51. Welcome To Maryland.

Hazel 

Maryland is much different than I expected, from the research that I've done it seemed like a pretty cool place to live. And then to actually come here and see a lot of the things that caught my eye in person is amazing. I was actually surprised when we arrived in Baltimore at the Inner Harbor. 

"You look taken back, I'm assuming you've never been to the Inner Harbor before?"

"No, but I've heard about it. Its beautiful, I didn't expect any of this. Have you ever eaten at The Cheesecake Factory?"

"All the time, there's one in New York. You've never been?"

I shook my head, I'm not big on trying new places but I've always wanted to try The Cheesecake Factory. I really don't know why I never went and tried the food. I've heard good things so it's definitely on my to list of places to go this year.

"I'm about to change your world girl, there's so much you need to see and lots of food you need to taste"

"I'm sure, I've heard about the seafood here too. The crabs especially"

"Yeah that's one of the many good things you should try. I have to show you all the spots I go to eat, turn you onto a few drinks. Show you around, we could turn this into a trip if you're up to it? I'll pay, we can stay at the Renaissance Hotel.. separate rooms of course. Unless you wanna share"

"I wouldn't mind staying for a day or two.. I can pay my own way, I appreciate you offering though"

"I was talking a week, it'll be a good get away. What do you think? My treat despite what you say.. real men pay"

"And real women don't always let men pay. I think it's a good idea, but I can pay for myself, seriously"

"I'll think about letting you pay, doesn't mean I will but.. you get the point"

He winked at me because he knows he's getting to me, I don't need him to pay my way. Its nice that he's offering but I'm capable of doing that on my own. The only reason I'm agreeing is because he's offering to show me around. Something I need being as though I won't know anyone here once I do move. 

"Can you take me to the store? I need more formula for my baby.."

"She doesn't have any left?"

I gave him the blankest look ever, he made it seem like I just didn't bring anything but a bottle. I'm young but I'm not dumb, she has some but not enough for a week. This was supposed to be a quick trip so I didn't bother to grab the unopened can of formula. 

"I didn't mean it that way. I was just wondering, you know what I should really shut up now.."

"She does half some but only half a can. I would have brought more had I known you were gonna extend the trip. I'm not mad that you asked though"

"Well you scared me because I thought you were, I see there's a lot I have to learn about you"

"If I let you.."

"You will, I'm irresistible baby"

"You wish"

"Girl you're not ready for what I'd put in your life"

"Don't let my age fool you sir.."

"Okay, alright. You're not so innocent after all"

"I don't know what your talking about, I'm an angel"

:

You know how you go into a store for one thing and end up with a cart full.. yeah well that just happened. He took me to Wal-Mart, no no number one. People always stay in this place longer than they intended to. I came in here for formula and I already put diapers and wipes in my cart too. It was a sale and I can't beat the price, I'd have to buy more sooner or later..