New Girl? (Jaden x Mads)

Layne Hossler~1 year old, Jadens only daughter. Jaden and his ex girlfriend(Random girl) split up when Layne was born. She left them both so now it's just Jaden and his daughter. He hasn't had a girlfriend sense. That's until he met Mads.......

Jadens pov:
I walked into Laynes room and walked over to her crib and gently shook her awake. She groaned and looked at me confused before turning around and falling back asleep.
J-"Come on baby girl we gotta get up"
L-"No"
I picked her up and brought her over to the changing table. I changed her diaper and changed her into a pink Party animal onesie and some black leggings.  I brushed her hair and put it into a mini ponytail. I placed her back on my hip and walked downstairs. I brought her over to the high chair and set her up. I pulled a chair over towards the high chair and grabbed a jar of baby food and a spoon. I opened the jar and sat down. I stirred it around before placing the spoon into her mouth watching her smile as she ate.
J-"Is that good baby girl"
I said as I fed her another bite. She smiled as she ate it getting it all over her face, luckily I had already placed a bib on her.
J-"So baby girl today we're going to meet someone very special in daddies life. But I want you to know that you'll always be my little girl and nothing will change ok?"
She started to bang her hands on the high chair babbling.
J-"Oh yeah that's some big news baby. Let's have more bites of your banana strawberry baby food"
I fed her another bite which she gladly accepted. After she finished eating I wiped her down with a wet wipe. After I cleaned up the tray I picked her up and took her outside to the car. After I buckled her up in her car seat and then sat down in the drivers seat.
J-"Baby are you excited?"
L-"Dada"
J-"That's my name babes"
Sense she's really little she can't say many things so the only words she only knows and says is Dada, No, and More. We arrived at mads new apartment. I unbuckled Layne and placed her on my hip and grabbed her diaper bag before heading inside.
M-"Hi babe!" She said opening the door.
J-"Hi, ready to meet her"
M-"Of course come on in" she opened the door wider and I walked in with Layne on my hip.
M-"Omg she's so cute"
She said as she first saw her. I smiled and kissed her lips before putting sitting on the couch next to mads.
M-"Hello baby" she said as Layne looked at her.
J-"Mamas who is that"
I asked Layne as she smiled and looked at me.
M-"Can you say Mads?"
L-"Mmm"
M-"That was close Layne good job"
J-"So what do you think about her?"
M-"She's very cute and tiny. I love her she's amazing."
J-"She's very important to me"
M-"I can see that. If it's ok with you I would love to be in her life"
J-"Yeah of course. Would you like that Layne?"
She looked up at us and smiled before giggling.
J-"So if we ever had more children in the future would you treat her the same"
M-"Omg yes. Nothing is going to change if we have another baby in the future"
J-"Good" I said cuddling her on the couch.
L-"Dada"
J-"You want to come cuddle with us too?"
She nodded her head so I picked her up and put her in the middle of both of us.

6 months later.........
Jadens pov:
Today is the day Mads and I are moving into our own home. Layne has progressed so much. She's now walking when somebody holds her hand and she can say No, Daddy, more, And some other words but the biggest on she learned is Mama. Right now we're on are way to the house but Layne isn't in the best mood.
J-"Layne come on baby we got to go" I called out as she was in her old room.
L-"No!"
J-"Layne honey come on let's go" I picked her up and held her against my hip walking out the door. She started crying and throwing a tantrum which isn't fantastic.
J-"Hey why are you crying bubba"
L-"No"
J-"You don't want to leave?"
L-"No dada"
J-"Awww honey it's ok we're going to move in with Mads"
She smiled a little so I buckled her in and drove over to the house. We were already had our stuff moved in. I got Layne out of the car and took her inside and saw Mads sitting on the couch waiting.
M-"Welcome home!"
J-"Hi babe" I kissed her before setting Layne down grabbing her hand so she could walk.
M-"Hi Layne"
Layne smiled and hugged mads super tight.
J-"Welcome home"
M-"Our home" she said as she kissed me.

3 years later.......
Layne is now 4 years old, Mads and I got married and she is currently pregnant but we haven't told Layne yet cause we're scared of how she will react. I picked Layne up from her room and carried her downstairs to the couch we're there was presents and a card set up.
J-"Go open it baby"
She ran over and opened the gift which was a new baby doll she was begging us for. Mads and I sat down on the couch watching her as she was jumping up and down.
M-"What's the card say  baby?"
She grabbed the card and opened it seeing words. Reading was still a bit of a challenge for her but she's learning.
L-"Daddy what does it say."
J-"Ok ready. I just wanted to tell you your mom is having another I hope your ready to be my big sister. Can't wait to meet you in July. Love the baby"
M-"What does that mean Layne?"
L-"I don't know"
J-"Baby it means there's a baby in mamas tummy"
L-"No there's not"
M-"Yes there is"
L-"Not there's not"
M-"Want to see a picture"
L-"Yea"
We showed her a picture of the ultrasound and everything.
J-"Is that cool"
L-"Yea"
J-"You will always be my baby girl ok?"
L-"Ok."
J-"Give me a kiss"
She kissed my cheek before rubbing and playing. I cuddled up with mads and rested my hands on her bump excited for what the next chapter has in store