Unfinished Business

Natalia and the boys were currently playing a round of basketball outside of Julie's garage while Julie, Flynn, and the rest of the Molina family picked up the yard from tonight's party

Natalia and the boys were currently playing a round of basketball outside of Julie's garage while Julie, Flynn, and the rest of the Molina family picked up the yard from tonight's party. The boys were excited that they could finally touch the ball and play with each other, and Natalia was just happy to see them happy.

Her night has gone so well; Luke kissed her, again, and they finally told each other how they felt. Luke loved her and she loved him. She smiled as she watched the boys who were passing the basketball around to each other and laughing.

"I feel like we should be celebrating or something," Reggie announced, spinning the ball around in between his fingers. "What do you guys wanna do?" He asked, looking around at three of his bandmates. But before any of them could answer another jolt hit them, but harder than it had ever hit them before. Natalia's jolt lasted longer and hit her harder than the boys had gotten rocked with. Luke had noticed the brunette girl struggling, the purple light still shining from her stomach a few seconds longer than himself and the other two boys.

"Well, definitely not that," Alex replied and Reggie lent a hand to help the blonde boy up from his spot on the ground. Natalia was groaning from the pain that had shocked throughout her veins as Luke held her back, pushing her to sit her body up straight. Alex and Reggie looked over at their female friend with worry. How and why could her jolt have been worse?

"Natalia... are you okay?" Luke asked the girl he loved softly, helping her up off of the cement ground and leaning her into his body to help her stand. She felt weak; It was a feeling she always hated but usually it was an emotional feeling. Not physical. Whatever was happening to them was worse for Natalia, but none of the ghosts could figure out why.

"That one was different than the others." Reggie commented, rubbing his abdominal area where the jolts commonly hit them.

"Why was Nat's worse than ours though?" Alex asked, gesturing to the girl who could barely stand on her own two feet without any help.

"Why is this happening to us?" Natalia whimpered softly, her body was very out of whack at the moment. She felt like mush, like she couldn't control her own body. It scared the brunette girl quite a lot.

"It's because you guys are in serious trouble." A voice called out from behind them. Willie appeared out of the bushes, walking towards the four ghosts with his arms hugging himself. He really didn't mean for this to happen to them, but he let it happen. He betrayed Alex.

"Willie?" Alex whispered, surprised that the boy he had grown to like was even standing in front of him after their last interaction. Willie had told him that they never should've met. Alex wasn't really expecting to see the long-haired boy again.

"We need to talk." The boy responded seriously, peering at each member of the ghost band. Alex looked behind his back and towards his friends. Reggie and Luke were watching over Natalia worriedly, her head nuzzled into the crook of Luke's neck and a hand grasping tightly onto Reggie's but a perplexed expression spread across her face.