46. A Mother's Prayer..

Hazel

My pain pills were on the counter and I was actually debating on whether or not I should take them. I really hate taking medication so I'm trying to get through the pain without them. I shook the bottle I was making and it hurt to something as simple as that.

"Have you been taking those pills?"

I looked up to see Tazo rubbing Ava's cheeks to quiet her down. He has a key to my place after what happen. He stops by randomly to check on both me and Ava, he's the best God father. I swear he treats her like his own and he helps me with her more than anyone. He comes through whenever I need him unlike some people.

"Oh my god. You showed up at the perfect time, I need help. And no I haven't taken them"

I handed him Ava's bottle so he could feed her. He looked at me weird and grabbed onto my arm to help me sit in one of the bar stools.

"Why do you need help?"

"I'm in so much pain right now, my stomach hurts, everything freaking hurts"

"Take the medicine"

"It makes me sleepy. I don't wanna sleep while on this medicine because I'm alone Ava"

"I'll take her with me Miley has a play at daycare in this afternoon. I'm on daddy duty today"

"Okay.. tell her I said to give her all and have fun"

"Alright. Ava are you ready to your sister at daycare?"

She stopped drinking her bottle and smiled, my biggest fear is she's gonna grow up thinking he's her father. But Tazo has completely taken over King's job being as though he's away.

"Look at my tink smile. That mouth full of gums, looking like a granny"

She started laughing which made me laugh in between pains. He looked up at me with the biggest smile on his face.

"You think King will be mad at me?"

"Why?"

"Because of how involved I've become in last few days"

"I don't know, he shouldn't. You're her God father so being involved came with the title. Unfortunately King isn't able to be here but he put himself in this situation. I'm thankful and I appreciate you so much, I would hope he feels the same"

"True, well I love my baby. She reminds me so much of Miley.. I miss the baby days. And now I have another little baby, hey mama"

She laughed again and it made me happy, she only laughs every now an then with me. Once I do something to make her laugh she refuses to laugh anymore after that. And now she finds everything Tazo says funny.

"That's wrong Ava, you only laughed for me twice"

Again she started cracking up at me, that's wrong and she knows it. She loves to do me like this but I love her so I'll give her a pass.

"Alright well, I guess I'll let you go.."

I actually wannna go with them but I know he probably doesn't want me to..

"What's that look for?"

"Can I come to the play?"

"If you take your medicine and rest for a little while, yes you can"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Miley would love to see you. I know you probably wanna get ready so I'll come back for you after I pick Tj up from school"

"Don't forget me either, I wanna see Miley and little Tazo"

"I'm not, call me if you need me. I'll be back at three so don't take all day. Now where's Ava's stuff?"