Stepmom(Jaden x Mads)

Harper Hossler~13 years old, Jaden and Nessas daughter, older brother Chase Hossler, Nessa has full custody of them and they are currently living in New Jersey. They haven't see there dad sense they were 3 years old.

Chase Hossler (Hudson) ~ 16years old, Jaden and Nessas son, sister is Harper Hossler, Nessa has full custody of them and they are living In New Jersey. They haven't seen there dad sense they were 3 years old. But Chase has been in contact with him. Nessa is almost never home to take care of them and when she is she is always drunk. Chase isn't mad at his dad for not having custody over them because Jaden was on drugs when they were little and didn't have his life together. Harper on the other hand hates her father. But as for her mother they have a pretty good relationship. Jaden and Mads have a 3 year old son Ryler. (Chase and Harper have never met Ryler)

Chases pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and realized it was 1 am. I unlocked my phone and saw my dad texted me.

I got up and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie

I got up and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I then went into Harpers room and shook her awake.
C-"Harper wake up"
H-"No"
C-"Come on we have to go to dads house"
H-"In that case NO!"
C-"Come on sissy he's trying really hard. I mean yes he fucked up but he never once stopped checking in and calling us. And when we got phones he texted us everyday"
H-"Doesn't matter he chose drugs over us"
C-"Come on"
I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and carried her over to her closet and picked out a pair of LuLu lemon leggings and a black cropped shirt. She went into the bathroom and changed leaving her black wavey hair down. We headed downstairs and saw are mom sober and making  us breakfast and scene we only saw 3 times in our life. We sat down at the counter and my mom gave us each a plate of pancakes.
N-"I'm going to miss you guys"
C-"We will to mom. What are you doing while we're gone."
N-"I'm going to rehab and staying in there for 130 days and I'm going to get better I promise"
H-"Mommy don't make me go"
She said on the verge of tears.
N-"Baby I can't keep you trust me if I could I would"
H-"Mommy please! I don't want to go! Send Chase I'll be fine here. Just please please please mommy I don't want to go to dads house"
N-"Baby I'm sorry but I can't"
Harper started crying so my mom went and hugged her. We drove down to the airport and got onto the plane. We finally arrived and landed so I texted my dad and he said he was waiting at Starbucks. We walked over with our stuff and saw my dad, Mads and Ryler standing there waiting. I ran over to my dad and hugged him making him pick me up and hold me tight.
J-"Omg hi bubba. I missed you so much! I'm never leaving again"
At this point I was crying into his neck.
C-"I love you dad. I missed you, please don't leave me again"
J-"I'm not ever doing that again. That was the biggest mistake of my life"
He kissed my forehead and sat me down and looked at Harper with his arms open to give her a hug.
H-"Not yet"
She said calmly making him frown but nod.
J-"Well guys this is my wife Mads and your brother Ryler"
C-"Hi Mads nice to meet you. Hi bud my name is chase how old are you?"
I asked shaking Mads hand and then bending down in front of Ryler.
R-"Hi chase I'm 3" he said holding up 5 fingers. I smiled and awed at his cuteness before I heard Harper chuckle a sarcastic laugh.
J-"Alright well let's go home"
H-"Home is in New Jersey"
J-"Your new home"
We all walked out to the car and sat in. I played with Ryler the whole time while Harper was on her phone.
J-"So how are you guys doing with school and stuff?"
C-"It's good"
J-"That's good, what about you harp?"
H-"Fine"
She mumbled while continuing to play on her phone. We arrived at the house and are dad showed us are rooms which were set up all nicely.

 We arrived at the house and are dad showed us are rooms which were set up all nicely

(^Chases Room, Along with a desk and chair)

(^ Harpers room) C-"Thank you dad I love it!" J-"Your welcome bud"H-"Thank you"J-"Your welcome princess"M-"Harper I hope you don't mind but I designed it and set it up meaning I had to go through some of your stuff

(^ Harpers room)
C-"Thank you dad I love it!"
J-"Your welcome bud"
H-"Thank you"
J-"Your welcome princess"
M-"Harper I hope you don't mind but I designed it and set it up meaning I had to go through some of your stuff. And I found something. Can I talk to you about it alone?"
H-"No say it here"
M-"I'm not sure you want me to"
H-"What the hell did you find?"
M-"Your stash"
H-"Shut the hell up! I don't have one"
J-"Is she telling the truth Harper?"
H-"No!"
J-"Mads show me"
She walked into the room and came out with a bag in her hand which looked like weed. My dad picked it up and examined it.
J-"What the hell is this Harper!"
H-"Its not mine"
J-"Then whose is it?"
H-"I don't have to explain shit to you"
J-"Whose is it?"
H-"Moms ok!?!! I didn't want her using anymore! Because the second she gets off drugs for 5 months I get to go back to her. So I stole it from her so I could get the hell away from you" she said stepping close to my dad.
J-"Baby I never meant to hurt you"
H-"But you did!!!! You didn't care about us! You left us! When you drove us to the airport you bent down and held my hands and told me that you were going to come back and take me to the father daughter dance. I was so happy and then we got home. A few days had past and I hadn't heard from you. Then it was the day of the dance. I waited by the door with my hair done my dress on for 3 hours. Despite mom telling me that you probably weren't coming. So guess who took me to the dance Mom and My 6 year old brother who danced with me the whole night. While you were out on drugs. You weren't there for anything"
J-"Baby please I-"
H-"No! You weren't there when I learned how to ride a bike. When I lost my first tooth. Started school, got my first crush, my first period, my first heartbreak nothing! You weren't there for anything! It guess who was my mom. So I don't even care if she's an addict at least she didn't leave" she said with tears coming down her face then running and slamming her bedroom door. I looked at my dad and saw him sobbing into his hands.
J-"I never meant to hurt her. I was doing it for you guys! I wanted to take her to the dance I bought her flowers and a corsage i was wearing a tux and I even got on the plane. But the plane ran late really late and I texted your mom to tell her and I guess she never really told her why"
C-"Daddy we don't hate you. And I know she doesn't hate you but she's hurt. She would sit in her bed every night for 10 years and cry for three hours straight. It got so bad that on the nights that mom wasn't home I had to sit there and hold her as she screamed crying saying she wanted you. Go talk to her"
He nodded and rushed upstairs.

Jadens pov;
I opened Harpers door and saw her sobbing into her pillow. I walked over to the bed and moved her so she clicks lay her head in my lap while I ran my fingers through her hair.
H-"Daddy I'm sorry I don't hate you"
J-"Oh love bug it's ok baby. You have every right getting upset because I wasn't there but baby I was trying so hard to get better for you two."
H-"I know daddy I'm sorry"
J-"It's alright let's just cuddle ok?"
She nodded and we laid down cuddling on the bed together in a father daughter way.
H-"Daddy I don't want toy go back to moms house I want tot stay with you"
J-"Ok I love you no matter what"
I cuddled her and held her tight happy that I had finally gotten my baby girl back and this time I wasn't letting her go.