Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) Chapter 17

ok, so alot happens in this chapter, and i think alot of you might get mad at me in the end. this wasnt how i had planned the ending, but this is how it happened well i was writing. this chapter is a little rushed, and im not sure how long it is. i just wrote. so if its short, sorry! if its long, YAY!!

anywho this chapter ias dedicated to the person who got me back to writing on this story. i almost forgot about it, and was writing this other two storys( that will be posted soon!). and you know what all they did? all they did was comment. so thank them!

anywho, to the story!!

Junichi’s pov.

I felt an uneasiness float around me. What was wrong? I shook it off. I had practice to do. They finally said that I could show them my skills. I had been so bored all week while my wound was healing, and they wouldn’t let me do anything. It sucked. But now my wound was healing pretty well, and as long as I don’t stretch the area it is in, it doesn’t hurt. I was working in the 3D room to see how fast and effective my skills were. I killed the people off in the 3D version, but I knew I would never do it in real life.

Even though I was doing pretty good, I was distracted. My thoughts kept shifting to Tomostu and wondering what he was doing right now. My guess is that he is just roaming and doing normal business. Nothing would have really changed in his world with out me there.

“hey short stuff? Come out of there! I need to talk to you!” Domeki yelled at me.

“yeah yeah, coming!” I yelled back as I started to unhook myself. I made my way out of the room, expecting to just see Domeki. But it wasn’t just him. It was him and three other guys. I looked from him to the guys.

“what?” I asked.

“this is Len, Koshi, and Moshi. They are going to be your partners in your first assignment.”

“no thanks. I work alone. These three will hold me back.” I stated while looking at the three muscular men.

“whats so bad about us brat?” the middle one asked. Geese. Don’t this guys know any other words other then brat?

“you use your anger to fight, which makes you dumb” I said addressing the middle one. “you rely on your strength, and think it you are stronger then your opponent then you will win.” I said to the one on the left.

“and you are reckless. You have no real style, and have to many openings. However, if I had to pick one of you to be a partner, I would chose you. The opponent will not expect such reckless fighting, but you need to keep your guard up. They will attack your weak spots.” I said, finishing with the one on the right with the long shaggy hair.

“this is coming from a midget like you?” the middle one growled.

“this ’midget’ could take on all of you, and not get hurt.” I stated. I was starting to get pissed.

“then do it!” the second one shouted.

“ok, then follow me to the arena.” I turned to look at the third one.

“you don’t have to. Your partners are dumb, but you look like you might have some sense. But its up to you. “ I said walking into the hallway that led to the arena. Once inside, the first one tried to use a surprise attack, but he yelled as he did so. It wasn’t much of an attack either. I just quickly turned and kicked him in the jaw. He back pedaled. But only for a second. Then he charged me. I flipped him, pinned him, and hit his pressure point. He was out.

The next one just smiled.

“he was always weak.” he said before, he too, charged me. After a few punches and kicks from me, and attempts from him, I had him out. I looked over to the third one, giving him a questioning look. He held his hands up to show that he didn’t want to fight.