Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story) chapter 10

Drousyness was leaving my side as I forced myself to pay attenchen to what was being said around me.

“so how much longer is this drug suppose to work on the kid?”

“bassed on his size, and the amount we used, another hour or two, maybe. It veries from person to person.”

I could tell that they used just the basic Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, or the date rape drug, based off the effects it left. If it wasn’t for the fact that I was half way immuned to it, his guess would have been right.

“let me know as soon as he wakes up. I want to have a little fun with him. You, get him ready.” if it wasn’t for the fact that it would give away that I was awake, I would have shivered. I heard his foot steps go away from me. Then more footsteps, most going away, but one coming towards me.

The owner of the footsteps stopped in front of me, knelled down, and cupped my chin and pulling me up with the other. I went as limp as I could. He set me down on, what feels like, a plush bed. I felt my clothing being stripped off, but I didn’t make a move to stop it. I couldn't let them know I was awake. I thought I was just getting stripped, but once my last piece of clothing was off, I felt a few things being put back on. Or new things being put on.

By the end of the change of clothes, I had a basic image of what I was wearing. And trust me, there was nothing innocent about it. The shirt was nothing but an upside down ‘T’. it showed my nipple, circling around them by a few inches. The shorts was more of a thong. I was also wearing a collar and cuffs on my legs and hands. Luckily though, they were not hooked to anything yet.

After the guy left, I sat up. I was laying on a bed in the center of a big room. I got up and dashed for the door, only stopping right before it. I listened to the outside. Two guards stood beyond the door, talking about some chick. Easy enough. I didn’t really think of the outfit I was in though. I stopped caring on my 5th master.

I opened the door and acted scared and weak, but adorable at the same time.

“wh-where am I?” I asked in a slightly panicked voice, covering my self up to seem embarrassed. I looked up and widened my eyes. They starred down at me, lust clouding the tall ones eyes.

“its fine, just go back to bed.” the taller one with dark hair said.

“b-but I- I want to go h-home” I cried out.

“go back to bed.” the blonde one said very strictly.

“b-but..”

“go.” he said. Pushing my shoulder to the room. I grabbed his hand and flipped him, catching him off guard. Then, pushed his pressure point to make him pass out.

“you little brat!” the dark hair one said, charging me. I easily moved around him, then kneed him in the stomach. Weak guy he was. He passed out. I sighed. Pushing the bodies into the room, I ran out. I dashed around, trying to find the exit. Hiding from guards and even having to fight one or two. I was about to round another corner when I heard voices.

“you got the kid right?” I muscular voice said. Sounds like the leader of this gang, if you ask me.

“yes sir. We were lucky he was in the garden. We didn’t even have to go in the building. And he was far enough in the back that the cameras could not even see us. It was a full success.” except the part where I escaped.

The leader chuckled. “good. This should be fun. Where is he now?”

“room 32..” the man was interrupted by a radio. Saying how I had escaped. Crap. Suddenly I heard a shout behind me. Four guards where running towards me. Double crap.

I took on the four. I got two of them before, I felt two arms rap around me. Triple crap. I struggled, and finally got the guy to let go and knocked him out. However, by that time, I was surrounded.

Fuck all the BS.

I stopped fighting, but still knocked out anyone that came to close. They finally got the messaged and gave me my space. Just as I knocked some idiot that thought him could catch me off guard, I heard a dark chuckle. I turned around, only to see Mazuki.

You know what?… today is not my day.

“what is this all about?” I asked.

“ohhhh… tsk tsk. You should know better then to speak before you are talked to.” he said, his voice sending shivers down my back. I forced my self to act like I was unaffected.

“I don’t belong to you anymore. You sold me off, remember?”

“ahhh yes. But you see, that was only to teach you that I’m the one that you should fear over every one. that’s why you obey me. And I know your still a child, like always. You so scared of me, you cant even try to fight me.”

“I never obeyed you. I always fought you. Don’t even lie.”

“but you see, unlike last time, you have seen that I am your worst nightmare. Ill teach you to obey me.” he threatened. I backed up a little bit. I knew that was no empty threat. He smiled madly before taking a step towards me. I toke another step back. He advanced towards me again, and I backed up again. Before I knew it, I was grabbed by four pairs of hands. Two grabbing my arms , the other two holding me in place. I started panicking as Mazuki stepped to stand in front of me. A malice smile on his face, he stabbed me with another drug. I struggled to get out of the people holding me in place. I broke free, and ran in a random direction. I heard footsteps behind me, but only one pair.

Looking back, only Mazuki was chasing me. I ran faster. Suddenly, my body started becoming numb. My limbs tingled, but I forced myself to keep going. It wasn’t long in till my body slumped to the floor, only to be caught by arms before I hit the floor. I was being carried somewhere by Mazuki. I thought I was going to pass out, but it never came.

“me and you are going to have lots of fun. Lots of time to catch up on.”

I shivered. The walls blurring around me as if he was running, but I knew he wasn’t.

Mazukis' long dark hair hung around him, flowing as he walked. His green eyes shimmering. This was the man I feared. All the things he has done to me, all the things he made me do. I shivered at the recollection of memories.

Suddenly, I was thrown on to a bed. I felt a pull on my wrist and saw Mazuki clip and lock a chain to it. I tried to pull away, but my strength had left me because of the drug. My panic rose in my throat.

“TOMOTSU!!! HELP!!!!” I heard my self scream as he fastened the last chain to the cuff on my right ankle.  

Mazukis’ eyes sharpened in anger.

“sorry honey, but no ones going to be saving you.” he said be for his lips met mine.

No… not again…. Please!

":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":"

hey guys! sorry its been so long! with school and making new friends and having writers block.... yeah! but this is the new chapter! thanks to those who still read this, even with its crazy updating schedual.

so i have to dedicate the next chapter for both of my long stories to xXPegacornOverlordXx because i just have to dedicate the chapters to her, but i dont know which story she read, so i thought, why not do both!

anywho, i have exams soon, so try not to hold your breath to long for the next chapters. i really have to study to pass my exams! wish me luck!

bye!