Other Side of Hollywood

"Natalia Cameron, how nice to meet you

"Natalia Cameron, how nice to meet you. I'm Caleb Convington." The older man introduced himself. He had gentle, bright blue eyes but a mischievous grin. Natalia got weird vibes from the man.

"Yes, nice to meet you." Natalia greeted, still trying not to be rude despite her doubts that this man would be helping the boys in their endeavour. "Wait, I'm sorry. How did you know my full name?" Nat asked after noticing that he had called her by her legal name. Luke's brows furrowed at the thought too, he never told Caleb her full name, and neither did Alex or Reg.

"Ah, yes, sorry. I believe you go by Nat, right?" He asked and she nodded but continued her hard glare on the tall man's face.

"That didn't answer my question," She said in a demanding voice, moving to stand up out of her chair. Luke placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and lightly yanked her arm to get her to sit back in her seat.

"Fiesty aren't we? Well, let's just say not many ghosts possess the same abilities as me, but all four of you do." He replied still very vague. "Our gifts are so rare but so special. It's no surprise we found each other." He winked, making the girl cringe inside. "Now please excuse me, I have to go pay the bills if you know what I mean." Caleb finished and exited from the table.

"I don't trust that guy," Nat said flat out.

"Oh stop it, Nat you just have trust issues." Alex spat, and Willie's eyes widened at the boys comment.

"Well no shit Alex, I wonder why?" The girl snapped back, making the blonde boy sink into his chair. He instantly regretted his words, knowing the girl was sensitive about her past. "Sorry, A. I know you didn't mean it." Natalia mumbled, not wanting to be mad at Alex.

"I'm sorry too, N."

"Caleb's a good guy, I promise you." Willie spoke up to ease the tension from Alex and Nat's mini argument and quick apologies.

"You guys I came here to bring-" Nat began but all of a sudden a dance broke out in front of the table and the flappers were spinning around in front of them. Caleb sang on top of a piano as the dancers moved around the floor. The boys were clapping and bopping up and down to the song. Natalia looked at them all in disgust. How could they have forgotten about Julie?

Willie suddenly stood up from his chair and entered the crowd of people who began intricately dancing to the song. "Life is good on the other side of hollywood," everyone sang together as Natalia continued to sit and watch in confusion. This was just too weird for her liking.

Willie then grabbed Alex and Reggie's hands and pulled them up to the dance floor with him and Caleb, so Luke grabbed Natalia's hand and dragged her up behind the other 3.

"Luke, please listen we have to-" Nat started but got cut off again by this flapper girl dressed in sparkly pink who ran through and ran her hands over each of the boys, especially Reggie. After she left him he fainted for a hot second in Luke's arms. "Reg!" Nat yelled and he jolted back up, Alex spinning him around so he stood up straight. "Guys we have-" She tried to speak over the loud music while she still had all three boys next to her, but Caleb sent his two side chicks over to Luke and Reggie and they pulled them away.