Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) chapter 16

My body felt heavy, my eyes refused to open, and there was this sharp strong pain in my side. What... what was going on? I felt like I was sitting up, but I couldn't be sure. My body felt strange, heavy, I couldn't fell much of anything. I stayed calm and listened. There was two sounds of breathing coming from the room, neither mine. By how heavy it sounded, my guess was that they were men.

I was really getting tired of all this kidnapping stuff. I'm getting to smart about it.

After a about a hour or so, the drug that they used started to wear off. Sadly, the men had woken up.

"what do we do with a kid? He cant be of much help." I heard a voice say, so I knew it wasn't one of the guys I fought earlier. If it was, he wouldn't have said I was useless.

"Dumb Ass. That 'kid' took out 4 of are top man. The only reason I was able to get him was because he didn't expect me to have a gun. And his was kicked out of his hand earlier. You really think he will be useless?"

I found my self tied to a chair a long while ago, so I didn't really need surprise tactics.

"ohhhh. You falter me. And I hope those weren't your top men. They kind of sucked." I said opening my eyes. I looked up to see some random guy and the guy that shoot me.

"oh, so your awake." he said before turning to that other guy. "Did the drug not work that well or did you just not give him the right amount?"

I laughed.

"sorry to tell you, but I am immune to most drugs already." I stated.

"what? You don't look like a druggy."

"I'm not."

"Then how.."

"so you don't do back round checks on your prisoners? What kind of kidnappers don't even know who they kidnapped?" I laughed.

I think whats his name growled.

"what ever. Who do you work for? I want to talk to your boss."

"I am the boss." the gun guy said. I giggled.

"no your not. I know all the yakuza bosses. And you are not one of them."

"yeah right short stuff. Why would you know them?"

"I am Mazukis' top man. Why wouldn't I? so who is your boss?"

"you will find out later. So im going to ask you this once. Make it easy for yourself, or make it hard, your choice. But remember, I did give you a choice."

"a choice of what?"

"you can either work for us, or we torture you till you do. Your choice."

"why would you want me to work for you?"

"boss says not to waste, so if we capture a good fighter or something like that, we make them work for us. Simple and easy. So what is your choose?"

"I don't feel like being difficult today, so why not?"

"ok, Hiroshini, untie him." the other guy, Hiroshima, untied my hands and feet.

"what happened to that guy I was protecting?" I asked as I stood up, the drugs already out of my system. I quickly fell back, grabbing my side as pain shoot through my body. Shit. I forgot I got shot.

"not to fast. Your wound still needs to heal. He is fine. By the time we got you down, Mazukis' men showed up, so I couldn't get to him. Hiroshima, take him into room 5. You need to rest. Once your wound has healed, you can show us your real power."