Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) chapter 15

Junichi's pov.

My breath caught in my throat. I just woke up and I was face to face with Mazuki.

"what?"

"you have a new mission." he stated.

"ok... so what? I cant sleep?"

"you have had enough sleep." he said. He said, getting up and walking away. I don't know why, but Mazuki hasn't messed with me since I started working for him. Its been over a month now. What ever. More sleep for me. You know, on other days. The guy that's spying for Tomostu has been watching me still, but he hasn't talked to me.

I sighed and got up. I cant remember what I was dreaming about, but I remember that it was good. Maybe if I would have gotten more sleep, I would remember. Oh well. Cant be helped.

I quickly dressed and walked into the living room were Mazuki was sitting to give me my needed information. I sat down in front of him like I have been doing. So far, I have token on 32 missions. I work well, so I get them done fast. I've already made a name for myself in the yakuza. Its been pretty interesting. But even if I made a name for myself, I don't over step my boundaries. I am Mazukis' tool. I follow all his orders.

"this time, we have a very important client coming at five this afternoon. However, he is targeted by multiple different families of yakuza. We need you to insure that he makes it to his hotel safely. Once he is in the hotel, message me and my other men will take over. Then you can return to what ever you have been doing lately." he stated.

"ok, sounds simple. What is this clients name?"

"his name is Basanova Yugiro." he said as he showed me a picture of the man.

"ok. Ill be leaving now then." I said before getting up.

"remember to be on your guard. And wait at the hotel in till my men show up." he yelled after me as I walked away.

"got it! Got it!" I yelled back.

<><><< an hour later at the air port>><><>

I got there five minutes before the plane arrived, so I scoped out the area. I didn't see anyone that looked to suspicious, so I just waited. When Yugiro showed up, I made sure to make eye contact and walk boldly.

"hello mister Yugiro. I am here to insure your safety to your hotel suite room. I also represent Mazuki Yashiba. He sends his regrets. He was unable to come and greet you himself." I said with my head held high. I looked big, in presence. However, Yugiro over powered me by a lot.

"such a polite young man. Where are all the other guards? Are they scattered or something?" I learned a long while ago not to tell clients that it was just me.

"sort of..."

"shall we get going kid?" uh, 'kid'? really?

"of course, when ever you are ready." I said smiling.

We got to the car and I had Yugiro get in first. Then I went into the driver seat and put the key in the ignition. The car roared underneath me.

"aren't you a little young to be driving?" I heard from the back seat.

"no sir. I'm older then I look. I have been driving for over 3 years." I stated.

"oh... my apologies."

"its quiet alright."

The rest of the car ride was silent. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a black van behind me. No big deal, in till they were still behind me ten minutes later.

"sir, I would like you to stay calm in a moment, and please make sure your seat belt is intact and fastened." I said.

"Ok.... Wait what?" he said before I turned the car sharply. The car followed closely behind. I speeded up and turned sharply for awhile. At one point, I finally lost him. I slowed down. I heard Yugiro gasping.

"what was that?!"

"my sincerest apologies sir. We were being followed."

"ohh. That alright. I'm glad you were able to get rid of them."

"its only part of the job." I stated.

When I pulled in to the hotel, I called Mazuki. I informed him of what happened. He said to just escort Yugiro to his room and wait with him in till his men showed up. So I did just that. I checked him in and walked him to his room. He sat on the bed, babbling about how much of a rush my driving.

"you can leave if you want." he suddenly blurted out.

"no, Mazuki instructed me to wait here in till his men arrive."

"but there are other men to wait with me isn't there?"

I stayed silent.

"isn't there?" he asked again.

I still stayed silent.

"are you serious?! They left me with a child as my bodyguard?! With no help?!"

"I am not a child, and I am the top of the ranks. I work personally for Mazuki Yashiba and have yet to fail any mission given to me."

"so you're a killing machine?"

"no. I have never killed anyone, and am quiet proud of that fact."

There was a moment of silence, only broken by a knock on the door.

"that should be the men." I said, walking towards the door. But as I was a few feet way from it, it got kicked open. Five men came running in to the room. I ushered that Yugiro get in the bathroom as I pulled a gun out from my waistband. I shoot three of the men in there knee before the gun was kicked out of my hand. I then fought the last two guys at full force. Every thing was rushing and blurring. I got one man down, and fought the other one.

My body rushed into action. I was dodging and attacking at a steady speed. I don't know if it was my abilities, or if the guy was just that good, but he somehow managed to pull a gun and shot me down. The world blurred around me. Crap! I failed a mission. But at least my life is over. I'm sorry. Now we can never reunite. I'm so, so sorry.

Tomostu's pov.

I have been watching Mazukis' actions for a while and today he had a client that had betrayed me long ago. Its about time I make this guy understand that betrayal is not a wise choice. I already sent my men after him, and they called a little while ago to let me know that they found the hotel he was in and that Mazuki was stupid. He left him with only one body guard. The guy was at least skilled in driving, cause he gave my men a slip for a short while.

I told them that if need be, they could kill the guy, but if he looks weak, we could break him and conform him to work for us.

I cant believe it... so far, I haven't heard much about junichi. My guy is scared if he makes to much contact, that junichi will rat him out.

I don't know why, but I suddenly had this piercing feeling in my heart. Something was wrong... what was it?

I tried to shake it off, but I couldn't. what's wrong? I felt like I could die right now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ok, so i dont have the next chapter ready yet, and i am having writers block. sorry for the major clift hanger! or is it? maybe its the end of the story! the world may never know(in till next week or so.)!

and it might be awhile before i can post! my sister is having her baby today so i have to take care of her and help her through it! she looks like she is in a lot of pain! -_- '

wish me luck! and again, sorry for the shocking drop off! ill be leaving now, bye!