Beautiful Crazy

Natalia entered the Molina household to see Julie walking down the stairs from her room

Natalia entered the Molina household to see Julie walking down the stairs from her room. She was about to shout Julie's name to announce her own presence, but her ears caught hold of 2 voices singing from the kitchen.

Julie hopped down onto the last step, exchanging a confused look with Natalia; She had heard the voices too. The two girls slowly turned the corner and a smile grew onto Natalia's face at the sight of Ray singing Finally Free and Reggie standing beside him, singing along. He did know he couldn't see him, right?

"I gotta spark in me, hands up if you're with me." Ray and Reggie sang; Ray noticed his daughter and pointed to her, ending his singing.

"This is new," Julie looked between the two, leaning against the counter next to the ghost girl.

"Yeah, I was in the mood for cooking some breakfast," Ray replied, then began talking about his array of breakfast foods.

"God I wish I could still eat bacon," Natalia muttered, making Julie snicker lightly.

"Ha! He thought you were talking to him." Reggie laughed, referring to Julie's comment a few seconds ago.

"You are somethin' else, Reginald," Natalia commented, making Julie giggle quietly. He definitely was something.

"Me and your dad are pals now. It's a little one-sided, but it works." Reggie explained, making the brunette ghost laugh.

"A little one-sided?" Nat asked, making him glare back at her in annoyance.

"Leave Ray and I's relationship alone, Nat!" He scolded his friend, making her laugh once again. Reggie always thought Natalia had the best laugh. It was the kind that was so contagious that you would just start laughing because of the sound of her laugh.

"Look, after the talk we had the other night, I was thinking that I may have cost you an opportunity with that manager," Ray spoke, chewing on some bacon. "So I was thinking-"

"Dad, no. I never should've snuck out." Julie took the blame for her actions, but Natalia looked at her like she was crazy.

"Let the man speak!" Nat exclaimed, pointing to Ray.

"Yeah! He's been stress-eating all week. I don't know where he puts it though it's like... firm." Reggie circled his hands around Ray's waist area, making one girl laugh. Julie gave Reggie a tight-lipped smile to make it not as obvious that she knew there were other people in the room besides her and her father.

"I know, but I really wanna support your band, so I called in some favors, and I booked you a local gig." The father said enthusiastically, pointing his fingers at Julie.

"Look at Ray, steppin' up!" Natalia shouted, clapping her hands together proudly.

"Best dad ever!" Reggie exclaimed.