It Won't Happen Again 🙈

Jaebeom sat at the cafe and took a sip of his coffee while waiting for Jackson to return with his order. He already knew that Jackson wanted details about what happened with Xia.

Jaebeom looked through his phone, and he didn't get a text from Xia. He decided to phone her to make sure she got home safely. There was something about Bangchan that he didn't trust.

"Hello?"

"Xianny, you were supposed to text me to let me know you made it home safe. That's all I asked from you last night," Jaebeom tried to remain calm.

She wasn't his responsibility anymore, but that didn't mean he didn't still care for her.

"I am sorry. I fell asleep when I got in the house. I am not scheduled tonight, but you know I will be there. Do you mind coming in an hour early because I will need your help?" Xia asked.

"Sure, have you checked on Chemin?"

"No, you woke me up with your call. I will do that and let you know any updates. I'll see you at work," Xia said.

"Okay," Jaebeom started to end the call but decided to ask what he really wanted to know. "Are you okay? Do you want me to come over?" Jaebeom asked.

"No, I am not okay. But, no, I need to run a bunch of errands before work," Xia explained.

"I can take you wherever you need to go," Jaebeom offered her. It wasn't a big deal to help her, especially with everything going on. Whatever issues they had, he was willing to put them all aside.

"Uh," she hesitated. "I am fine. My friend will take me," Xia said. It sounded like he heard a voice in the background. Did he spend the night with her? Why is she letting this man get so close to her so fast?

"Your friend? Is that guy there... Xianny," Jaebeom groaned. Truth be told, he was still in love with her.

It pained him last night to hear her moaning for another man and then to see them together at the hospital. It was literal torture to see them together.

"I'll see you later," Xia hung up the phone.

Jackson sat down with his drink. "So, listen, don't get mad, but Jinyoung was really impressed with Bangchan that he's meeting with him soon," Jackson shared.

"Hmm," Jaebeom took a sip of his drink. "Good for him," Jaebeom didn't want to react poorly. He knew better than to show his emotions on how he really felt. He didn't like the guy at all because he just wants to fuck Xia, and he's going to be gone in a few days.

"Cut the crap. Listen, you need to get in with this guy. If you produce a song for him, then you will blow up with him. You need to stop playing small, Jaebeom. You are fucking talented, and with the right voice on your track, you will finally get paid for your talent," Jackson tried to explain.

"I don't want to work with him, Jackson," Jaebeom didn't want to go into detail even though they were close friends. Jaebeom didn't want to seem like a hater, but he wanted to figure out things independently.

"Is it because he shouted out Xia?" Jackson continued to probe, and that made Jaebeom uncomfortable.

"Yes."

"Listen, many men admire Xia. Hell, even Jin-... never mind. Listen, the woman is always going to attract men everywhere she goes, but you need to get out of your feelings. This is a business move, and you need to let go of personal feelings," Jackson sat back in his chair and folded his arms.

Jaebeom thought about it for a moment. "Why can't you just set me up with Jinyoung?" Jaebeom asked.

"Listen, if you produce a song and he performs it at the club. More than just Jinyoung will be interested in the song, and he's going to want to capitalize on it. I checked Bangchan's Instagram, and he has 10k followers, and last night he maybe had a little over a 1k. People are sharing his video on TikTok too. Imagine if your song goes viral on TikTok. That will connect you to other people," Jackson broke it down for Jaebeom.