✨Addicted✨

"You saw how those people looked at us at the hotel desk?" Xia put her over bag down on the bed. Now, what Bam Bam said is ringing in her head. Does she have to be subtle about her dealings with Chan and Jaebeom? Chan came behind her and kissed her on the neck.

"No, baby, I wasn't paying attention. Don't worry about it. We get to be away from everyone and everything for twenty-four hours. Let's just enjoy it," Chan held her tight, and Xia exhaled. She needed to relax and not think about or worry about what she can't control.

She turned around and faced him. She stared at him for a moment. Is it pure coincidence that they met? Now, he's signed to the biggest entertainment companies in Korea. She fixed her face and smiled at him. "No matter what happens.. will we always have each other's back?" Xia asked.

"Of course," Chan nodded without hesitation. She felt warm and safe in his presence. Everything between them happened so fast, but she wouldn't change a thing. "You mean so much to me," Chan admitted.

"That feels good. Did you know they wrote a fanfic about you?" Xia chuckled. As much fanfiction she reads, she's surprised it didn't come up in her recommendations.

"Interesting.. nope. I don't care about a fanfic. You are my reality," Chan ran his finger across her lips. "I appreciate you not kissing him," Chris kissed her lips, and sucked on her bottom lip. Xia closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She opened her eyes again.

"How do you know I didn't kiss him?" Xia asked.

"Firstly, you tasted my cum. Second, your lipgloss wasn't smudged when you got in the car," Chan ran down the details as he usually does. He's always been observant of everything since she met him.

"You notice everything, but you didn't notice those hotel clerks," Xia moved away and went through the hotel suite. She didn't really have a chance to look around. She didn't realize how big it is. She marveled at the balcony view, and how it overlooked the water.

It's not often she has enough time to get away from everything. She turned around looked at the hot tub.

She reached into it and turned it on. She removed her clothes and didn't think anyone would see them because of how high they are. She climbed into the hotel naked, and enjoyed the jets of water against her body.

"I did notice the hotel clerks, but I don't want you worrying about that. I am sure it's because they made assumptions about us. But, I don't care what anyone thinks of us," Chan's voice echoed behind her. Sure, he's saying all the right things, but she's not sure how true his words are.

"You say that now until you are swept away from some k-pop girl who is skinny, and your company wants you with her," Xia still didn't turn around. She focused her gaze on the water view. There was a part of her that felt like she's falling for him so fast that she wants to pull back a little.

"A k-pop girl? You know that I am crazy about a woman named Xia, who doesn't like to be called Xianny. My contract specifically said they would not interfere with who I date, and they are no requirements to have a false public relationship. You have to remember I am a R&B singer, bae," Chan explained to her.

"I read enough discussion boards to know how this thing goes. I am sure they will still find a way to attach you with someone," she said.

"It doesn't matter who I work with," Chan appeared before her nude, and he climbed into the hot tub. He placed a bag on the edge of the hot tub. "Babe, where is this coming from? Are you not happy for me?"

"Yes, I am very happy for you. I'm sorry, I feel like everyone close to me will leave me eventually. I checked in with the nurse to see about Chemin before I left the club, and he's still not himself. I know I need to see him, but it's a lot to see him like that," Xia explained.