Connection

Jaebeom didn't say anything to Xia the entire time they were in the car. What could he say to her? He was worried about Chemin and afraid of what was going to happen to him.

Chemin wasn't in the best health, and he was hoping that he would recover after all of this. Jae thought about so many things and not to mention he knew that Xia was hooking up with Chan in his dressing room.

The two of them haven't been broken up that long, and she was already moving on. Did he not mean anything to her?

It seems like this guy BangChan had his mind set on her since he walked through the door, and he already got what he wanted.

Jaebeom would never be so forward with a woman and hook up with her on the first night. He took his time when he met Xia and respected her wishes because she was a virgin before they met.

"Did you text Songlee?" Jaebeom thought about Chemin's daughter. She had a right to know about her father.

"Uh, that bitch doesn't do anything for Chemin. She doesn't love him," Xia rolled her eyes and looked straight ahead out of the window. Those two have never gotten along since the day they met.

"Well, you aren't his real daughter, so she needs to be notified," Jaebeom threw shade towards her.

"I have always been listed as his emergency contact, but I will do as you want," Xia pulled out her phone. Jaebeom looked over at her, and it seemed like she was going actually to text Songlee to inform her about her father.

"Thank you," Jaebeom said.

"You didn't have to be shady about it. You know my grandmother and Chemin were the only parents I had. Now that my grandma is gone, all I have is Chemin. You have your mom and dad. I don't," Xia said.

"I'm sorry," Jaebeom replied.

"What's the real issue? Why are you so mean?" Xia finally asked.

"Did you wrap your chocolate legs around him?" Jaebeom asked the question that was on his mind since he saw him on stage.

He didn't like how forward he was with Xia in front of everyone. He doesn't want people to get the wrong idea about Xia either because she's not like that.

"How much did you hear?" Xia turned slightly in her seat to face him.

"Enough to know that he got what he wanted," Jaebeom said. "Hooking up with the talent is a no-no, Xia. You know better than that," Jaebeom scolded her. He never thought they had to have a conversation about it because they were together, and she would never entertain a customer or a performing artist.

"Well, you answered your own question," Xia said.

"I hope you aren't looking for someone to take care of you because he definitely looked like a starving artist," Jaebeom wanted Xia to realize what she was getting into.

"Well, I definitely made sure he was fed," Xia giggled.

***

Xianny, I just want to warn you that I don't know what will happen to Chemin, but he hasn't been in the best of health this last year," Jaebeom sat down in the hospital waiting room, and Xia skipped a chair and sat down.

They were told to wait until they had further information.

"Ugh," Xia groaned. He knew she didn't like the sound of her real name. He intentionally did that to get a rise out of her. "You know I don't like my real name," Xia said.

"Xianny, is a beautiful name," Jaebeom complimented her even though they threw shade at each other in the car.

Xia wasn't going to stress herself over Jaebeom's opinion. She just wanted to focus on Chemin and hoped he would be okay.