Never Even Heard of Trevor Wilson

"We're playing a school dance? Sweet!" Reggie exclaimed as he looked down at the flier that Julie just handed to her ghost friends

"We're playing a school dance? Sweet!" Reggie exclaimed as he looked down at the flier that Julie just handed to her ghost friends. She had just got home from school, and she broke the news to the band that Flynn booked them a gig. Natalia was not expecting it to be a high school dance, but you take what you get.

"Not exactly the strip," Luke grumbled, annoyed with the thought of playing at a dance. Nat lightly hit his shoulder and gave him a look of disappointment.

"And you're not exactly alive, so maybe you should be happy we got our first gig." Reggie snapped back, making the short girl laugh.

"Yeah, don't be Mr. Grumpy Pants, Luke." Nat teased as Luke leaned on the piano with a grumpy expression plastered across his face.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way to gain a following, right?" Julie asked, and Natalia nodded happily in agreement. Natalia's eyes moved down to look at the pretty friendship bracelet Julie made her last night. She couldn't keep her eyes off of it, it made her feel special in a way. Hers, Julie's, and Flynn's all matched now with their names spelled out on the beads of their bracelets.

"Yeah! We need to build that first, then we can do other gigs." The female ghost replied, Julie, pointing towards her to signal that Natalia was stating a good point.

"Yeah, we need to play wherever we can, whenever we can." Reggie added.

"No, you're right." Luke said confidently, looking between the two other ghosts and the human girl. Alex went to see Willie so he wasn't there at the moment. "Let's rock those kids faces off, then we can play clubs."

Natalia nudged Luke's side after hearing his comment, "Always so violent, Patterson." He smirked at her tease, winking at his best friend, then looking back to Julie. Natalia tried to hide the smile that was fighting to grow on her face, not wanting to make a scene. Her and Julie had already had a conversation about her feelings for Luke last night, she did not need to have another about her blushing over him like a stupid teenage girl from those stupid rom-com movies.

"And then record a single that gets a billion streams?" Julie questioned, turning towards the ghosts who were leaning on the piano after watering her various amount of plants.

"1995, honey. 1995." Nat reminded Julie, who just laughed after remembering they were from the time of cds, vcrs, and bulky telephones.

"Even though we don't know what that is, hopefully it lands us a manager and a tour." Luke continued.

"Then we release a bunch of hit albums!" Julie exclaimed, getting excited as the band planned their future.

"Put out a country album that does surprisingly well," Reggie added, then looked around at the weird faces he was being given by his friends. "I shred on the banjo, so..."

"He does." Natalia mumbled, looking back on the time Reggie tried to convince the band to go country with a song he called Cowboy State of Mind and ended up just proving to them that he was oddly good at playing the banjo. Obviously, his plan to turn the band country didn't work.