Amnesia

Xia watched Chris walk towards her bedroom door. For some reason, it pained her to see him leave. Something was pulling at her for him to stay. She moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. She walked up behind him and grabbed his hand.

"Wait," she paused. She wet her lips and smiled at him. "I would like you to stay," she said.

"So, what are you going to do about your boyfriend?" Chris teased.

"Who?" Xia laughed at him.

"Aww, that's cute that my fingers made you forget your boyfriend is out there," Chris moved close to her body, and it made her feel a bit weak. Why did this man have such a strong effect on her?

"Jaebeom is not my boyfriend. Just give me a moment. I will kick him out," Xia said.

She walked past him and saw Jaebeom on the couch with his focus on his phone. Damn, how can she just get rid of Jaebeom? She paused in her tracks for a moment.

"I am not used to playing games with you," Jaebeom spoke up before she had the chance to speak to him. His gaze fell upon her.

Xia felt her words caught in her throat. How could she tell her ex-boyfriend that he needs to leave so she could spend time with her new boo? Who the hell is she?

Xia didn't know how to respond. She could tell that he knew that she had messed around with Chris in her bedroom. Why did it feel like she cheated on JB, and they aren't even together?

"I am not playing games," Xia hesitated.

"So, you didn't think I couldn't hear those moans?" Jaebeom's calm voice scared her a bit. Why was he reacting so calmly? Shouldn't he be upset over the fact that she had another guy in her room? While he was in the living room?

"I-... don't worry about it. Shouldn't you get back to the club?" Xia tried to change the subject. Maybe she could avoid the type for a moment.

"Are you telling me as my boss, or you telling me because you got caught?" Jaebeom stood up from the couch and walked over to her. He towered over her and looked down at her with a smirk on his face.

"Both honestly," Xia covered her face. Why did he have to look so good? Ugh, why couldn't he be ugly so this would easier?

"I'm not even mad," Jaebeom uncovered her face. "I know it won't last, and you are just experimenting. I get it. I will be here to pick up the pieces when everything falls apart. Have fun with him," Jaebeom kissed her on the forehead.

His response left her speechless. Jaebeom isn't typically this calm, but it wasn't like this had ever happened to her before.

"Why are you so calm?" Xia asked.

"Because he's what you want, but I am what you need. I'm going to work. I will text you later about what's going on at the club. I will tell G. Soul you said hello," Jaebeom said.

"Send me a video! Tell him to sing No way for me.. please," Xia requested.

"Maybe," Jaebeom grabbed his coat off the coat and headed to the door. 

Xia wasn't used to these types of things. Did she want to consider joining the poly life? Maybe it's because she spent time reading Wattpad stories late at night.

She needed her favorite author Nirvana to update Hyung Line's Little Secret, to find out who was the snitch. She was hoping that it was the mother, but it could honestly be anyone.

Xia walked behind Jaebeom, and she hugged him from the back. She couldn't deny that she still cares for him. It's not easy to get over your first, no matter how hard you try.

"Well, don't keep your boyfriend waiting for too long. I have to get to work unless you're giving me the night off?" Jaebeom said.

"Uh, don't think you can sweet talk me out of working," Xia said.

Jaebeom turned around and hugged her. "At least I tried," Jaebeom said.

"Text me," Xia said.

Jaebeom nodded. She watched him walk out of her apartment, and she closed the door. She locked it and saw Chris sitting on her couch.

"Aww, you shouldn't give that man hope. We both know you don't really want him," Chris said.

"Shut up," Xia giggled. "He's my employee," she said.

"Oh, so we kiss employees now? But, I can't perform at your club. Oooo the double standards," he said.

"No, it's not like that. Let's just enjoy our night together. I want to know more about you. Like, when was your last relationship," Xia grabbed water from her fridge.

She sat next to Chris and threw her legs across her lap. For some reason, he felt like home to her. It hasn't even been that long, and already she's catching feelings.

"Oh, so my last relationship was about a year ago, and it lasted almost a year. She's a singer too. Things didn't work out. She didn't want to get serious, and she wanted to focus on her career. I have always respected that, but we couldn't focus on the relationship," he said.

"Did you think she was the one?" Xia said.

"I did because we gelled so well, but that's only because we never saw each other much," Chris said.

"Are you two still friends?" Xia said.

"No, but we have worked gigs together. She's a really nice person, just not for me," Chris said.

"Hmm, that's interesting," Xia took a sip of her water.

"You can't be jealous. You just had your ex-boyfriend or side piece in here. My ex isn't anything you should be worried about," Chris sounded like he wanted to reassure her.

"I am the one who should be worried," he said.

Xia grabbed her phone and looked at her workgroup text messages. Seemed like everything was going good.

She saw that she had a text message from Jackson.

Jackson: Xia! How are you doing, girl? I wanted to check on you because I heard about Chemin, and I wanted to make sure you were okay.

Me: Aww, thanks for being so thoughtful. I am doing okay..

Jackson: That's good. How is Chemin?

Me: He's doing okay. I will see him in the morning. I will let him know you asked about him.

Jackson: Thank you! Someone here at the club is asking for you...

Me: Who? I am off tonight, which is rare

Jackson: You remembered the guy with me last night? He wanted me to tell you he wanted to see you tonight

It was pretty typical for customers to hit on her. But, it seems like this Jinyoung guy was pretty interested. Now, he's passing messages through Jackson.

She wasn't even sure what to say. A few weeks ago, nobody wanted to now everyone is on her.

"Damn should I be worried?" Chris grabbed her hand.

A/n: I love YALL... I ain't updated in almost a month WTF... I'm sleepy, but I wanted to update before I close my eyes .. stream GOT7 and Kai✨✨✨