Ghost of the 90s

"How did we get back here?"

The four all looked ahead and saw a young girl; She stared at the group of teens as if they were monsters.

"Ahhhhh!!!" The girl began screaming loudly, making all four of them respond the same way. Screaming. Natalia jumped frantically and ended up in Luke's arms, Reggie and Alex climbed him in fear as the dark-haired girl ran out of the garage frantically.

The four spirits relaxed, then took a look around the studio that they had called home. Except it didn't really look like home anymore. The Sunset Curve banner was gone, replaced with floral curtains. A grand piano sat at the back of the room, a wall full of plants in the window behind it rather than the paint-peeled, barn-style wall.

Natalia wandered around the garage, realizing something wasn't right. They were just here yesterday, how could this girl have moved all of her stuff in so fast? How did she renovate the entire garage in only a matter of hours?

Natalia's hands ran over the grand piano. She was admiring it's beauty and how new it looked. She was about to lift the cover off of the keys, but she heard footsteps approaching the garage. She quickly moved toward where the boys were standing off to the side, afraid of what might approach them.

"I swear I saw something I'm not crazy!" The young girl exclaimed to herself, holding a wooden cross in her hand. The boys and Natalia poofed behind her together.

"We're all a little crazy." Luke said, making the girl turn around and start screaming at the four once again, but this time instead of screaming back, they blocked their ears. Natalia wondered why the girl was screaming so damn loud.

"Please, stop screaming!" Alex demanded and the girl stopped, but held the cross up towards the strangers.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my mom's studio??" She asked, her voice laced with fear. She was still contemplating what she had seen when these 4 random people fell from the sky and into her mother's studio.

"Your mom's studio?? This is our studio!" Luke exclaimed, walking closer to her but immediately backing away as the dark-haired teen threw the cross up to his face. " Trust me the grand piano is new!" Luke stuttered as she chased him with the cross along the piano. He gasped quickly, before bolting over to the black couch " My couch!!" He giggled, flopping on it. He sat up quickly but his smile faded as he looked at the guitar hanging on the wall. "But that is definitely not my six-string." He sat there for a second with a blank expression before quickly hopping up. "Can you give me a second?" He asked and the girl inched the cross closer to him, "Just give me a second, thank you." He said sassily with his hands up before turning back to Alex, Reggie and Natalia.