Boundaries!

Luke, Reggie, and Natalia's eyes were currently following Alex, who was pacing in front of them as they sat on the couch in the studio

Luke, Reggie, and Natalia's eyes were currently following Alex, who was pacing in front of them as they sat on the couch in the studio. Natalia's eyes went back and forth as he kept pacing and pacing. At this point, she thought the boy would never stop.

"I think he's practicing his model strut," Reggie leaned his head over to whisper to Natalia while Luke just kept looking ahead at the blonde-haired boy who was biting his nails from his anxiety.

"He's so nervous he's almost making me nervous," Natalia whispered back. She knew Alex was always anxious and the four of them dying and coming back to life didn't really help him very much.

"Okay, look, you guys all know I don't handle change well." Alex began his rant; He never could handle change well. In elementary school, the sandbox got moved from one side of the playground to the other. Alex freaked out; He couldn't understand why they would move it. He always wanted to have all the answers to everything in the world. "Alright? Death? That was a change. Okay, then we became ghosts. Alright? Another change. And-and now we can be seen when we play with Julie. Big fricken change!" Alex expressed, using his hands to show how much he was worried about all of the stuff going on recently.

"Yeah, but bro it was a good change." Luke tried to convince Alex. "With Julie, we can play on stage again and be the band we never got to be. C'mon, you've gotta be down for that."

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't be? I just- you know I wanna figure out why." Alex explained.

"I understand, Alex. The unknown is a scary, scary thing. But we can't be worrying about it all the time or we'll miss out on what's happening right in front of us." Natalia stated, trying to make him feel a little better by letting him know that she understood where he was coming from.

"Forget why. Man, I say we invite Julie to join Sunset Curve." Luke suggested, trying to take Alex's mind off of all the weird ghost stuff they had going on.

"Yeah, totally." Nat replied. "I could use another female in this band."

"I mean, think about it. With a new lead singer this band would be legendary!" Reggie spoke.

"Hey! I'm our lead singer. And Nat's the female front." Luke said, trying to protect his ego.

"I don't care about me, Luke. Julie has a hell of a voice, she needs to be heard." Nat commanded. Julie and Natalia's voices blended so well and with Luke's voice added to the mix...it was a euphoric sound.

"Dude, that girl has the voice of an angel and she can make us visible!" Reggie exclaimed. "Without her we're just like... elevator music. And with Julie and Nat in this together... just them alone will get us a record deal." Reggie continued, placing a hand on Natalia's shoulder.

"You don't gotta be so mean about it." Luke whimpered, then focusing back on Alex, who had begun to pace again. "And we're on the runway again." Luke announced, Nat choked back a laugh at his comment, not wanting to upset Alex even more than he already was.