Curiosi

Xia knocked on the door and looked down at her apple watch.  It's three in the morning, and she knows he just got home from the club. Why would she be here at this ungodly hour? She looked around, hoping nobody saw her at his spot.

The door crept open, and her eyebrows rose when she saw him shirtless. She paused and stared at his body. Fuck, she misses seeing this man naked. She looked down that love trail down his stomach and stopped at his boxers. He knows exactly what he's doing coming to the door like that.

"Xianny? What are you doing here?" Jaebeom stared at her.

"I mean, I couldn't sleep, and I wanted to sleep next to you," Xia made her way into his house. She wasn't going to wait for an invite. Tonight she didn't want to think about anything. She wanted just to enjoy being next to a warm body.

Xia looked around his apartment, and it's spotless. She looked over to the living room, and he had his laptop open and headphones. She turned back around and watched him close the door. "Oh, you're working on music?" Xia asked.

"Yes, I need to stop playing, and I want G. Soul to be impressed," Jaebeom stood over her, and she moved close to his body. She removed her jacket and allowed it to drop to the floor.

"Oh, this is why you came over?" Jaebeom looked down at her sheer black nightgown. The lace dress stopped a few inches before her love nest.

"Yeah, I think we should stop playing these silly games. I don't care what you thought you saw today. It didn't mean anything. I am very much single," Xia said.

"Even if you weren't..." Jaebeom's eyes trailed down her body, and he grabbed her ass. "You would be single just for tonight," Jaebeom picked her up , and she wrapped her legs around his body.

"I need you," Xia cooed. It's been a minute since she had sex, and she needed to release. It's been so many things going on from Chemin, his daughter, Chan changing upon her, and now Lee Know trying to act differently. These things were causing her to lose sleep, but Jae holds the remedy she needs.

Jaebeom placed her on the kitchen counter. He kissed her lips, and he caressed her back. Xia's arms found their way around his waist. Their kiss lingered for a few moments, and Jaebeom moved down to attack her neck with kisses.

"I... have... missed.. you..." Every single word he adorned her with loving kisses to express how he felt for her. She missed his touch more than she thought.

"I missed you too," Xia moaned. Why did Jaebeom have to make things complicated anyway? They always had a good thing together. She blocked out her overthinking and focused on being present in the moment. She needed this right now.

"You look so hot tonight. Your hair is all curly, and you aren't wearing makeup. Xi, you look so good for me."

"Yes, I wanted to look good, so you can give me what I want," Xia admitted. She wasn't sure what would happen after tonight, but that didn't matter.

Jaebeom kneeled down and said, "Spread those pretty legs for me, baby," Xia quickly responded to his request, and he licked her aching pussy. She needed this more than she thought. He didn't want any time focusing his tongue on her love button. He watched her with an intense connection as he flicked his tongue over and over again on her clit.

"Fuck," her voice cried out, and she laid back against the counter. She forgot how sinful his tongue really is. He jammed his middle finger instead of her canal while he pleasured her pearl. She didn't have any regrets coming over to his because all she wants to do is cum.

"Mmm... somebody is going to get addicted.. again," Jaebeom groaned, between licks. Yep, she's going to get addicted, but she's her prideful ass isn't going to admit that.

"Shut up and eat my pussy," she grabbed the back of his head and buried his face even deeper into her pussy. She felt herself squirt, and the juices ran down to the crack of her ass.

"Yess, daddy!" She cried out when she felt him slide his finger into her back door. He wasn't holding back tonight, and she allowed her orgasm to take over her body. Her body rose and fell rhythmically until she came so hard, and felt like she's having an out of body experience. Her body shuddered as she came down from her high.

"Fuck me," she looked down at Jaebeom's glistened face. Seeing her juices coated her on his face made her want him even more. She pulled him up to her face and licked his lips. She licked his cheek and enjoyed the taste of her nectar.

"You're so naughty tonight," Jaebeom picked her up off the couch and tossed her over his shoulder. He smashed her ass and carried her to the bedroom. "Just wait until I put my dick into your sweet little snatch," Jaebeom's voice sounded so good. She missed this side of him.

He slammed her on the bed and stepped out of his boxer. He walked over to his nightstand and lit an incense. When he turned around, she already removed her nightgown.

"I have been waiting a while to be inside of you again," Jae looked at her beautiful brown body laying on his bed again. She smiled at him.

"You're doing a lot of talking. Get into this pussy," Xia giggled. He moved on top of her and wrapped his hand around her neck. He lifted her right leg and slid into her soaking wet pussy.

"You're so mouthy tonight. I can't lie, I do like you talking to me so vulgar," Jaebeom kissed her and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmm.. soo good," Xia could still taste herself on his tongue. She loved him being rough with her tonight. He started stroking into her warm center, and Xia had slowly moved inside of her. He releases her neck and kissed it.

"Mine," Jaebeom's words told a story against her skin, and he wasn't lying when he said that. For tonight she is his, and her body belongs to him and only him.

"Yes, I am yours tonight," Xia moaned and dug her nails into his back. Jaebeom didn't hold back on her, and he pounded into her dripping wet cunt.

"So hot," Jaebeom worked her pussy over, and she felt good to have him inside of her again. There wasn't anything between her, but she wasn't worried about a baby. She still continued to take her pill after they broke up.

There has always been a part of her that hoped for a moment like this. She wanted him back, and she wasn't going to waste her time pursuing anything else.

"I am yours," she cried out, enjoying Jaebeom punished her sweet snatch. There's just something about him that she can't stay away from him.

"Damn right," he pushed her legs back further back to and plowed into her.

"Can I cum inside you?" Jaebeom asked her, which further turned her on.

She nodded. "Yes, cum in me, Jaedaddy." Her words didn't return void because, after that, he slowed down his stroke and came inside of her. He covered her mouth with his, and they came together. It felt amazing to be one with him again. He rolled off of her and pulled her into his arms.

"Please don't leave me again," Xia said. Her words were raw and vulnerable, but she knows where her home is.

With Jaebeom.

"I am not making that mistake again," he affirmed her.