Perfect Harmony

The four ghosts lounged in the Molina living area while they awaited some type of news from Julie after she got busted for sneaking out; Mission Sneakin' may have backfired hard, but Natalia was busy thinking about how she put what might be the be...

The four ghosts lounged in the Molina living area while they awaited some type of news from Julie after she got busted for sneaking out; Mission Sneakin' may have backfired hard, but Natalia was busy thinking about how she put what might be the best performance on tonight than she ever did before with Sunset Curve. Granted, Natalia didn't sing as much because Luke was the lead singer, but tonight was truly amazing for her; She felt so powerful singing on that stage, making people dance along.

But now, the girl and her 3 ghost friends sat in silence with their arms crossed on the couch, unprepared for what Ray Molina might punish his daughter with this time. Would he make her quit the band?

Natalia's eyes wandered to Reggie, who was sitting on the armchair next to the couch where her and the other two boys sat, as he shook his head at Julie's tía. She was trying to tell Carlos that ghosts weren't real, but he was very keen on the fact that they were.

"Typical adult," Reggie shook his head in disappointment, "Remember when we were kids and they never believed a word we said?" Reggie asked his friends. His parents never believed him growing up, and he had a enough with the disbelief in children.

"Reg, you told my mom you turned into a shark when you swam in water... You put that on yourself, buddy." Natalia recalled, sending him a look of persistence.

"Yeah, pretty sure that's just a you thing." Alex added. "I was always pretty trustworthy."

"Shouldn't we be more worried about Jules, guys?" Nat asked, the girl was trying to get Reggie to focus on what was really important at the moment.

"Yeah, her dad just busted her. He's probably gonna make her quit the band." Luke said, slumping back onto the couch.

"Well, there's not much we can do about that now, but... we can still help Carlos." Reggie said, gazing over at the young boy who was trying to prove to his aunt that ghosts were real. "Adults not believing children ends tonight." Reggie stated confidently, making Nat quirk an eyebrow up at his words.

"Reg-" The brunette girl began, but she was too late; He had already shut the light off in the lamp.

"How do you explain that?" The young boy asked, pointing at the lamp. Reggie smiled mischevousely at the confused look on tía Victoria's face.

"Light bulbs burn out all the time, Carlos." The aunt replied, shaking off her fear of spirits.

"Wrong answer Tía." Reggie commented, walking over to the blinds. "Explain... this." Reggie then began flipping the blinds open and closed, making the young boy and his aunt watch in awe.