Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story)chapter 13

Junichi's pov.

Great. Another week has passed, and I have had to listen to all of Mazuki's demands. But at least now I'll get to leave this prison cell. Mazuki said that since I have been such a good 'pet', queue shutter, I would be going back home with him. If I'm at his house, I'll have a better chance at escaping. I can't use the innocent kid act. Cause I'm pretty sure after the incident at the last place I was at, he made his men aware of me. If I tried to do that, I would be back in this prison in no time. I could always leave when Mazuki was asleep. But he will probably have double guards at night.

Ill have to wait in till I see the place before I make a plan.

Sighing, I finished eating my dinner. Mazuki was due anytime now to take me 'home'. I already showered, so all I had to do was wait. With in five minutes, I was so bored, I did exercise. Stretched, I was so bored, I did exercise. Stretches, crunches, push-ups, knee high run in place, things like that. When Mazuki came in, he didn't even look the least bit surprised. Why should he be? He has seen me do a lot of this well I was staying with him. Like every other time from the past, he just sat down on the bed and watched me. After I was done with my martial arts routine. , he even helped me with my after stretches.

"same as always I see." I just grunted.

"so when are we going to leave?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"in about 5 minutes." he said before tossing me some clothes. "here. Go put those on."

"umm, I don't know if you have noticed, but I cant put pants on. I have a chain around my ankle." this time, its Mazuki who grunted, but he undid my chain. I nodded my thanks and went into the bathroom and changed. the clothes were a white pair of jeans and a white and grey designed shirt. It complemented my skin tone, and fit perfectly. I sat down on the bed and just barely dodged the pair of shoes thrown at me.

"hurry up." he commanded. I quick obeyed, pulling the socks out from the shoes. It felt so nice to have on clothes again. I haven't been allowed to change out of that stupid S&M outfit. I pulled the shoes on, and tried to tie them, but it had just slipped my mind. Mazuki bent down and tied them for me. I looked at him before looking away and muttering a thanks. He smiled before kissing me. I didn't fight him. I was told to obey, and I couldn't go against him. Not when I was this close.

He pulled away and smiled before walking to the door. Pulling open, he signed for me to follow. I tried, but ended up face planting. The chain was around my ankle again. The hell? The bastard must have slipped it back on with out me noticing. don't ask how I didn't notice, I just didn't.

"uhummm..." I said. Hinting to the chain. He chuckled darkly while I glared at him. He loved making me look like an idiot. He always acts like this when would take me some where. Calm me down, make it feel like we were friends. That way I don't look like a scared puppy in public. This in the one of the only times I like him. All in all, he isn't that bad of a guy. At least, when he gets like this. That, and when he just gets off from being very busy. Cause after that, he just wants to relax instead of messing with me.

As we went through the last door, Mazuki picked up some video tapes. Most likely the ones recording me the whole time. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. I just followed. Turning this way and that, we finally made it out of the building. Turns out, we were right in the middle of the big city.

"have we, or I, been here the entire time?" I asked my self out loud. But Mazuki answered me.

"No. you were at the main HQ when you first got captured, but obviously that place wasn't equipped to stop you. So after you passed out, I had my men transfer you here."

"why go to all that trouble?" I asked as we entered the limo. After I was in, Mazuki climbed in,

"why? Because I wanted my favorite toy, pet, and tool back." I shuttered.

"I was never your tool!" I exclaimed.

"no. your right. You where not my tool...yet."

"yet?"

Yes. I wanted to make you my top guy. You have amazing abilities. However, you where not obedient. I was going to teach you to do as I say, and then, when you earned it, let you roam."

"WHAT?!!"

"yeah. of course, you would still have to do as I say. But other then that, you were going to be free." he said as if it were nothing. If I listen to this man, I can become free. I could find him!

Guess you will be listening from now on?

my inner voice told me.

Hell yeah I would. If I can get closer to him, and be free, ill do anything.

But I still had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind. I couldn't place it, so I just shook it off.

"how's work been lately? Any traitors or thieves, or any new clients?"

"busy. We had a new client that is getting unreasonable. Then we have this guy from the members down south who hasn't been cleaning up right. If we don't take care of him, he is going to rat us out. I cant have that, so I have to track this guy down and get him before he gets us. Luckily, we got his wear-abouts today and my men are already taking care of him."

"wow! I always for get how hard it is running a bunch of thugs."

"only the low ranks are thugs." he said as his eye lids started to sink. I could tell he was trying his best not to go to sleep. I sighed before taking his head in between my hands and pushing him into my lap. If he is so tired, he can use me as a pillow. He use to do it with out a worry in the world. He was a little shocked, but it didn't last long before he just buried his head in my lap and fell asleep. I knew were his house was, and I knew we were far from it, so I just relaxed and fell asleep too.

That nagging feeling was still in the back of my head. Stupid head.

Tomostu's pov

My poor junichi. I know he is strong, but I'm still worried. He has been through more than most people could even imaging. What's going to happen if it all becomes to much for him to handle? How will he handle it? What is keeping him alive?

I hate it. Because its Mazuki, I have to think about how to get him back. Mazuki is a rival of mine, and if I just walk in and ask for junichi back, I'll probably get shoot. Mazuki isn't one to have very many weaknesses. And any he has is a well kept secret. I've had men in his group for years, and they still haven't found anything.

If I don't play this right, I could get both me and junichi hurt. But I hate just sitting here doing nothing.

I was pacing my study room, thinking like crazy. I had to get junichi back. There was no maybe about it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ohhhh.... a new development! junichi wants to go back to Tomostu's, but if he stays with Mazuki, he can be almost free. and with his freedom, he wants to look for the boy from his past. how do you think things are going to turn out? What's going to happen with the boy from the past, what will junichi chose? and if your smart, you already know who the boy from the past is.

all will be revealed...... by the end of the story.

what? were you expecting me to say the next chapter? sorry! but you are not that lucky.

Any who, ill go now! enjoy the anticipation.