More Like The Side Piece

"So, I have wanted to meet with you for a while. I just haven't found the right time to approach you," Jinyoung removed his sunglasses, and put them on top of his head. She noticed that he didn't shave since the last time, and he looks attractive with a bit of stubble on his face.

She made the right decision by meeting with him out in the open of the club, instead of within her office. She didn't want to be alone with him.

Plus, she wants to make sure everyone is doing their job to prep the club to be open. One thing for sure she couldn't stop thinking about Chris. Her mind replayed the session from the hot tub to the inside of their hotel room. There were so many passionate moments she experienced with him.

Xia snapped out of her steamy thoughts and guided her attention back to Park Jinyoung. Something about him is exciting. The fact that he is so young and runs the most successful entertainment company in the country.

"I can understand that. You are a very busy man," Xia took a small sip of her water. She rubbed her palms on her black pants, and she could feel how sweaty they were. She twiddled her thumbs in her lap.

"And you are a very busy woman," Jinyoung smirked. The deflection in his tone made her think maybe he meant something a little deeper than what he said.

Xia tried not to let her honest thoughts show on her face, so she forced a smile. She honestly didn't want to read too deep into it. Jackson has been known to run his mouth, so there's a possibility that he might know a few things via Jackson.

"Yes, running a club is a lot of responsibility. But, I am managing. So, you wanted to develop an official partnership," Xia redirected the conversation to get on the topic of why he wanted to meet with her. Sometimes men can beat around the bush too much.

"Yes, I would love to have my development talent perform exclusively at your club. It would give people a chance to see them only here, and find out about all the up and comers," Jinyoung explained.

"That sounds good. But, what would exclusivity mean? I can't hire artists from other labels or unsigned talent?" Xia asked.

"That's correct. This would make Sugar and Spice even more of a hot spot. We would also increase the cover charge," Jinyoung said.

"But, our club is known for many people getting discovered here. It gives a lot of people the platform that others don't get. I think your label is great, but not everyone would want to be signed to your label," Xia said.

She could think of a few people in particular. Being the biggest label in Korea has its perks, but sometimes it has its disadvantages as well. Many of the artists who performed are still very passionate about their work, and it's not all about money to them.

"You would be surprised how many people are dying to be in the spots of Jaebeom and Bangchan. Some people come from overseas to come to our tryouts. I know you are thinking about people on an individual level, but my company is a global brand," Jinyoung explained.

"I hear you loud and clear. Well, I am going to think about this potential deal, and we can discuss further," Xia decided to end the meeting. She wasn't interested in making her performances only exclusive to his new signees.

She would miss out on crowd favorites who come to see to people who aren't signed to Jinyoung's label.

"How much would it take?" Jinyoung sat up in his chair and leaned in.

"Take for what?" Xia asked.

"For you to become my business partner. We could take over Korea and change the game. There are no women in this music industry. You would be making history. I would give you a nice title that would give you recognition," Jinyoung said.