Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) Chapter 18 END!!

ok, so this is the last chapter! even though i have wrote alot of stories, i have never finished one! this is my FIRST FINISHED STORY!!!! you all got to read MY FIRST FINISHED STORY!!

sorry it seemed like the last chapter was the LAST, but it wasnt. my words just came out wrong! sorry!! but the ending is happy!! YAY!!! so enjoy!!

When my eyes opened, I saw a white roof above my head. I wondered for a moment if this was heaven before I noticed the other things around me. I steady beeping sounded around me. My body felt so heavy. I barely remember, but it felt like I was in a hospital. My eyes scanned down to see Tomostu. His head was pulled down to rest on the bed I laid on. His hands wrapped around mine. I could feel his heart beat pulse through his hand.

I felt his hand twitch. He seemed to just be waking up. He pulled his head up and rubbed his eyes. The bags under his eyes told me that he hadn't been sleeping very much. When his eyes focus, he gasped.

"are... are you really awake?" he ask.

"I think so. How long have I been out?" I asked back.

"oh! Its been so long! Thank God. They didn't know if you would wake up. Thank god, thank god!" he said, as he rubbed his face against my hand. I looked at him confused.

" what are you talking about?"

His eyes darted up to my face scanning to see if I was serious. After a few moments, he must have decided that I was.

"when you were falling off the bridge, I jumped after you. By the time you had made it to shore, you had stopped breathing. I did CPR, and got you breathing, but you didn't wake up. We got you to the hospital, and you had broken ribs and you arm had broken again, apparently, it hadn't fully healed." I looked at him trying to decide if he was serious.

"then why don't I feel any pain?" I asked. It was true. I felt no pain. My body felt fine.

"after you got to the hospital, you still didn't wake up. You... you have been in a coma for a year, three months, and 7 days now." he said with out even thinking about how long it has been. that's when I notice that my hair was longer. It reached past my shoulder. My nails looked a bit longer too. I saw a mirror across from me, and saw that I looked older. I mean, I still looked younger than I was, but I looked wiser, tougher, and smarter. I don't know why, but I just did. I looked to the side of the bed. There, a vase held a

Bouquet of Gardenias. My eyes widened. I looked up at Tomostu. Could it be? Could it really?

"Tomostu? Were you..." my voice trailed off.

He nodded his head.

"when I was young, I use to visit my uncle during the summer. One day, I saw all these boys chasing another towards a old bridge that my uncle had said was getting old and dangerous. I chased after them to tell them that it was dangerous. But by the time I got there, I saw the boy being chased pinned to the wall. Before I could say anything though, the bridge started to break. Ever one had backed up in time, except that boy. I don't know why, but I jumped in after him. When we fell, he had broken his leg. In the hospital, I came to visit the boy every day. I was only going to go once, to make sure he was ok, but I heard his parents yelling at him for being stupid and going to that old bridge. He didn't even try to defend himself. Just said sorry. Once they left, I went in to visit, and gave him a pair of dandelions I found on my way over. I remember how he smiled as if he had never been given flowers before. He smiled and talked about how the fields behind his house were covered in them. He got so happy about something so simple.

I... I fell in love with him. But summer was ending soon, and I had to go home. I sent him Gardenias to say sorry, and warn him that I wasn't coming back. I knew by the way his family treated him, and by how he was bullied that he would have a tough life, but I never thought it would be this bad."

I was speechless. My mind was reeling. He was there, for so long. He had been with me for so long, and I didn't even know it. He had wanted me to remember. He had wanted me. HE loves me.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I pulled what was in my arm out. Before Tomostu could say anything, I pulled him into a hug. He had been here all along. Here by my side. I pulled away, only to pull him back in to a kiss. I loved him. I tried to deny it because he wasn't him, but he was. He wasn't just some other guy. He loved me, and wanted me. Me.

<><>< a day or two later ><><>

As we walked through the door of the our, I could feel Tomostu's mood change. He went from nervous to ready. As we got to the bedroom, I held him close. But as soon as we were behind that door, he seemed unsure.

"are you sure your ready for this? You did just get out of the hospital." he pointed out.

"ill be fine." I said, kissing along his jaw. "trust me."

"are you positive?" he asked.

"I have never been so sure of something in my life, other than the fact that I love you." I said, kissing the edge of his mouth. He gave up. His twirled us around, me pinned to the wall, and kissed me with passion.

I couldn't hold back. I kissed him back just as powerfully. Before I knew it, we were grinding on each other. Tomostu picked me up and tossed me on the bed. As I turned to face him, he was taking his shirt off. He followed me to the bed, returning my kiss. As I kissed him, he began to slowly strip off my shirt, his fingers gently caressing my skin. His lips escaped mine, only to pull my shirt off over my head. He then replaced his lips mine. His fingers reaching my nipples. He massaged them, causing me to let out a moan. He broke the kiss, to place his lips along my neck, gently nibbling and teasing as he made his way down. He bit harder on the nape of the neck, causing another moan to pass my mouth.

His hands followed my curves to reach the hem of my jeans. I felt him unbutton the top as he slowly pushed the jeans down, along with the boxers. His mouth reached my nipples and sucked and nibbled on them as his hand reached between my legs to grab my throbbing member. I moaned and groaned as he moved his hand. I began to lose myself to this pleasure. I never felt anything like this. From anyone. I was getting close, but I stopped Tomostu.

"Tomostu, huu... please Tomostu.. Oh... put it in... godd!! Please!!" I screamed. I felt tomotsu's hand reach around and prepare me, one finger going in, only to be added by another, and another a few moments later. My breath was quick. I was at the bream.

"ohhhhhh Tomostu!! Godd!!! I'mmm comingggg!!!" I screamed out. As I came over my stomach and over Tomostu's hand. Tomostu only brought his hand up to his mouth and licked it clean. He smiled before he kissed me. I felt him push his member against my entrance. I gasped as he pushed in. once it was fully in, he waited for my ok, to move. After a moment of adjusting, I nodded my head. He nodded and kissed me again as he began to thrust into me. I moaned and screamed and held on to Tomostu, chanting his name the whole time.

I loved this man, and I was going to spend the rest of my life with him, and him with me. We didn't need some paper to tell us that. We knew it.

"I love you Tomostu." I said as we drifted off to sleep later that night.

"I love you too, Akira." he whispered in my ear. I smiled at my old name.

"will we always be together?" I asked. My voice trailing off to met my sleeping dreams.

"yes, forever and always." he said as I drift to sleep, this will be my life. Full of love, just for him. He was the reason I stayed alive, and he will always be my reason for living.

THE END!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

congrats, you just finished the whole story! if you read through it, you are an amazing person and will be loved from me forever! even if i dont know you! you are loved!!! thank you so much for reading my story!! you dont know how happy in makes me to have finished a story! i have literaly wrote 40 something stories, but this is the first one to be finished! its not even the best story plot i have ever done! but it still makes me proud!

again, thank you so much!