✨Dope Lovers✨

"Can we talk about something?" Xia sat across from Chan at the dinner table. Seeing him at her table without his shirt on turned her on. But, she wanted to inquire about a few things.

She nervously sipped her morning tea, because this conversation could go left quickly.

"Absolutely, love. What's up?" Chan turned his phone over, and gave her his few undivided attention.

His warm smile made her feel things that she couldn't remember ever feeling before. She would be lying to herself if she tried to deny her feelings for him.

"So, you know I had gotten back together with Jaebeom.." she looked down and took a deep breath. "Well, technically, we are still together," Xia said.

"What's new? You have been with him since we met," Chan chuckled, but she couldn't tell if he was joking or serious.

"Well, he said I could explore with you," Xia looked down at her phone. She just noticed the few text messages from Jaebeom.

"Look at me," Chan said. Her eyes averted back to him, and she found herself having a hard time putting these words together. "Explore while still being with him?" Chan tried to clarify.

"I mean, when you say it like that, it sounds bad, but the way Jaebeom explained it didn't sound too bad. He knows I was going home with you," Xia said.

"Interesting.. I thought us leaving together meant that you were done with him," he said.

"Umm.. I mean, when he told me I could see you on the side. I feel like okay, Jaebeom isn't the problem. He's cool with us seeing each other," Xia said.

"On the side? Like an appetizer.. but not the main course. Wow.. you literally cried on my dick. But, I am the side piece," Chan's tone wasn't aggressive, but she could hear the disdain in his voice. Chan sat back against his chair and folded his arms.

"You make it sound bad. You know it's not like that," Xia said.

"So, your boyfriend, let me fuck you. But, you would have done it anyway," Chan replied.

"I enjoy being with both of you," Xia took a sip of her chrysanthemum tea. Why didn't she plan out this conversation? Like, why is this difficult to have in person. Maybe, she should have waited.

"Both of us? So, you are going to stay with him?" Chan asked.

"Yes, I still love him," Xia said.

"Let me get this straight.. you want to fuck me, your boyfriend, what about Jinyoung? Him too?" Chan asked.

Xia shook her head. "Chris, please don't be rude about this. You aren't my man."

"So, I am supposed to share you with him?" Chris asked.

"It doesn't have to be complicated. It was actually Jaebeom's idea," Xia said.

"So, does he get to fuck other people?" Chris asked.

"I mean, if he wanted to. I would be okay with it," Xia said.

Chris took a sip of his tea and folded his arms. "Babe, this is a lot. You basically said your man let you fuck me on the side. Can you imagine how I feel? How would you feel if I said my girlfriend said I could fuck you on the side?" Chan asked.

"Well, how does it make you feel?"

"That I am not good enough to be your man."

"You know it's not like that. I can't leave Jaebeom alone, and I definitely can't leave you alone either," Xia said. "Plus, you are about to be signed, so who knows how things will be once you're signed."

"Nothing is going to change. I am still going to be the same Christopher Bang. Can we talk about this another time?" He asked.

"Of course," she nodded. She walked over to him, and sat down on his lap. She kissed him on the lips, and their kiss lingered for a bit. She straddled his lap, and he held onto her.

"You are lucky you are so fucking hot.. cause you are pushing it, girl," Chan pulled away from her, and then kissed her again. This time he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He picked her up and laid her on the table.

"Don't be like that.. You are a dope lover," she gleamed at him. There wasn't any way that she would leave him alone.

"Oh, trust me, I know.. your body showed me that last night," he pulled down her panties and threw them over his shoulder. He kissed her love nest and gave it sweet pecks. He spread her kitty and plunged his finger deep inside of her.

She's already dripping with excitement, and he shoved his finger in her mouth. "You are always instantly wet for me.. so hot," Chan said, and she savored her own juices off her finger.

He licked her love button, and her body moved up and down with every single lick. Not only does he have bomb dick, but his tongue is powerful too. There is something about Chris that she can't seem to shake.

"I love tasting you," Chris said, and he switched from licking her clit to give it slow passionate kisses. Each slow kiss made her body shudder each time. Juicy moans escaped from her body. They both knew she wasn't going to last long.

Xia bit her bottom lip and looked down at Chan as he slipped his tongue inside of her. He looked so damn sexy between her legs. "Somebody is going to cum.. look at how you are shaking already," Chris stroked her love button, and she felt her body rise and fall with every single touch.

"See.. what you do to me, daddy?" She moaned, and he savored her love button until she exploded inside of his mouth. "Fuck..." she cursed, and allowed herself to ride the wave of another familiar current that Chan caused.

Chan stood up and moved forward to kiss her again. "I can't get enough of you.. Xia." She enjoyed his sweet kisses against her lips. Everything felt so good with him, and she wants this feeling to last forever.

A/N: author bias, but I loveee Channie and Xia together.. The chemistry.. I know a lot of y'all are #TeamChannie

And there's nothing wrong with being #TeamJaeDaddy

So y'all think Channie is going to get on the poly wave or make her choose?

Super s/n: I'm getting into DPR Ian and his song Dope Lovers inspired this chapter..

We have the same birthday 😍 he's just a year older than me..

Thank you baessss for continuing to support me! I appreciate itttt

Don't forget to vote and comment