When You Fall

Jinyoung looked down at his phone, so giddy that the fact that Xia was less than three minutes away. This was finally his chance to show her that he was the one she needed to be with.

There was something about Xia that made him want her even more. She's so beautiful and a boss at that! He's so eager to learn more about her.

He took a sip of his wine and thought about the fact that it took a little blackmailing to get this date, but he would show her how great he is. No one seems to peak his interest the way she does.

Jinyoung took a big gulp of his wine and smiled when he saw that she texted him that she's walking in. He adjusted his suit and sat up in his seat. He wanted to make sure he looked good when she sees him.

"Hi, Jinyoung."

Jinyoung's eyes slowly looked up at from the table to the person that stood before him. He scrunched his face up when he realized this wasn't who he expected.

"Why are you two here?" Jinyoung asked.

"We wanted to discuss your little dispatch situation," Jaebeom said, and pulled out a chair. He sat down, and Chan sat next to him.

"What exactly are you talking about?" Jinyoung asked.

"Look, Xia isn't a liar. She told us you had pictures of her and me. You tried to blackmail her into a date?" Chan asked.

"It's not blackmail since my future girlfriend agreed," Jinyoung laughed at them, and both men looked over at each other.

"Future?" Chan nearly hopped over the table, and Jaebeom put his hand up to hold him back.

Jinyoung looked at both men and realized what everyone said was true. She was dating both of them.

"Yes, she's not going to stay with both of you. You two will kill each other over her. I think you should just hand her over to me, and no one will get hurt. Problem solved," Jinyoung said.

"Hell no. What you did is wrong on so many levels. You can't be serious," Jaebeom said.

"What's wrong about wanting a beautiful woman, huh?" Jinyoung sat back against his chair, and took another sip of his red wine.

He wasn't assumed by either one of them. Nothing they could say would change his mind.

"The fact that you had to blackmail her. Didn't you catch the hint from the beginning? She doesn't want you," Jaebeom said.

"She just doesn't know me. But, she will get to know her. Now, where is she?" Jinyoung asked.

"She's not coming, and you are going to release us both," Chan said.

"You two can't be that stupid. You're going to throw away perfect opportunities over some pussy?" Jinyoung asked.

"I mean, think about it. She has you breaking the law to get to her, and you have only talked to her. Think about it," Chan laughed.

"I am not releasing either of you," Jinyoung asked.

"Already, if you aren't releasing her, then our lawyer will start an investigation. I had them do a little more digger and found out about your money laundering business. So, again you could either go to jail or release us? The choice is yours," Chan asked.

Jinyoung's face dropped when he heard about him talk about his money laundering business. He looked around to see if anyone was paying attention.

"Sign the paper," Jaebeom slipped over the paper.

"I'm not signing shit," Jinyoung said.

"Okay," Chan nodded, and tapped Jaebeom on the arm. "Show him," he said.

Jaebeom pulled out his phone and showed a picture of him tied to a st. Andrews cross with a sex worker. "This you?" Jaebeom asked.

"Fuck, she wasn't supposed to-" Jinyoung stopped in his tracks, and reached into his coat pocket. He looked over the paperwork quickly and signed his name. He shoved the papers over and got up from the table.

"You two better watch your back," Jinyoung left from the table.

"You know we actually make a good team," Jaebeom said.

"I agree," Chan said.

"Was he really that drunk that he didn't realize that wasn't even him in the picture?" Jaebeom laughed.

"Shit, I don't care. Now, it's time for us to start our own label," Chan said.

"Let's do this!" Jaebeom said.

The End

Thank you for all your support with this book! Every vote, read, comment means everything to me!