Wisdom teeth (Jessa)

Hadley Rose Richards~ 15 years old, Josh and Nessas daughter. Total daddies girl, her parents Josh and Nessa are married and live at sway house.

Hadley's pov:
I woke up and got dressed into leggings and my dads Hoddie. I brushed my long brown/dirty blond wavy hair and did some natural makeup . I then walk and headed downstairs holding my mouth. Today was the day that I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled out and let's just say I am terrified. I headed to the kitchen and saw my dad, Uncle Bryce and Jaden talking while my mom, aunt Addison and aunt mads were putting there shoes on.
N-"Hi baby"
She said coming over and hugging me. I was super nervous about having them removed but my parents kept telling me that I had to get it done so I would not be in anymore pain.
H-"Hi"
J-"Alright princess let's go to the dentist" my dad said as he grabbed his camera. I told him he can video it and posted it on his YouTube. I groaned and got into the back of the car while my parents sat in the front. We arrived at the dentist office and I felt the nerves rush up.
J-"What's wrong baby?"
H-"I don't want to go daddy" I said not unbuckling yet.
N-"Honey you can do this I promise daddy and I will be there the whole time!"
H-"Ok"
J-"Come on there waiting"
I hopped out of the car and headed into the dentist while my parents walked in front of me. They signed me in and I headed back. The dentist put the mask over my face and made me count down.
H-"10....9....8.....7" I passed right out.

Josh's pov:
Aww and I were waiting in the waiting room waiting for Hadley to finish her surgery. We saw a nurse come and tell us she was down so we both headed back and saw her laying there crying. (read Hadley's lines how people talk after they get there wisdom teeth out)
J-"Hi princess"
H-"Daddy"
N-"Hi angel you ready to go home"
H-"Nooooo me want to go to saddle ranch"
J-"Baby we can't let's go home angle"
H-"Noo fuck you"
N-"Alright come on"
I picked her up bridal style and took her to the car. I buckled her in the car before I sat in the passenger seat while Nessa drove.
N-"Lovey want a milkshake?" She asked Hadley.
H-"Nooo I want chicken fucking nuggets"
J-"Hadley no swearing please"
H-"I just want fucking chicken" she said sobbing. I felt bad so I climbed over into the backseat and held her in my arms as she cried.
J-"Baby you can have chicken right now"
H-"Why"
J-"Because you just got your teeth removed"
H-"I want a milkshake"
N-"Alright love what kind"
H-"Um coco"
J-"Chocolate?"
H-"Yeah"
N-"alright"
We stopped and got her a chocolate milkshake.
H-"What's these" she said pulling out the gauze in her mouth.
J-"No no no put them back in"
H-"Why the fuck did they put two dirty tampons in my mouth"
Nessa started laughing and I started laughing as well.
N-"Baby there not tampons"
J-"Put them back in sweetie"
H-"Mommy"
N-"Yes love?"
H-"Did you tell daddy my secret?"
J-"What?"
N-"No sweetie"
J-"What the fuck?"
H-"Oh I have a boyfriend. Where is he?" She slurred.
J-"NESSA YOU KNEW!?"
N-"Josh chill. Yell at her and I when she can' think straight."
I nodded and held Hadley tight. Soon after we had gotten home and we babied Hadley every time she needed something the whole day.