Pep Talk?

"Uhm Luke?"

"Uhm Luke?"

"Yeah?" He grumbles.

"You do know that we can't eat, right bud?" Natalia asked him as the boy stared into the wide-open refrigerator. He'd been doing this for a few minutes now. Meanwhile, The short girl sat at the Molina's kitchen island, scribbling around in her songbook, her reading glasses falling down her nose.

"Yeah, I know. Unfortunately." He replied sadly, continuing to stare into the fridge. Why were they just sitting in Julie's kitchen right now? Because Luke and Natalia decided Julie needed some help getting back into her music program. When they were alive, the two wrote a song called "Bright" together. It's perfect for Julie's range and Natalia insisted that they give it to Julie so she considers singing it to her music teacher.

Nat was about to say something to Luke about how he was letting all the cold air from the fridge out, but she was interrupted by a gasp. Julie was clutching her chest as she turned the corner into the kitchen. Natalia had only left the Molina house to go back to the garage a couple of hours ago, but it was late. Natalia was surprised that Julie was still awake.

"I will never get used to that." She said and looked over at Luke weirdly as he stared into her fridge absentmindedly. She looked back over at the brunette girl sitting on her counter and pointed to him as if to question what he was doing.

"He's just admiring your food, apparently. I stopped asking questions." Nat said to Julie, and she nodded her head in reply.

"Okay... so you guys can't eat?" She asked, standing behind Luke.

"I just wanna see whatcha got." He replied eagerly. Nat rolled her eyes playfully at his response, and Julie grabbed a condiment out of the fridge door, closing it through Luke. Nat clasped her hand over her mouth with wide eyes, trying not to laugh as Julie walked away from Luke who was very upset that she closed the door on him.

"Hey!!" He exclaimed and looked over at his best friend with wide eyes. "She- why?- Do you know how long it took me to open that??" He asked Julie, who ignored him and began making a sandwich next to Natalia at the island.

"She, like anyone else, doesn't believe in wasting power." Nat said to Luke; Julie pointed at the girl to signal that she was correct, and she bowed as if she was being congratulated.

"Well, that's exactly what we came here to talk about!" Luke exclaimed towards Julie.

"Our power usage?" Julie questioned.

"No, the power that you have!" Nat said, trying to enlighten Julie on her talents. She looked at the ghost girl with a puzzled expression. "Your voice, your piano playing. Jules, c'mon!" Natalia shouted, trying to make the girl understand how good she is.

"Yeah, dude you're like a human wrecking ball," Luke added, and Nat shook her head at his comment.

"What is this a pep talk?" Julie asked playfully.