✨Naughty Party Part ✌🏾✨

"You want to watch us?" Xia sat up in the middle of the bed, and looked over at Jaebeom. She studied his face, and crawled over to him. Before he could answer, she pressed her luscious lips against his. Although, she was curious about why he wanted to watch, it actually turns her on.

Their lips connected, and she felt heatwave travel through her body. She could feel her core throb from just kissing him. She snapped out of her trance and pulled away.

Xia looked over at Chris, and she watched him step out of his pants. He pulled them down, and peeled his underwear down.

"Fuck me, bae," her eyes watched as his dick flopped out of his underwear. If Jaebeom wants to watch, then he can.

She looked moon-eyed at him and watched Chris stroke his dick in front of her. She licked her lips, watching him, pleasure himself at the end of the bed.

"On trust me, it's coming," Chris hopped on the bed, and pulled her legs closer to him. He covered his dick with a condom.

Chris folded her legs back like a pretzel. She gasped when her legs moved back to her ears.

"I guess I gotta show him what happens when you get stuffed," Before she could throw back a funny comeback, he slowly filled her inch by inch. It wasn't their first time, but she still had to adjust to his length. Chris grabbed her face, and said, "Watch me go inside of you.."

Xia looked down at Chris, filling her up. She held her legs while she enjoyed Chris being inside of her.

Even though he made that slick comment, he always backs it up. She hasn't been disappointed in him, not one time. She knew tonight wouldn't be any different.

"Mmm...it's so good. I love being stuffed," Xia moaned out.

"Oh, you're going to double stuffed," Jaebeom said, from the left side of her.

She could hear the sounds of him stroking his dick, along with the subtle moans that he seemed to try to control. The sounds of his hand pleasuring his length made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

Chris pulled out. "I would be selfish, but since she belongs to both of us. Why wait to double stuff her," Chris said, and she didn't want him to stop giving her those passionate, loving strokes, but the thought of being filled with both of them is enticing. 

"Your boyfriend is such a gentleman," Jaebeom chuckled, and Xia rolled her eyes. He wasn't fooling her, but she would play along.

Who knows when this moment would happen again, so she decided to take advantage of the moment.

"I know," she looked over at Chris with his dick in his head. She didn't want to lose the momentum. Xia straddled Jaebeom on the bed.

"Please, grab the lube, Chris," she instructed him. She slid down on Jaebeom without a condom because they never use them.

She worked her body slowly until she caught a suitable rhythm. She enjoyed both lovers, but she's always going to love Jaebeom being inside of her. He taught her a lot of things about her body, and the same for Chris. How could she choose between them?

She felt Chris' touch against her back, and he rubbed her back. "You ready, bae?" Chris asked.

"Yessss," she moaned. He lubed her asshole, and stuck a finger inside of her ass. It had been a minute since she had anal, so she was a little  tight.

"I'm going to go slow," Chris stuck another finger in, and seem like he was preparing her. She slowed down riding Jaebeom, and moved along to the sensation of Chris fingering her back entrance.

She felt used to his fingers. "I'm ready," she said, over her shoulder. She could hear him putting the lube on his dick, and he grabbed her waist with one hand.

Xia felt him slowly pressing himself on her back door. Chris definitely took his time with her.

All three of them found their rhythm. Jaebeom held onto her waist as she bounced on his dick, and Chris had his left hand carefully wrapped around her neck as he drilled into her from behind. This feeling of having the two men she cares so much about felt euphoric.

She didn't care about anything except enjoying being stuffed by two of the hottest men. Her fingers found their way to her love button, and she accesses her pleasure spot while being stuffed by both men.

"Shit, this is too gooddd.." Xia moaned out, and she already felt too close to heaven on earth. This felt too good that it should be sinful, but she didn't feel dirty about it.

"Our little slut is taking two dicks like a pro... Who would have known shy little Xia would be a big ol' freak," Jaebeom groaned, and still continued to bounce her on his dick.

"I know she pretends to be all innocent, but she is a certified freak, seven days a week," Chris gave her other entrance the love it needed. He smacked her ass. His hand wrapped her throat made it even hotter.

"Yall are really about to make me cum... Sheesh," Xia moaned, and she leaned forward to kiss Jaebeom. He slipped his tongue inside of her mouth.

"Well, cum then, baby... Nothing is stopping you, " Chris said.

Chris held her body closer, and rubbed on her breasts while working her love box on Jaebeom's dick.

All three of their bodies were in sync, and as Xia approached her orgasm she could feel both of them close to her. Just like that, they all came together.

Chris pulled out, Xia moved off of Jae, and they collapsed on the bed.

Tears fell from her eyes, and she covered her face. The feeling she just felt made her not have any words.

Jaebeom sat up. "Whats wrong?" he held her in his arms.

"It's just a thing she does after sex, " Chris said.

"She never did that with me," Jaebeom said.

"I-..." Chris paused.

***
A/n: I knew I fucked up when I said, oh y'all ain't gotta wait long 🤦🏾‍♀️ anyway, chileeee it's here because of Jaebeom / JayB/ DEF. (the same person)

Signed with H1gher music (by Jay Park) today, so that made me happy! I'm so proud of my BAEstie.

Then I saw the book had 22.2k views, and I'm into angel numbers, so boom, y'all got an update!

Also, I will be ending this book soon! Only a few more chapters. Taemin is going into the military, so I'm gonna chill a bit with kpop.

I'm also considering venturing into writing LMBW/ HMBW stories (Latino/Hispanic men with black women).

Before I got into K-pop, I was getting deeper into reggaeton, and I miss it. If I do start writing those types of books, I will let you know.

Anyways thank you for the support and love!!! Good vibes and loveee✨✨✨💚💚💚💚