Waiting To Be Found (boy X by yaoi story) chapter 12

warning! hardcorness ahead. very sexual... homosexual! ;) enjoy if you dare!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Junichi's pov.

My breath caught in my throat. Well now I know what Mazuki was planning. Here I stood, or laid suspended in air. Mazuki had my tied up, with ropes holding me up off the ground. I sighed. So this was how my night was going to be. I can already feel the ropes cutting in to my skin.

"don't you look pretty? Tied up like a little present! Care to obey your master now?" he asked, malice written all over his face. He wanted to play, and he would, no matter what answer I give him.

"no way in hell!" I said, spitting in his face. Based off the smile that spread across his face, im guessing that is what he wanted.

"Very well" he turned around for a moment before revealing a whip he had in his hand.

"im going to have fun with this." he said before lashing the whip through the air, and it landing on my thigh. I wanted to yelp, or scream out as the pain waved through my body. But no. I wont give him the satisfaction of hearing my voice plead for forgiveness, or let him hear my cries of agony. I bite my lip and stayed quiet.

Then the second attack hit me across my chest. My lungs almost gave out, and I could feel it already welting. But all he got was a grunt. After so many whips and slashes, and getting no noise, he finally stopped. But I knew this was nowhere near over. I look over at him to see him fiddling with the table of 'toys' he brought with him.

He turned around and held, this time, a piercing set. Smiling, he came over a spoke.

"now this is going to be fun even after it stops hurting. You see.." he said, now pacing around me. " if you are ever being disobedient, or if I just want to, I can pull on the rings you are going to have and it will cause you pain. And I found the perfect ones that send shocks. So you could also get a little surprise every once in a while. Wont that be fun?" he said before setting it up to pierce my nipple. The pain rushed through me and made my breath hitch, but I bite my lip and didn't make a sound. The same with the next one. Panting, my eyes slid shut. I'm glad I have the strength that I do, because anyone else would have been begging for him to stop by now.

Behind my closed eyes, I saw Tomostu smiling at me, telling me I was doing great. I opened my eyes with even stronger devotion.

After an hour of torture I had not only the piercing, but also(excuse the language) a dildo in my ass, a ribbon around my cock, and electricity being pulsed to my nipples, and my cock. I was lucky enough to last this long, but I was losing my mind. I still hadn't made a sound, but I could hold out much longer. The final straw was when Mazuki pulled out the dildo, and placed himself in side me. As he began to thrust, I lost it. My voice screamed out. I was in so much pain, and being bound, I could stop any of it. With every thrust Mazuki made, the ropes cut deeper into me. Mazuki wanted me to be claimed his, so he made it his mission to hit a specific spot in me every time. By the time he was close to finishing, he finally untied the ribbon from my cock, and I couldn't stop myself from coming. Not soon after, Mazuki followed.

"now, do we have to continue with these games?" he asked after he had recovered.

I didn't want to, but I didn't see any other choice. I had to give in to him. The sooner I give in, the sooner he trust me, and the sooner he will let me out of this room. Once im out, I will escape.

"please...please just stop the games!" I begged. I couldn't give in to easily without drawing suspicion.

"if you want the games to stop, you are going to have to start obeying me, no matter what. Do you understand?"

"..." I gritted my teeth. As I said, not to easily.

"if you don't, we will have to go beck to the games." he stated. My eyes grew big as I faked panic.

"no! no! ill listen! I will stop disobeying! Just stop the games!"

"stop the games what?"

"please just stop the games master. I will listen and do as I am told." I said, looking defeated.

"good... now as proof of your obedience, do what you have yet to do for your master." he said, untying me. I rubbed my wrist as he sat down on the bed. I knew what he wanted, but I just hesitated.

"Well?" he stated. I gulped before slowly walking over to the bed. I lowered my self if front of him. I took my hand and ran it up his thigh before taking his member into my hands. Starting in a slow motion, I moved my hand up and down his shaft. After a few moments of that, my 'master' gave me another order.

"you should be able to do better then that. You know what I want, so do it."

I held my breath for a moment before pulling my head closer to his throbbing member. I planted kisses up the shaft and on the head before taking his into my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down while twirling my tong must be working very well, cause after a little while, he was pulling my hair and forcing me to take it deeper and go faster. I would have gagged if I hadn't been doing this for a few years. Finally, he came and made me swallow it.

Lucky for me it was getting late, because Mazuki still had work in the morning. He left after telling me not to forget what I agreed to today, and that if I show any disobedience in the future, I will get punished worse.

Tomostu, please come for me soon.

Tomostu's pov

Thank god! We finally got word about Junichi. The guy that owned the car was a member of Yashiba Gang. After interrogation, and a lot of persuasion, he told us that the leader wanted the kid. When asked why, he said he didn't know.

Oh well. At least now I know who took my Junichi. Mazuki Yashiba. That dumb bastard. Does he even know who he stole Junichi from? He will pay. I will personally make sure that he is found at the bottom of the ocean if he hurt my Junichi.

":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":"

ok, so there is the next chapter! in a week, like i promised.... i think... oh well!

im not sure which way im going with this story right now, but i will be changing the summary soon, after i decide. but dont ask which ways im thinking about because its a s.e.c.r.e.t! anywho, im going back to writing more, so later wattpaders!