✨Cry for Love✨

"Dive in, huh?" Xia fell to her knees and pushed Chris against her front door, which caused it to close behind him

"Dive in, huh?" Xia fell to her knees and pushed Chris against her front door, which caused it to close behind him. She looked up into his eyes and reached for his belt. It the first time being with anyone other than, Jaebeom. But, right now, she doesn't want to think of anyone other than Chris.

"You know I can't seem to leave you alone. You pull me in, and I don't plan on going anywhere," Chris lifted her head, and bite his bottom lip gently. The look in his eye made Xia feel butterflies flutter in her stomach. There's just something about this man that makes her want him more.

Chris removed his shirt to reveal his muscular-toned body. Xia reached up and carefully ran her hand over his nicely-defined six-pack. She never really paid attention to how amazing his body looks. He looks so damn good. She unhooked his belt, and pulled down his pants. His Calvin Klein boxer briefs hugged his body perfectly.

Xia ran her hand over against his bulge, and Chris held her face. He gently held her face with a small amount of pressure.

"You know you are mine... right?"

"Of course," Xia nodded said.

"Nothing going to change between us, right?" Chris asked.

Xia yanked his underwear down, and his dick plopped out. She took a brief moment to admire his erection, and covered him with her mouth. She reached down between her legs and caressed her love button underneath her dress.

"Nah, baby," Xia replied, while lovingly sucking his slowly. She had caught feelings for him, and she didn't want to lose him. Sure, they didn't know each other for a long time. But, there is no one like him. She hummed along to the song he had stuck in her head.

"Gosh, your mouth is amazing.. why do you want me to cum already?" Chris' breathy tone, made her smile while she continued to pleasure him with her mouth. She increased her speed and gave me all she had. She wasn't playing any games with him tonight.

"I can't wait to have you tonight finally. I have been waiting for you. My pretty little slut," Chris leaned back against the door, and stroked the back of her head. She looked, staring up at him with her mouth full of cock. She was ready to feel him inside of her.

His words lit her up. Hearing him call her, his pretty little slut turned her on so much. His duality is what she seems to be drawn to. He so quirky and innocent around everyone else, but daddy as fuck when it's just them. So, she already knows it's going down tonight.

"Fuck..." Chris clenched his teeth, and she watched as his orgasm rippled through his body. She felt like she's watching a beautiful movie as he closed his eyes and pushed her further down on his dick. She allowed him to hit the back of her throat as he released his warm seed down her throat.

Xia felt proud to make him cum so fast and that she had to power to make him shake the way that he did. It's an art to watch her be in control of his release. She quickly swallowed his load, and continued to suck until he pushes her off of him. He stepped out of his clothes.

"C'mere girl," Chris grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her up from the floor. "Got damn that was hot as fuck," he slipped his tongue into her mouth and kissed her. The energy between them is too damn hot. She enjoyed kissing him, and she pulled away.

The lust in his eyes let her know quickly she's fucking with the right one. She grabbed his hand. "Come, daddy.. let's go to bed," she said. He followed her into the bedroom, and she turned on the LED light to the red setting. She lit a few candles and turned her Bluetooth speaker.

She opened her Spotify app and clicked on the Korean sex playlist and her favorite song, Wet The Bed by Sikk & Coogie. She seductively pushed Chris on the bed, and removed her clothes to the rhythm of the music.

"Your body is something else," Chris pulled her naked body between his legs. He slapped her ass, and grabbed it with both hands. "I want you so bad." Xia leaned down and kissed him on the lips. She got up from him, and went into her drawer. She grabbed a few condoms, and placed them next to him.

Xia hopped into his lap. "So, take me then," she giggled. He grabbed the condom, and removed the wrapper. He sheathed himself.

"Get on the dick, baby," he said.

Xia adjusted herself, and slid down perfectly on him. It felt good to feel him inside of her finally. She worked her body, and controlled their body connecting as one. She worked herself to a slow pace as the next song played on her playlist. "I have wanted since the first time you came into my life," Xia said.

"And it took everything in my soul to tell you no that night. I wanted to wait a little bit, but I wanted to show you that I am serious about you," Chris said. He picked her and slammed her against the bed. He pulled her to the end and pushed her legs back.

"You are my whore..." Chris pounded her sweet little pussy and watched her face. Xia enjoyed feeling him deep inside of her and fucking her just the way she craved. Rough and hard. Chris continued to beat up her pussy, and he stroked her clit in a circular motion.

"My beautiful.. naughty little whore," Chris said, while he worked her pussy over. She couldn't believe bad she needed this. This way too good for them to stop. She can already feel herself gushing. The sounds alone of their skin slapping together makes her want to cum. But, she doesn't want to give in just yet.

"Ahh, your body is shaking for me. You want to cum don't you," Chris groaned, and leaned closer to kiss her on her neck.

"Christopher... I need to cum, but It feels too good."

"It's okay, baby. Cum for me. I can make you cum again," Chris moved back so that he made eye contact with her. She looked up at him, and she liked that he gave her permission.

She allowed herself to let go, and she felt his hand wrap around her throat. "Cum for me, sexy.. cum all over my dick. You deserve it, baby," Chris said, and that took her over the edge. She felt her body ripple and the familiar feeling took over her body.

"Shittt... Christopher Bang!" She cursed,  with tears streaming down her face. She allowed the beautiful feeling to take her to another world. She closed her eyes and exploded on his dick. Her body shook all over, and she could still feel the after-effects of her orgasm.

"Next... time I want to record you cumming. Fuck, that was beautiful was watching. Your body shaking, and tears coming down your face. You are a work of art," Chris praised her, and she smiled at his request.

"Yeah, I'll let you record me," she said. Chris pushed her legs back and continue to give her strokes. "Fuck, I am going to cum!" Chris warned her, and exploded inside of her. He pulled out of her, and laid back on the bed. Xia crawled on top of him.

"I have never cried during sex..."

"You know what that means..." Chris looked up at her.

A/n: Y'all need to thank my baby, Baekhyun, for dropping fire-ass music, and that caused me to take this book off of Hold.

I know y'all been waiting for Channie to get some Xia finally. I'm legit happy for them cause the sexual tension was killing me🤣

Anyways.. let me go write my other book, Switching Positions.

Y'all stay safe..hope you enjoyed this chapter..

P.S. Jaebeom is allegedly signing with Jay Park.. so we are about to get some panty-dropping hoe music! Okay byeeeeee