Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) chapter 3

My eye lids flickered open. The memory of what happened came flooding in my mind. I looked around, and the man was gone. I sighed in relief. On the side table was a plate of food, and a note.

Dear Junichi,

I'm sorry about last night. I should have had more self control then that. I hope you can forgive me. When your done eating, there are some clothes in the closet. Come see me in my office. it's on the opposite side of the hall, two doors down.

See you soon,

Tomostu.

I looked at the note in shock, no one ever apologized before! Or asked for my forgiveness!

This man was not what I was used to. He scared me. Kindness is something that I have never gotten, from anyone. I don't know how to deal with it.

In the end, I skipped the food. I went to the closet and saw that there was a lot of clothes, my size. I grabbed a long sleeve shirt that the sleeves cut off like a short sleeve, and then the rest of the sleeve was connected with two belts. The front of the shirt had skulls on it. Then I put on some black pants. Some black converse, and I was set for anything.

I headed out of the room, I saw there was very little security. The only guard was outside the room I guessed was the office. I walk over and I see the guys eyes go wild.

Horny bastard! I thought.

" What's a little thing like you doing here?"

" I need to see Tomostu." the man looked amused.

" Sorry, but I cant let you do that."

" Why not?"

" Because no one is supposed to go in there." I looked down, making it seem like I was disappointed.

" Ow well! I'll just tell him later that I could make it in because of so guard. I wonder how mad he will be? Maybe he'll fire some people? What's your name by the way?" I looked up at him with the most innocent eyes. He looked panicked.

" Just wait on moment! Ill just go ask him." he called over another guard from around the corner. Then walked in to the room. Leaving me and the guard. Out of boredom, I acted like I was going to kiss the guy, placed my hands behind his head, linked them, and pulled his head down to my knee before he can even blink. Hehe! That was fun.

The other guard came around the corner and saw the man on the floor. His eyes went wide, looking from me to the guard and back. He went to attack me, but I jumped as he punched down, and brought my leg down, hitting his head, twice. Once when my foot hit him, the other with the impact to the floor. After that, I just walked in to the office. I leave the door open.

" You should really get better security. Those guys where way to easy!" I said looking back.

He was sitting in a chair behind a desk he looked at me in shock.

" what?"

" you just toke down my two best guards!"

"Well then I would get some new guard. Not only are they controlled by their hormones, but they are gable, stupid, don't have a mind of their own, and when that one guarding the door attacked, he was way to opened. It was only to easy. I don't try to get someone to surrender first. I knock them out. That way, you give them and yourself little damage. Pulse, your able to hold your own a lot better!" he looked at me in shock.

" anyway, you wanted to see me?"

" yeah! come over here." he said. I walked over to him and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. So I was sitting in his lap as he nudged his face into my neck. I tried to keep my breath under control.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't even introduce my self yet, but I attacked you. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

" It doesn't matter. I don't need to know my masters name in order to serve him. You where just using your merchandise. I'm either a toy, a pet, or a maid. I have no right to say no. That is the way of a slave. I'm no different." I said in an even voice. I looked up at him. He looked mad.

" is that what you think you are? Do you not...... never mind! Do you forgive me? You have a opinion in this."

" Yes. You are forgiven." I sighed.

" Good! Then here is you constellation prize!" he smirked evilly! Sadly, this scared me less then his kindness.

He began to kiss my neck. He licked and sucked and nipped at my exposed skin. As he bite my neck, I let out a moan, despite my attempts to stay silent. He smiled. His hand went down my to my belt and then, moving the shirt, rose again, feeling my abs, my belly button, and my nipples. As he stroked them, again, I moaned. He did this for a little while causing me to moan and gasp for air. I became hot. He pulled one hand traced down my belly to my 'little friend'. I gasped. As his hand raped around and started to move, I couldn't control myself from letting out moans and screams. It felt a lot better then it does normally when the masters played with me. The whole time he was still nipping on my neck.

It was to much. I screamed on last time before I slump back against him. He kissed me on my mouth. I ended up passing out in his arms, still undressed. I felt him lift me up and put me back in my room on the bed. He is gentle and nice. It still scares me.