That night (Josh x Nessa)

Disclaimer:
Rape warning! Please don't read unless you aren't triggered easily. Make sure you always talk to someone adult or me. Love you babies!💕

Luna Grace Richards~
15 years old, biological daughter of Josh and Nessa who are married. They live in an apartment with Jaden and Mads who are also married. She has a brother named Bentley Richards who is 12 years old. She looks just like Josh and has Nessas smile. She is a daddies girl but one night she went to her first high school party. He parents didn't want her to go but she convinced them to. When she got there everything was going well. Then she went into a room with her boyfriend at the time Justin They were making out until she passed out. He left her to sleep and then another guy came in (Asher) and raped her. She woke up halfway through and started screaming for help but nobody heard. She called Josh and told him everything. That happened 3 months ago and she's been sleeping with Josh and Nessa every night.

Lunas pov:
I woke up on my dads chest with my mom cuddled up next to me. I rubbed my eyes and got up and headed downstairs carefully. I saw uncle Jaden and aunt Mads up and making coffee and breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and hugged both of them before sitting on the bar stool.
Ja-"Hey kiddo how you feeling?"
L-"I'm ok I have a question though"
M-"What is it honey"
L-"Do you think mommy and daddy would let me go to the mall with Tessa and Olivia"
M-"maybe take a chance baby"
Ja-"Yeah I mean maybe aunt Mads and You're mom can walk around the mall to be safe but not be with you"
L-"Ok!"
I ran upstairs into my room where I use to sleep. Ever sense that night my dad don't want me alone neither did my mom. I got dressed into

With my hair down as I was going to ask my mom to French braid it after

With my hair down as I was going to ask my mom to French braid it after. I went back downstairs and saw everyone awake. I walked over to my parents and hugged them before sitting down and starting to eat breakfast.
L-"Mommy daddy I have a question"
N-"What is it baby?"
L-"Can I Uhm go to the mall today with Tessa and Olivia"
J-"Absolutely not without me or your mother"
My dad has always been overprotective but sense that night it's gotten higher.
N-"Josh she hasn't been out with friends in. 3 months"
J-"No I'm letting her get hurt again"
L-"Daddy please. Auntie mads and mom can walk around and you can call me every hour"
N-"Josh Mads and I will take her and you can call she'll be ok."
J-"Fine but the second anything happens you call me."
I nodded my head and hugged him. We finished eating and Aunt Mads and Mommy got dressed and then came downstairs. Mom was almost done French braiding my hair when daddy came and kneeled in front of me.
J-"Listen baby girl I want you to be super careful. You stay with Tessa and Olivia at all times. If there's an issue run and try and find mommy but if you can't call me or uncle Jaden."
L-"I will daddy"
J-"Be safe ok, here's my card. Spend as much as you want baby"
L-"Daddy no I have my own money"
J-"No you deserve this. Bentleys getting a boys day with fun treats so you need a little treat as well."
My mom finished my hair and I hugged my dad super tight.
J-"I love you ok?"
L-"Love you too"
L-"Mommy, daddy do you think I could try and sleep on my own tonight?"
N-"We will see ok?"
L-"Ok"
We left out the door and headed into the car. We stopped at Tessas house first and we ran and hugged each other.
T-"I missed you so much"
L-"Me too!"
We got back into the car and drove to Olivia's house and did the same thing. We started driving to the mall with the girls catching me up about the drama in school.
L-"No way weed!?"
O-"Yeah ever sense you too broke up he's been doing drugs as a way to cope."
L-"Well he put me through pain he listens to me scream from outside that door."
T-"I know that's why no one talks to him . Also how you holding up?"
I saw my moms ears perk up ready to listen but I didn't want to tell her exactly how I felt.
L-"We can talk about it when we get there. Alone"
The nodded and soon enough we arrived at the mall and my mom and mads went off into one store while we went to another.
O-"Want to do something crazy"
T-"What?"
O-"Let's go to Victoria secret"
T-"Omg yes!"
L-"why would I go I don't have a boyfriend"
O-"Come on lulu you got to get back out there."
L-"Why would anyone like me? You both are gorgeous and I'm just me"
T-"Lulu you're the most beautiful amazing girl ever! Come on today's mission is to find you a new boyfriend"
L-"Ok"
We went into Victoria secret and bought a lot of new stuff. We then went and bought a few new shirts and some pants and then went into the food court.
T-"Omg"
L-"What?"
T-"Dont freak out but Justin and Asher are behind you"
I turned around and saw my ex boyfriend and my rapist sitting there having a good time. I felt tears start to brim and that night started replaying. I couldn't hear anyone.

Flashback.......
I woke up and saw someone on top of me. I started screaming help but he put his hand over my mouth.
L-"Somebody help me!"
A-"Shut up!"
L-"Get off of me"
A-"shut the fuck up you whore"
L-"No no no"
He stopped an hour later and I was frozen. I felt like my body wasn't mine anymore. I grabbed my phone and called my dad.
J-"Hello?"
L-"Daddy please come pick me up" I said crying.
J-"Of course baby what happened?"
L-"This guy raped me"
J-"WHAT!?!?! I'm on my way!"
L-"Please hurry I'm nervous"
J-"Dont worry baby I'm coming"
End of flashback

O-"Luna!"
She said as she waved her hand in front of my face.
L-"I can't stay here"
I said getting up from the table and grabbing my stuff walking away with them chasing after me.
T-"Luna wait up"
I turned around and faced them with tears in my eyes.
L-"I can't do it I'm not ready to face him either of them"
O-"That's ok let's go to Claire's get some earrings?"
L-"Yeah"
We walked a little further until we heard someone call out my name.
??-"Luna wait!"
I turned around and saw my ex boyfriend Justin standing there.
L-"What the hell do you want?"
Ju-"You. I want you back Lulu I can't stand another day with out you"
L-"You don't get to call me lulu anymore. I hate you you ruined me. Broke Me"
Ju-"Luna I'll do whatever you want. I'll kill Asher if that's what you want"
L-"What I want Is to never see you again"
Ju-"No Luna no we were in love"
L-"Well I don't call love letting some jock rape your girlfriend"
Ju-"I know ok I wasn't thinking"
L-"You weren't thinking Justin I was screaming your name. Screaming help. I was sobbing and you were outside the door listening. My whole life was destroyed because of you and Asher."
Asher then came up and patted Justin's back as he was crying.
Ju-"No get off me. You ruined my life admit what you did to her! Admit it!"
A-"Calm down bud"
Ju-"No!"
By now there was a huge group around us with kids that go to are school as well.
L-"I hate you. Both of you. I never want to see your stupid face again. I hope you burn in hell Justin." I said looking at him I turned to Asher and slapped him across the face.
L-"I hate you to because your not just a player your a fucking rapist. You raped me and I will never forgive you"
I said turning and walking away with Tessa and Olivia. I called my mom and told her what happened and told her I wanted to go home so we dropped the girls off and then returned back into our house.
J-"Hi baby girl how did it go?"
L-"Awful"
I said trying to walk upstairs.
J-"What happened?"
L-"I don't want to talk about it"
J-"Ok well what do you want to do?"
L-"Take a nap"
N-"Ok baby do you want one of us to lay down with you?"
L-"No I just want to try and sleep on my own"
J-"Ok call us if you need to ok?"
L-"Ok love you guys"
N-"Love you more baby"
I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed for the first time in 3 months. I finally shut my eyes and went to sleep.

Josh's pov:
I was downstairs on the couch cuddling Nessa when I heard Luna upstairs screaming and crying. Nessa and I popped up and ran upstairs and saw her on the bed shaking crying while still asleep.
L-"NO GET HIM OFF ME DONT TOUCH ME!"
I scooped her up and carried her bridal style and carried her into our room. I laid her down on the bed and shook her awake. When she finally woke up she was terrified and scared. She latched onto me with her head tucked into my neck.
L-"Daddy it was so scary"
J-"Oh Baby what happened?"
L-"It was that night again."
N-"Oh princess it's ok it's all over now."
L-"I changed my mind I still wanna sleep with you guys"
N-"Alright that's no problem."
J-"Of course baby girl."
We all laid down to take a nap and Luna was fast asleep on my chest with Nessa curled up on my side while I ran my fingers through both of there hairs. I continued thinking until Bentley came in and curled into my other side. I kissed his head before he fell asleep. I laid there thinking how much help Luna is going to need. This won't be easy.