64. Epilogue : I'm Sure It's You..

Hazel

As I was about to start my car I noticed a note on the dashboard, I leaned forward and grabbed it. I ripped it open and unfolded the piece of paper inside. It was an address, nothing else.. I don't know what King is up to but I hope it's nothing too extreme.

I put the address into my gps and tried to call him but he kept sending me to voicemail. I tossed my phone into the passenger seat and followed the directions. The place was actually close to my house which is weird. Not much is that close, everything is about thirty minutes from here. Everything like restaurants, outlets and the mall.

I pulled into the parking lot of a bridal shop and there was some one outside waiting for me. If this is for me to try on wedding dresses I'm going to freak out. The fact that I don't really know why I'm here is making me nervous. I sat inside my car for a while debating whether I should get out or not.

After a few minutes I got out and approached the guy who opened the door for me. My eyes widened at how beautiful the dresses were, however I don't wanna try any on.

A lady came up to me with a tray with drinks on it. "Hello, my name is Caroline and I'll be assisting you today. Would you like a drink?"

I normally turn down a drink but this is making me nervous so I gladly accepted. "Yes, thank you"

She handed me the champagne glass and told me to follow her. My stomach was doing backflips, like I have an idea of what's happening but I'm not too sure. We stopped towards the back where there was a huge selection of dresses. She pulled up a chair for me and pulled out the rack with the different colored dresses.

"If you had to pick a style which would you choose?"

I looked over them and my eyes stopped on the long light pink dress with the sweetheart neckline. It was really gorgeous, it caught my eye before anything else.

"That one on the very end"

She nodded and took it off the rack, before she pulled another rack over with wedding gowns. I instantly fell in love with the very first dress and I think she noticed.

"You like this one?"

"I do.. Its beautiful"

"Try it on"

"Huh? Oh no, I'm not.. here to try on wedding dresses"

She placed her hand on her hip and gave me the dress and pulled me up. I tried to protest but she pushed me into the dressing room. I took a deep breath and took off my clothes and tried it on. When I stepped out of the dressing room she smiled.

"That's the one"

"Wha-"

She shushed me and told me to take it off so we could discuss further details. This woman is freaking crazy..
:
King

I stood in the mirror fixing my tie, my mom sat behind me putting Khai's dress shoes on. I looked at my babies and they looked very neat and cute. I might be setting myself up to fail today but I'm going to take the chance. I plan to marry Hazel today, I know my way of doing it isn't traditional. But I've been planning this day for a few months, we talked about marriage. Just not when we thought the right time would be.

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees everything and everyone. Most importantly I hope she doesn't run out..

I turned to face Dave, he was doing the honors of walking her down the isle. He played a huge role in helping us get where we are now. And he meant something to Hazel, he was happy to do this. Andre is my best man which might be weird because he and Hazel almost had a thing. But I have a lot of respect for him and now he's friends with Hazel. We're all friends there's no bad blood between anyone. Tazo is one on my groomsmen, he said he felt that Andre deserved to be my best man more than he did..