The Revenge of Bobby

Before Natalia knew it, Luke had poofed them out of the studio and onto the hillside overlooking Malibu Beach

Before Natalia knew it, Luke had poofed them out of the studio and onto the hillside overlooking Malibu Beach. The four ghosts stood on the back patio of a modern-looking mansion; Bobby's mansion, to be exact.

"Luke. I know you want revenge, and Bobby deserves it, but do we really want to do this?" Natalia asked him, fixing his old flannel that was slipping down her small shoulders. She had stolen it earlier to be tied around her waist, but the autumn breeze that blew off the beach made her non-existent body shiver. It was weird, they could still feel the temperature changes even though they were made of nothing but thin air.

"Do you not?" Luke asked the smaller girl, he let his anger overtake his usual calm tone. He hated that he raised his voice at her, he could count on only one hand how many times he raised his voice at her; They very rarely fought badly.

"No, honestly, I don't. I believe in something called karma. It happens on its own." Natalia snapped back at him, putting her hands on her waist. She hated yelling at him, but sometimes he got on her nerves so much that she couldn't take it anymore.

"You should be mad too, Natalia! He stole your songs too!" Luke continued to speak to the girl in the loud, booming tone that he despised using, yet had no control over.

As if the universe knew that they were arguing, the clouds suddenly went gray, looking as if it were about to start pouring out of nowhere.

"Oh no, Mom and Dad are fighting." Reggie murmured, standing closer to Alex who continued watching the scene that was unfolding in front of him. Both Luke and Nat's arms were flailing in the air, their frustration was clear by the furrowed brows and scrunched nostrils they both expressed. Alex sighed at the sight of two of his best friends fighting.

"You think I'm not mad about that? I'm furious!" Natalia exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. "But I don't think this is the best way to cope with our anger." The strong wind whipped through her short locks, blowing them behind her diamond-clad ears.

"Yeah, well, I'm going to go teach Bobby a lesson. You can come or you can stay." Luke sneered, grabbing the other two boys by the sleeves and dragging them with him into the big house. Nat groaned, throwing her head back, but slowly trailing behind them as the sun came back into view from underneath the stormy-looking clouds.

She slowly stepped into the house a few minutes after the boys did too see that they were examining Bobby's living space.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous!" Alex exclaimed, turning the corner and bumping into Natalia. "Oh, hey Nat you came." He said in a light tone, causing the other two boys to turn and look at the girl.

"I'm not going to participate in your antics, but I'll watch." She grumbled, and Luke wore a smirk. The short girl walked over to him with a sarcastic smirk on her face. Neither Luke or Natalia could stay mad at the other one for long; It was a quality both of them posessed.