Baby boy(Quinton x Sway)

Requested by:

Age Play:Quinton is a little

Age Play:
Quinton is a little. If you don't know what that it's basically he slips into these moments were he acts younger than his age. Sway is his caregivers and they are all dating.
NOT REAL AGES!
Quinton~19
Bryce~23
Jaden~20
Josh~21
Blake~22

Quintons pov:
I woke up and realized I was in daddy Jadens room sleeping in my crib. I stood up and started crying while shaking the rails attempting to wake someone up.
Q-"Daddy! Daddy!"
I continued crying until I saw daddy Josh walk over and pick me up on his hip.
Jh-"your ok baby boy I got you what's wrong?"
Q-"me hwngry"
Jh-"alright lets go get some bites ok?"
I nodded my head and clung onto him as he carried me down stairs. See its not strange for me to be little and carried around. All the other boys are 220 pounds or higher and at least 5'10 or higher. I'm only 100 pounds and 4'10 the reason why I am a little is because  when I was a child my parents would abuse me and that lasted for 17 years until I finally ran away. And when I finally escaped I ran as far as I could but Blake found me on the street and took me here to Sway La. I have been here ever sense and the boys thought that I would feel better becoming a little which did help so much. We all started dating so there all my daddies. And before you ask I'm not always a little but majority of the time I am. I wear diapers, have pacifiers, blankets, bottles, cribs and anything else I could possibly need. My mental age when I become a little is usually 1 and 1/2 or 2. Josh brings me downstairs and sits me on the counter and holds one of my knees as he grabs the pancake mix from the cabinet.
Jh-"Do you want to help me make breakfast baby?"
Q-"Yeah"
We measured a cup of mix and water and he let me dump everything into the bowl and then he mixed it and cooked them in the pan. I sat there and watched as he flipped them when I felt someone pick me up.
B-"Hi baby boy"
Q-"Daddy Brycie"
B-"Hello little love what are you doing?"
Q-"Me helping daddy oshy cook"
B-"What are you making?"
Q-"I no know"
Jh-"Tell daddy brycie Pancakes"
Q-"Pancake"
B-"Oh did you help?" He said kissing my cheek.
Q-"Yeah I dump evewything" I said with my lisp. Which only occurs when I'm little.
B-"You did! Good morning babe" he said kissing Joshys lips passionately.
Jh-"Good morning baby. Can you change Q I forgot to this morning."
B-"Of course prince. I'll change him and wake the others up." Joshy nodded his head and continued cooking while Bryce picked me up and carried me into his room were there was a changing table. I started squirming around trying to get down because I don't like diapers.
B-"Q calm down baby boy we have to change you then wake up daddies"
Q-"No" I said as he laid me down on the table. He lifted my legs up and took my diaper off and wiped up everything while I was kicking and screaming.
B-"Quinton please stop honey" he said getting more frustrated by the fact that I was kicking him making the process ten times harder.
Q-"No! No diaper" I said pouting while the tears spilled out.
B-"I know baby but we have to wear one ok?"
Q-"No!"
B-"Come on I'll ask Joshy to put coco chips into your pancake if you behave" making me smiled and nod my head. Coco chips is what I call chocolate chips and all the boys call them that too because they find it cute. He finished changing my diaper and carried me into daddy Blake's room. He set me down on the bed and I crawled over and started jumping up and down. He groaned and grabbed me and forced me down against his chest carefully and made me lay there while he cuddled me and kissed my head.
Q-"Daddy no. Oshy make bweakfast" he kissed my head again and sat up still holding me. He carried me into daddy Jadens room. He set me down on the bed and I crawled over to Daden (Its what Quinton calls Jaden) and saw him fast asleep cuddling a pillow. I kissed his cheek and hugged him gently but he didn't wake up. After I did that for 5 minutes I got really bored so I pulled his hair. He groaned in pain and opened his eyes.
J-"Owwww Q baby please let go of my hair" he said grabbing me and putting me on his lap. I felt myself starting to slip more and more into little space. I didn't let go I just pulled tighter making him groan but me giggle.
J-"Bubba stop. Let go of my hair"
Q-"Daddy"
He looked at me weird and then started to realize that I slipped more. He moved my hand off his hair and carried me downstairs to were all daddies were sitting at the table waiting. Daddy Daden put me down at my seat which had a booster because I was so small. Oshy put the plate of food in front of me and a for along with a sippy cup full of apple juice. Everyone started eating and talking but I didn't want to eat pancakes so I didn't eat it.
J-"Q baby why aren't you eating"
Q-"No bites"
Jh-"Yes bites you have to eat baby"
Q-"No!"
B-"excuse me we do not he'll at daddies baby"
Q-"Me wan baba" I cried asking for my bottle. Blake stood up and went into the kitchen and made my bottle while daddy Bryce picked me up and wrapped me in a blanket like a newborn. After he wrapped me up he carried me into the living room while daddy osh cleaned up the mess in the dining room. Daddy Blake came in and gave me my baba and cuddled up next to Bryce and I. Bryce started feeding me my baba while Daden and oshy came I and cuddled up next to both daddy Bwake and daddy Ryce.

Authors pov:
The four boys cuddled on the couch watching as the oldest held and fed there baby boy. Even though he was a little the boys didn't mind taking care of him they love him no matter what. The four older boys coo at the baby as he lets go of the bottle being burped then yawning and falling asleep on the boys chest. He holds onto Josh's hand. His neck/head laying in Jadens lap as he ran his fingers through his babies hair. His body laying on Bryce and his feet laying on Blake. All the boys smile and kiss each other then falling asleep with there baby boy.

Hey let me know if you want more littles/ age play. I really like reading it and I like writing it. I have a few cool ideas better than this but let me know. Love you butterfly's🦋🖤