Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) chapter 8

Maybe he likes you. The voice in my head said. It wasn't my voice, but someone I don't even know.

Why would he like me? I have no appealing features, I'm always avoiding his touch, I use to call him names.(when he told me I couldn't leave the room I was in)

Don't be ridiculous! Of course he doesn't like me! I'm just his toy!

I crawled around the garden for a while. I would have spent all day in the garden, but my legs were going to kill me before they would let me do that. After so long of dealing with the pain, I rang the bell. not even a few moments later, this pretty girl in a maids outfit showed up. She had the coolest hair! It was black with green tips! I was so jealous. My hair is just so normal and boring!

" H-hello." she said with a worried expression. " My name is Nikki, and I'm to help you in anyway I can. Master gave me 2 instructions. 1. I am to take care of you when he is not around. That includes being a guard. If you try to escape again, I am to stop you. 2. I am not to try to s-seduce y-you." she said the last part in a blush. I giggled. I know, it's not very manly to giggle, but who cares.

" Did he make you say that word for word?" she blushed harder and nodded her head. She looked down at the ground. I smiled at her.

" don't worry. I don't think you would even try. Can you get me a wheel chair or something. I still want to stay in the garden, but I cant move much." she looked up at me and smiled.

" of course. Just wait one moment." she hurried off back to the building/house thing. She seemed interesting. I decided I would make her a friend. If I can get her to trust me enough, I would have a better chance of escaping.

I saw a curtain waver from the side of my vision. I looked over just in time to see masters' face disappear behind the black curtain. I sighed. He is always keeping an eye on me.

I heard wheels crunch over the ground. I turned and Nikki had a wheelchair in hand as she came up to me. She helped me up into the chair, since I couldn't do it by myself. After a few moments of struggling, I sighed as I sat in the chair.

"Where to?" Nikki ask.

" anywhere, I guess. As long as its in the garden. As far from the house as possible."

Nikki looked nervous. " do you think that's a good idea? Taking you away from the house?"

I laughed! "well I can't really go anywhere." I said thumping my leg. "plus I have you with me. Isn't it your job to make sure I don't run off?"

"I guess, but still?"

I sighed. " look, I just don't like the fact that "master" can see me. I wont run off. that's a promise" I said holding my hand out to her. She looked at me for a second, before hesitantly taking my hand in a quick shake. She then let go immediately. She looked slightly scared. I turned around to see master looking out a window at us. He was glaring. But I only saw it for a second before he realized I was looking to. He quickly pulled the curtain shut. So he hated her having contact with me. He is such a strange master.

We took a stroll though the garden towards the back. Nikki tried to keep as much distances between the two of us as possible. We past flowers of all colors, sizes, and shapes. I took a deep breath. The mixture of flowers created a beautiful smell. I could almost see the colors float through the air, twisting and turning around each other. Incising me to lose myself in them.

I asked Nikki to stop. She did.

She still looked terrified. I had to fix that.

"will you help me out of the chair? I want to sit over there." I said pointing to the large rock. She followed my instructions. Wrapping my arm around her neck, she pulled me up and shuffled me over to the rock. After I was seated, she stood awkwardly away from me. I sighed.

I looked at her and patted the spot next to me. She looked surprised and shook her head no.

"look, I wont bit, and master cant see us. Sit down." she looked around making sure no one was around. Then she sat down on the rock, as far away from me as she could.

" now relax. Close your eyes. Take in a deep breath. Smell the roses. Feel the breeze. Taste the world around you. The world is a big place, and you are a small person. Relax. What you do wont change anything that happens. Destiny is a powerful thing. You can't fight it, so just do your best and don't worry. Relax."

She followed all my instructions with out a problem. Within a moment, she opened her eyes and smiled. Her shoulders relaxed, and she had a nice atmosphere around her.

After that, me and her just talked. Turned out that she had grown up with the masters brother. He had her brother as a slave, and she was brought up like any other girl. She was never treated bad, and her brother had become a slave of his own free will to help her twin brother when he was sick. The story was moving. The brother had giving his freedom away for them.

She worked for my master because it was all she really knew how to do. She always helped her brother.

I told her about my story and even listened to the part about my past mystery guy. By the time it was getting dark, we had became pretty good friends. I think I would like her company weather she could help me or no. which, based of her past, I don't think she would.

She helped me back into the chair and we headed back to the house. She helped me into my room, and I wished her good night. Before she left though, I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. that's what friends did, right? Nothing big. Just a simple kiss on the cheek. I saw it on this French show at one of my past masters houses. He let me watch TV with him every once in a while.

She blushed and left.

After that I just fell asleep. Today had been way to tiring.

.....................................................................................................................................

ok! this chapter is a very VERY late birthday gift to kawiikitty! im really sorry it took this long!

any who.... thanks to all my readers! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. thanks for waiting.

gtg! ill upload again this week, but it might be my other story! sorry!