14. Pillow Talk..

Hazel

"Hazel! Come here"

I sucked my teeth, got out of bed and went into the bathroom. He's been calling me forever but I refused to get up out the bed. I leaned against the door frame rubbing my eyes, I've had a long night and this is not what I wanted to see first thing in the morning.

"What Shawn? Why would you call me in here while you're on the toilet?"

"I need tissue"

He called me nonstop for thirty minutes just for a roll of tissue? I palmed my forehead and opened the cabinet right beside the toilet and handed him a roll.

"Thanks"

"Was that so hard?"

"I didn't know you kept toilet tissue under there. I thought it was in the closet in the hall, that's were the bag is"

"Yeah it's in there too, but I keep some under the sink for convenience. Next time look under there shitty, I'm going back to lay down"

"Okay thanks again! Even though it took you almost an hour to get that to me"

"Next time check the roll before you sit down"

"I will next time since I know you'll ignore me"

I flagged him off and got back into my bed, he's always up so early. Its four in the morning and he just expected me to get up. Now I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep, I always check my phone when I wake up. I checked my I'm expecting app and read this week's information.  It said the baby's the size of a tangerine, which is so weird.

"What are you doing?"

"Reading information on my What To Expect app. Can you believe the baby is only two and a half to three inches long right now?"

He got into bed and moved his head next to mine so he could see.

"That's an odd comparison"

"No it's not, it gives you a idea of what size your baby is. I think it's cute my little tangerine"

"Lord, now your calling the child a fruit. Yesterday you were all peanut this and peanut that. I can tell you really love this baby, I'm happy for you"

Yesterday I told him about the appointment and the reaction I got from Stacy and her mom. It was best feeling in world, everything else went out the window. I feel like I can be a single mom and do it very well. He smiled and lifted my shirt up and placed his ear on my stomach. I just kept scrolling on my phone, he does this a lot now.

"I wonder if the baby can hear yet"

"Not until around sixteen weeks"

"So I've been talking to myself huh"

"Pretty much"

He just smiled and laid back beside me, I locked my phone and turned towards him.

"What are we doing Rashawn?"

"Laying down.."

"No I mean what are we doing as in our we friends or?"

"You tell me. Do you not wanna be friends anymore?"

"I don't know. We've been getting a little cozy around one another. Friends don't do things we did last night.."

"I mean, it's not like we had sex"

"It might as well have ended that way, boxers and panties came off. You tell me that's something friends should do in front of one another.."

"I wasn't complaining. My face is available for you to ride again, right now"