Waiting To Be Found (boy x boy yaoi story) chapter 5

The world spun and twirled around me. I could feel me falling. At least now I wont have to live with this terrible want anymore. A memory flashed before every thing went completely dark.

(memory flash back)

I was falling, but not from the top of the tree. From a bridge to the rushing water of the river. The boys above gasped as I fell backwards. One boy screamed for help, but it was to late. I was falling. I could feel the air around me rush in a flash. I held my arms out to cause air resistance, make the fall last longer, if only for a few moments. I saw my family flash before my eyes. Mom and dad would cry and blame each other. They would separate and never see each other again. They would get over it.

My life rushed past my eyes in a flash. The years of bullying would stop. Even though they where the reason I was falling, I felt bad for them. They would have to live with murder for the rest of their lives. They would be haunted by the memory of me falling. Of me tumbling away from them, scared and defenseless. They would have to deal with the thought of if they hadn't hated me for my looks. If they hadn't bullied me. If the hadn't chased me and cornered me on the bridge.

I closed my eyes and sent a small prayer to them, that they would heal and make themselves better. Find happiness.

Then his arms held me. I could feel the cold water engulf me. His arms loosened around me only to grab my wrist and pull me up. I felt the air hit my skin before I felt it in my lungs. He pulled me to shore as soon as the paramedics came.

I spent the next few weeks at the hospital. Even though I didn't drown, when I fell, I broke my leg. They had to keep me there for a really bad cold. It would have been unbearable if he hadn't come to visit me almost every day.

Then one day, he sent a bouquet of flowers with a note.

" I'm sorry to tell you like this, but I cant come anymore. Your life will be hard, I can tell. But promise me you will become strong. Become a kind and wonderful person. We will meet again one day. I promise you that. It may not be soon, but we will.

Your beloved friend"

yay! i got to write about junichi's past! im soo happy! again big thanks to shadownekohitomi !

( stop writing the side comment things! its annoying!)

:P leave me alone! i have to thank people when i think that deserve it!

(what evere)