Well Hello

"I guess this is where you three ran off to," Xia blinked a few times, and felt a little soreness in her legs and lower back from her rendezvous last night.

She's definitely hungover from the dick, but she couldn't find the strength to get herself up. But, the coolness from the ceiling felt good against her brown skin.

She turned over and pressed her backside against Chan's crotch. He subconsciously threw his arm around her waist, and she opened her eyes again.

"Jackson, what are you doing here?" Xia yawned, and smiled at him. "Why are you in my dream?" she giggled, and she adjusted herself again in the bed.

Then it dawned on her that she wasn't in a dream, and that Jackson was in the bedroom with them.

"You're not dreaming, mama," Jackson laughed.

"Fuck, Jackson..." Xia tried to pull the covers over her head. She didn't know how much of her naked body he saw, but it was already too late.

"Umm, be glad that Jinyoung didn't come here. He wanted to, but I suggested that I come to wake up Bangchan and Jaebeom," Jackson said.

"This is so embarrassing," Xia said. This isn't how she wanted to wake up. She didn't want anyone to know her tea. She only told Bam Bam because she tells him everything, but she didn't really know Jackson like that.

Her first thought is would he tell Jinyoung. That would fuck up a lot of things.

"Don't be embarrassed. Sex is a natural thing," Jackson said, and by his tone, she couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

Xia felt Jaebeom moved from the left of her, and he sat up in bed. She didn't dare take the covers off of her face.

"Well, fuck. I guess the cat is out the bag," Jaebeom sounded so calm, and she wondered how he's able to be so calm about it.

"A lot of things are out of the bag, apparently," Jackson said.

"Well, why are you here?" Jaebeom further asked.

"Umm.. you two are fifteen minutes late for the morning meeting. So, I suggest if you want to keep your new jobs, you would get downstairs in the next five minutes. I will be in the car," Jackson said.

"Gotcha, thanks, man," Jaebeom said.

"No problem, don't keep me waiting," Jackson said.

Once Xia couldn't hear his footsteps, she removed herself from underneath the covers. "He's definitely going to tell Jinyoung," Xia whined.

"Don't worry, baby. I will smooth it over," Jaebeom kissed her on the lips. "Look, wake up your boyfriend. I am going to wash up really quickly and head downstairs. Don't you worry about a thing," Jaebeom said.

"I will try my best not to. But, you know I am," Xia said.

Chan finally started to stir around in the bed. "Morning, baby," said, in a groggy voice.

"Ahh, you need to hurry up and get downstairs. Jackson came here. You both are late for a meeting," she said.

"Fuck," Chan jumped out of bed. She watched him run downstairs. All she could think about is she needed to get out of here. She didn't like the fact that Jackson could walk into their apartment at any time.

***

"You're lucky.. I was just leaving from a pussy appointment last night," Bam Bam shook his head, when she got in the car. He looked her up and down. "Rough night?" He laughed at her.

"Something like that. You sure it wasn't a dick appointment?" Xia said.

"That's tomorrow," he winked at her.

"I can't keep up," Xia pulled the mirror down and realized she only had one eyelash on. She definitely had too much fun.

"Look, sis, how the fuck did you get caught by Jackson? You didn't hear the door open?" Bam Bam asked.

"Nope, I just want to get back to my house and lay low for a little bit. I am going to call out sick, too. So, Bam, I need you to hold it down for me," Xia said.

"Girl, you are grown. Who cares who you fuck? Why are you hiding?" Bam groaned.

"Because I know Jinyoung is going to find out, and I don't trust him. I swear he will try to expose me for a partnership. He seems obsessed with me," Xia said.

"You better hope their apartment doesn't have CCTV in the apartment," Bam Bam teased her.

"Shit, I didn't think of that. They are probably going to watch me get dped. Ugh, I royally fucked up," Xia covered her face.

"Well, shit, was it at least worth it?"

"Uh, yeah.. That shit was crazy. I never thought I would do that," she said.

"Poor bae, look, don't trip. It's not a big deal. You are an adult who made an adult choice. It's really okay, boo. Don't feel bad about anything. You got two of the hottest guys in Krnb. Like, just enjoy this," Bam Bam said.

"You are definitely right," Xia replied. She needs to take a page out of Bam's book and just accept the fact that she's a grown woman. There is nothing wrong with having consensual sex. Who cares if anyone finds out?

"Well, if you are on the CCTV, can you send me the video? I need it for research purposes," Bam Bam said.

"Shut up," Xia squealed.

****

Few more chapters...
Enjoy your weekend...
Do something you love! I'm going to enjoy the weekend because my bae Taemin is leaving Monday for the military.

He's literally my ult and then some... so I'm sad AF, but I will be okay.

Anyways... how would you react if Jackson caught you? 👀👀👀