Whippin

"You can go home and pick me up in an hour. I need to take care of a few things before I leave with you tonight," Xia leaned inside of the driver's window. She wanted to make sure things were good even though she's only missing one night.

"You sure? Just call me when you are ready. I am going to grab some things from my place," Chan said. His intense gaze made her feel things. Things have been hot and heavy since she brought him last night. It feels good to enjoy him and have some fun.

One thing did bother her, and she wasn't sure how Chan felt about it. But, the thought of Jaebeom and him working together is a bit unsettling. She's convinced that Jinyoung doesn't know about her situation, but at the same time, who knows what he's aware of.

"Yes, I shouldn't be too long. I'll see you soon," she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. A wave of heat went through her body when their lips connected. Is it the newness of being with another man that has her so turned, or does she actually have feelings for him?

"Sounds good," he said.

Xia pulled out her keys and walked to the front entrance of the club. She heard music playing throughout the club, and Jaebeom must be already here.

She placed her keys inside of her purse and didn't see him at the bar. She walked throughout the club, and went into her office.

She felt warm hands around, scoop around her waist and pick her up from behind. "Xi baby.. I missed you," Jaebeom said, and it caused Xi to laugh out loud. She didn't expect her to surprise her like that. He threw her over his shoulder and opened her office door.

"Jaeeee! Put me down," she squealed. She loved to see this playful side of him, and could tell that he's so really excited about his new record deal. It's still so crazy how all of this happened. She didn't hear about anyone else from the club getting signed.

"Alright, babe," Jaebeom placed her on her desk, and stood in between her legs. "Let's celebrate! I owe all of this to you. So, do you want me to bless you with my tongue?" Jaebeom reached for her pants. His eagerness did make her feel things. Her body felt a pull towards him, but part of her hesitated.

She looked down at his hands on her pants and grabbed them. "Jae, not this time. I am about to leave in a few. I just came to look over a few things and leave a few things for Junie," Xia said.

Jaebeom looked confused, and then he nodded. "You are leaving to go with... him?" He asked her the obvious question. Where else would she be going? She doesn't have a car.

"Yes," she said, slowly. They were both adults in this situation. Her feelings for Chan didn't take away what she felt for Jaebeom. The feelings are different.

"But, that doesn't mean we won't have our time," Xia placed her hands on the side of his face, and looked into his eyes.

"I am not mad. I just have to get used to it. Especially, since I will be working with him, it's crazy how the cards unfold," Jaebeom said. It's a relief that he already knows what Jinyoung planned, and she didn't want to be the one to tell him.

"Yeah, but I know that you will do amazing. I am not worried," Xia said.

Jaebeom kissed her forehead. "Xi, I hope you know what you are doing. I just asked that you make time for me as well," Jaebeom said.

"Of course.. shall we plan a date? It's been a while since we have gone on one?"

"Let me surprise you on Monday since the club will be closed. We can actually enjoy it. Then, I can also tell you about my sessions this weekend. Which reminds me, I need to take off this weekend, because of my sessions at Ahgase Ent.," he said.