"Yeah I said it, I know you see his ass pressing the fuck out of that button. Sit his ass down and stop acting like you don't see the shit!"

She told the little boy to stop and come sit down, he did but not before mugging us and trying to come towards me. King took that as an opportunity to jump at the little boy and lean up in his chair.

"I wish you would come over here, I'll trip your big head ass"

The little boy sat back down and mouthed something back to King but I couldn't make it out.

"Yeah I thought so, sit your ass down boy"

"King leave that boy alone and shut up, he's probably like eight years old"

"I'm nine you fat bitch"

"Who is this little ant faced looking fucker talking too? You got me all the way messed up, I'm a fat beautiful bitch get it right"

He rolled his eyes and tried to take his shoe off, I wish that little bastard would look like hitting me with that shoe.

"Oh caillou head ass, oh I don't know I'm ugly head ass, oh pissy diaper face ass boy"

I looked at King and tried to figure out the hell he just said.. all I head was oh pissy diaper face head ass boy. Where the hell does he get this stuff?

I tapped King and decided that I'd go schedule my next appointment upstairs. The lady told me not to do too much walking because I might get dizzy. I didn't really pay her any mind because I just wanted to get away from that child. I walked with my little waddle with my paper in my hand. By the time we got to the elevator I started to feel worse. King looked at me and I just smiled..

I touched my forehead as were going up on the elevator the more I stood. The more I felt like I needed to sit back down. When we stepped off the elevator I slowed down a little. I had King schedule my appointment because I was started to feel sick and on top of that the spinning room.

I looped my arm with his and held onto him, he looked down at me.

"Are you okay? Do you need to sit down?"

"Yeah"

We made our way back down to the waiting room and it was really hitting me. I felt like shit, I think I'm gonna throw up before the hour is up. That lady took her bad child and left I could finally sit in semi peace and wait the remainer thirty minutes. It was as if time was moving slow, I kept taking deep breaths hoping I didn't throw up. I really don't wanna retake this test, I leaned against King and grabbed his arm.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good"

"You gotta throw up?"

I nodded and burried my face into the sleeve of his sweatshirt. He rubbed my belly and told me to hold it in.

"Twenty more minutes and your done, I'm gonna get your food when we leave"

"I don't want it anymore"

"You want some.."

"Nope, you have earned those privileges back"

"You know how long it's been?"

"Like four months"

"That's a long time.. you haven't had any either right?"

"Nope.."

He gave me a side look and just looked ahead, I don't know why he's looking at me like that.

"Hazel?"

I got up and he smacked my ass, my eyes widened when the last giggled. That's not cute at all, its embarrassing. I went towards the back once again and sat down. I watched the nurse closely as she open the needle. I'm not afraid of needles so I wasn't worried about that. I just like to observe things especially when they're being done to me.

She stuck the needle in my arm and it no blood came out, she started moving it around which started to hurt. I'm sure she could tell by the looks I was giving her.

"I'm sorry, I just have to move it around a little bit"

I looked away and she finally got it together, when she took the needle out she put pink tape around my arm to hold the cotton ball. After telling me I could take the cotton ball off within twenty minutes I was on my way. And at this point I just wanna crawl in bed with crackers and ginger ale.

:

King held the door open to the placed we'd get to see our baby in 3D and he's so excited. My doctor would do another ultrasound because the baby is fine and there was no reason to. So he found this place called A Little Insight that would allow us to see her a lot better. We even get the dvd of the ultrasound which is amazing because I want to make a baby book for Ava.

We checked in, paid and sat down to wait for someone to come out and get us.

"Are you ready to see her? This is going to show her features a lot better than the other ultrasounds. Who do you think she's gonna look like?"

"Me of course, she's gonna look like daddy all the way"

I don't know, my fingers are crossed that she looks more like me. But king King has some strong features so I might not get so lucky.

"No she's gonna look like mommy"

King gave me a very sneaky look and cut his eyes at me.

"Let's make a bet then"

"Okay.." I was a little nervous agreeing to this.

"If she looks more like me.. you know what I want, tonight"

"I have to ask my doctor about that part, so I don't know"

"Damn.. bets off then"

"No it's not, I might win but if I lose and she says no we'll figure something out to fix your problem"

He looked sad which made me wanna laugh, I'm suffering too. So he's not the only one..

"So what do you want if I lose?"

"You have to cook me dinner and make me dessert"

"Now you know I can't cook nor can I bake. You want noodles and a coffee cake?"

"Hell no, I want something good. Get on pinterest and find something you think I'll like. Win or lose I still want my dinner just letting you know"

A lady came out and called us back into the room. I could tell King is a little salty but he'll be alright, let's hope I win then. Just so if we don't get the green light he won't act like such a baby.

I laid on the table and King started poking around my stomach telling Ava to participate. It would be disappointing if we can't get good pictures of her.

"Wake up so daddy can see your pretty face"

She started moving nonstop and he smiled like he was the man. It doesn't take much to get her behind moving on a good day. Sometimes she'll give one small movement and be like I'm done.

I pushed King out of my face he was so close trying to see what she looked like. He's desperate to win this bet, we both looked at each other when the lady finally got a good picture of Ava.

"Look at her face, it's so chubby. Mommy loves her baby so much"

"I know you see her lips, she's doing the duck lips early"

"Getting ready for lipstick"

"You mean chapstick, the one without color too"

She can't even have pink chapstick my poor baby..

"Look at her nose, her eyes and her mouth. Who won the bet Hazel?"

"You.."

I can't lie from the pictures she's definitely her father's twin..