✨Nasty Party Pt. 1✨

"Jaebeom," Xia said, her eyes widen at the sight before her. She watched closely as her boyfriend removed his shirt. What the hell did these two men have planned for her? Is she even ready for whatever they have in mind?

Are they really going to smash her together? Her eyes traveled down his body, and she bit her bottom lip, looking at toned his body looked.

Jaebeom moved his body seductively to the music, and she couldn't think of the last time she saw Jaebeom dance for her.

The fact that he's eating up this dance to Bambi is sending her. Xia's eyes didn't deviate from his body one time.

With her mouth open while she watched her boyfriend remove his shirt. What the hell did these two have planned for her? Are they really going to smash her together? She looked at his body, and watched him moving seductively to the music.

The only regret she felt in this moment was not having singles to throw him. She gasped when she watched him drop down to the floor, and hump the ground.

"Damn, Jaedaddy... I see you," she felt a smirk appear on her face. He crawled over to her, and moved on top of her.

She felt Chan moved from beside her and sat on the other couch. Jaebeom grabbed her hand, and carried it down his chest. With his other hand, he lifted her face, so they locked eye contact.

His dark orbs were filled with lust, and she knew exactly what side of Jaebeom she's dealing with tonight.

Jaedaddy.

"You like this, baby?" Jaebeom whispered in her ear, and gave her ear a few pecks. She reached down and grabbed his crotch. She stroked him, and still maintained eye contact.

"Of course, I like this. You never dance for me.. anymore," she said. This wasn't something new to her. When they first started dating, he would dance for her all the time.

"Well, things have changed," Jaebeom kissed her neck. She wondered how Chris would be incorporated in this. Is he going to watch them have sex? Because, at this point, she isn't leaving without getting some dick. She laughed at herself with all of these random thoughts. 

"I like change," Xia said. She grabbed his face, and tilted her head.  Xia slipped her tongue into his mouth and found herself lost in passionate kisses with Jae. It's not in her nature to be dominant, but all of this makes her hot for him.

"Good," Jaebeom pulled away, and sat back on the coffee table.

"Why'd you stop?" Xia opened her eyes and felt confused by why he pulled away. She watched Jae look over at Chris, and he stood up. Did these two just communicate without saying anything? Xia looked back at Jaebeom, and then at Chris.

Chris sat down next to her. "Bae, are you comfortable with having us both, tonight?" He grabbed her hand, and kissed it.

Xia felt a warm feeling come over her body, and she nodded. There wasn't a hesitation in her body that made her think anything else. She did want both of them, and was surprised that this was their idea.

"Yes, I want to have you, both," Xia looked from Chris and back to Jaebeom, who sat in front of her.

Chris stroked her face and ran his finger across her bottom lip. "Okay, baby. I will do anything you want. All I want is to make you happy," he leaned in to kiss her.

Xia needed to hear those words. The fact that he's cool with them exploring their relationship in a different way made her happy. She didn't know what the future held, but she didn't want this experience with anyone other than Chris and Jaebeom.