alright with her" I said caressing my Babies tiny cheek. She was really small. Smaller than the boys were which was surprising because the boys were 3 weeks early and she was 3 days late.
??-"Yes she is perfectly healthy she is very tiny though but that was expected nothing to do with you too. She most likely wasn't crying because she was asleep but nothing on a health issue. She weighs 6 pounds 2 ounces. And was born on October 26th at 5:30pm"
J-"Can we hold her"
??-"Yes treat her just like you would a normal baby."
M-"Thank you! We can have people over in a little while right?"
??-"Of course guys. Call me if you need me"
We nodded and said thank you but before she left the room she came back over with the bag.
??-"I almost forgot. Sense you have had three children before and now a fourth I decided to get you guys something" she said as she opened the bag and pulled out a bag of candies for the kids and a little blanket, hat, and onesies for the new baby. She bought us more diapers and lots and lots of baby girl clothes and shoes but the cutest thing was she bought all four kids shirts and a onesie saying "Big Brother 1" "Big Brother 2" "Big Brother 3" and on the onesie "Little sister". She was the doctor/ Nurse who knew the gender and had helped me give birth to all four of my children so it was really sweet of her and she did this after every birth.
M-"Omg thank you!"
??-"No problem guys!"
J-"Thank you bye!" He said as she walked it the room.
I turned over to the baby and picked her up and laid her in my arms. I smiled at her sleeping and Jaden set his head on my shoulder and also smiled.
M-"She has you're nose and hair"
J-"She has your smile."
I looked over at him and kissed him. And he kissed back. We broke apart as she started to move around making tiny baby noises.
M-"Here Babe you hold her"
He smiled and took her into his arms and smiled as he gently kissed her head.
J-"No ones ever going to hurt you"
M-"We promise baby girl"
J-"She needs a name" he said turning towards me. Jaden has always allowed me to chose the names so I chose all three of the boys names but I knew he had a special name he wanted for his girl. He loved the boys so much and does everything for them but ever sense we found out we were pregnant the first time he has said how much he wanted a little girl so she could be a daddy's girl.
M-"How about you pick?"
J-"Really!?"
M-"Yeah you name her"
J-"Ok what about Tessa Rose Hossler?"
I looked at him and kissed his lips before looking down at Tessa.
M-"Welcome to world Tessa"
J-"Should we FaceTime my parents and the boys?"
I nodded my head and grabbed my phone and started to call Jadens mom. All the boys were out of school and we had revived tons of texts from them saying good luck and I love yous. We don't tell them the baby was here yet because we wanted to be certain and show her to them. Luckily she answered very quickly and you could see Jaden and I but not Tessa as she was in Jadens lap. We saw Amy (Jadens mom) and Brooks sitting on the couch.
M-"Hi baby!"
B-"Mama!"
J-"Hi my baby boy!"
B-"Dada!"
A-"Hi guys how's it going"
J-"It went well!"
A-"The baby is here!?!?"
M-"Yep they were born October 26th at 5:30 pm."
A-"Omg! Let me get the boys hold on" she said picking Brooks up and placing him on her hip.
A-"Boys come down here mommy and daddy on the phone."
We heard loud footsteps coming down super quick. They sat on the couch and they all looked super cute.
L-"Mama did you have the baby!?!?"
M-"I did"
W-"Is it a brother or a sister!"
J-"Ready to find out!"
B&L&W-"Yeah!"
We smiled to each other before showing hem Tessa who was laying down in a little outfit which said Daddy's little girl and a cute pink bow on her dirty blonde wavey hair.
L&W-"ITS A SISSY!!!!!!!"both boys screamed jumping up and down in excitement. Jaden and I both laughed before looking a Brooks who was very confused as he couldn't really read.
J-"Baby boy you have a sister"
B-"Yayay!" He said jumping as well.
We laughed and soon they  quite down and sit back on the couch. Jadens parents were crying happy tears.
Jh-"Congrats you guys!"
J-"Thanks dad!"
A-"Omg I'm so happy! Did you want to see the boys today or did you want to rest up?"
M-"You can bring them down I know how excited they are to meet her!"
J-"Yeah come on down and you guys can hold her and we will say the name"
A-"Ok did you want us to bring dinner?"
M-"Yes please hospital food sucks."
Everyone laughed and they hung up and started driving. Tessa opened her eyes again and revealed her blue eye which matched Jadens.
M-"This is no fair" I pouted.
J-"Whats wrong honey?"
M-"I gave birth to her I was in pain for 10 hours and she had the audacity to come out looking like you're twin."
He chuckled and kissed me. We were both sat in bed looking at Tessa and saying how cute and good she is. We heard a knock at the door and knew it was the boys. Jaden gave me Tessa who was wide awake and opened the door and kneeling down being attacked by all the boys.
B&L&W-"Daddy!"
J-"Awe hello my babies. I missed you so much." He said as he kissed them all.
L-"Where's mommy?"
M-"Hey guys"I waved my hand over. The older boys gently came over and stood beside me seeing the baby. Both Levi and Will have already been a big brother so seeing a new baby wasn't new or scary to them but Brooks has never been around a baby and has never been a older brother so we were nervous on how he was going to react. Jaden walked over with Brooks and sat on the bed with him in his lap. Both boys hopped on the bed carefully as well.
J-"Want to know her name?"
All-"Yeah!"
M-"Daddy picked the name"
W-"You did!?!"
J-"Yeah! Her name is Tessa Rose Hossler"
A-"Omg guys that's beautiful"
J-"Thanks mom"
M-"You guys want to hold her?"
L-"Yes please mommy"
J-"Alright come here my big boy." He said picking Levi up and holding him on his hip. He sat him down on the chair and grabbed Tessa from me carefully and placed her on his arms using a pillow to support her head along with Jadens hands holding her to be extra safe.
J-"Is it cool?"
L-"Yeah! She's so pretty daddy"
J-"I know isn't she"
L-"I'm done wills turn."
Jaden took Tessa off him and will sat down. Jaden did the same thing like he did to Levi. See with each kid had there own personality. Levi was calm, sweet, innocent shy boy who looked exactly like me but with Jadens smile. Will is are daring, outgoing, crazy boy he loves testing limits and fighting and all that stuff, he looks just like Jaden but with my nose and eyes. Brooks is kinda like Levi. He won't yell, doesn't like talking to anyone new and is very kept to himself. He looks like me but has Jadens hair. And now we have Tessa. She doesn't really have a personality yet sense she's only an hour old but she's literally Jadens Twin. She has my smile and that's pretty much it.
J-"Brooks baby do you want to try?"
He nodded his head and walked over towards Jaden and sat on the chair and held her. He stared laughing causing everyone to awe.
J-"What are you laughing at crazy"
B-"Tessa cuz she looks like daddy"
J-"She does doesn't she"
B-"Yah"
J-"I love you"
B-"I love you too daddy. You too Tessa. Daddy I like Tessa"
J-"Good because she's with us forever"
When Brooks was done Jaden passed Tessa over to his parents who held her then passed her to me. As I was holding Tessa I saw the four boys whispering. Jadens parents where outside grabbing the car so they could take the kids home for bed sense Jaden and I wouldn't be home till tomorrow.
M-"What are you four doing?"
L-"We have something to say to Baby sissy"
M-"Oh what she's awake now" looking at Tessa who was laying down kicking her feet. She was a very active baby compared to the boys.
L-"Sissy you are the last and youngest Hossler baby" he started.
W-"And the only girl which mean we need to protect you"
Jaden walked over and sat on the bed and hugged me as we continued to watch them.
B-"Which means"
B&L&W-"No boys!"
We both laughed and soon we gave them goodbye hugs and kisses saying we would be home tomorrow. I was feeding Tessa while Jaden and I were watching a movie on his laptop.
J-"I love you. And I love you my little princess" he said kissing me then kissing Tessas head.
M-"We love you too"I said kissing him before laying Tessa down. Welcome to the world Tessa Rose Hossler. Good luck you got a super overprotective dad and 3 overprotective brothers. My poor baby girl.

Damn that was long. There will be a part 2 to this soon! Leave requests please!!!!love you!!!!!!  3919 worlds.💕